Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll to Level Up III - Turn 2: ClassMart™: For All Your Vocational Needs!  (Read 14934 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

..It's been over a week since we had all the player actions. Please don't be dead..
Nah, I just offloaded the in-progress turn to a google doc, and... well, when I don't have something in front of me, I tend not to think about it. I've been working on medium-to-far-future RTLU3 stuff in the time since (today, even!), though, and I might be able to get a turn up sometime today. I'll open the document again, at least.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

RTLU3? What does that stand for?

Edit: ...Roll. To Level. Up. 3.
'Facepalm to end all Facepalms'

(On a related note, how do you put a picture in a post? Couldn't figure out how to add in a face palm picture)

Edit2:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:16:05 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(On a related note, how do you put a picture in a post? Couldn't figure out how to add in a face palm picture)
Under the Bold button there is an Image button. Click it. Put the link to the image in between.
Code: [Select]
[img]facepalm.jpg[/img]
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got that far. I just don't know how to get a link for an image in the first place.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

...Back click on the image you want, click "Go to image" get URL from the bar most people have near the top of their screen, ???, PROFIT!!!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

You can search something in google images, click on the image you want, select "view image" and presto, you've got the url to your desired image. If you want to link an image that's on your pc, I believe you'll have to host it somewhere first.

For example this:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/108/061/lexluthorcakes.jpg?1318992465

then turns into this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fakedit: Ninja'd

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New question..how do I resize it? I spoiler'd it for now in the other post.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

..ACTUAL bump..? :-\

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to say that this is 100% confirmed not-dead, but I'd be lying—I generally don't consider a game "dead" until I realize I haven't thought about it for three months. I'm still working on the setting, for what that's worth!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'gulp'

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]