Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My saves are not working  (Read 478 times)

Sbcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [MALFUNCTIONING]
    • View Profile
My saves are not working
« on: January 09, 2017, 09:47:53 pm »

I play on a Ubuntu OS, and well I had to turn off my computer. I rarely keep maps for more then a day, and well, I wanted to keep this one, and well, I went to the saves to do more for my story, and well, it shows no evidence that I had a save anymore. I checked the file, and it was all still there, but the game did not recognize it. I took the file out of the save folder, and then started the game, and then placed it back in. Still doesn't show up. I have two modded creatures in the game, but they don't have error messages to them, and are in their own separate folder. If someone can help, it would greatly be appreciated. I also run the game from my terminal if that is another problem maybe, and I play the newest release.

NOTE: I did play it last night, and today, not just made it today. I do not remember how I got out of the game, but I did save inside the Mead Hall, and  I did see a bug about it on mantisreport or whatever they call it saying the game crashed if you saving inside buildings.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:13:07 pm by Sbcc »
To the beer!