Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Roll To be Determined: Turn 20 - So close yet so far  (Read 30689 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To be Determined: Turn 19 - Reveal of how Crafting Works
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2017, 07:55:33 am »

((I am happy to go with option 1 for the moment, I clearly have enough leaves to make enough medicine for the time being))

Whilst we make camp including I presume a small fire, Yanethi will get together some of his new leaves and add them to the commoner ingredients with a little water, in order to heat them in a small bowl and mash them up a bit. Just heat them until they smell good and can be mushed up. Once cooled enough to avoid burning the patient, he applies them on the wound and wraps something tight around them. Save some for later in case!

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2017, 08:13:08 am »

Subturn 20.1

((I am happy to go with option 1 for the moment, I clearly have enough leaves to make enough medicine for the time being))

Whilst we make camp including I presume a small fire, Yanethi will get together some of his new leaves and add them to the commoner ingredients with a little water, in order to heat them in a small bowl and mash them up a bit. Just heat them until they smell good and can be mushed up. Once cooled enough to avoid burning the patient, he applies them on the wound and wraps something tight around them. Save some for later in case!

Yanethi decides that going about this quickly so the group can get moving. After lighting a small fire he [5] brews up a poultice. Letting it cool a bit he then applies said poultice to Karlan's wound and wraps it in a course fabric he has for just this purpose. Within a few moments most of the venom has been neutralized and Karlan can use his leg just fine. Though he does need to keep the poultice on for another hour just as a precaution.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2017, 05:18:05 pm »

((Should I post another action now?))

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2017, 05:19:20 pm »

((You can if you want.))
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2017, 01:05:20 am »

Takashi stands guard.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2017, 04:26:32 am »

If he does not need to stay still, Karlan peers cautiously a little way into the ruins. Otherwise, he focuses on the sounds of the forest and ruins, trying to discern if anything is out of the ordinary.

A brief search for anything of interest in the immediate clearing is also conducted, not that Karlan knows anything about magic herbs.
One wheel short of a wagon

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2017, 06:22:30 am »

Arienne briefly skirts the clearing, creating a mental map of the area, before sitting back down with the rest of the party, mumbling about her leg.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Turn 20 - So close yet so far
« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2017, 04:38:54 pm »

Turn 20 - So close yet so far

Yanethi decides that going about this quickly so the group can get moving. After lighting a small fire he [5] brews up a poultice. Letting it cool a bit he then applies said poultice to Karlan's wound and wraps it in a course fabric he has for just this purpose. Within a few moments most of the venom has been neutralized and Karlan can use his leg just fine. Though he does need to keep the poultice on for another hour just as a precaution.

Takashi stands guard.
If he does not need to stay still, Karlan peers cautiously a little way into the ruins. Otherwise, he focuses on the sounds of the forest and ruins, trying to discern if anything is out of the ordinary.

A brief search for anything of interest in the immediate clearing is also conducted, not that Karlan knows anything about magic herbs.

Arienne briefly skirts the clearing, creating a mental map of the area, before sitting back down with the rest of the party, mumbling about her leg.

Takashi seeing that Karlan's injury has been taken care decides to stand guard over what is arguably now their base of operations in this clear. On the other hand with a now working leg, Karlan decides to explore the area a bit with Arienne. A glance deeper into the clearing isn't that revealing as not far in there seems to be a wall [6] which Karlan can specifically remember either was not visible from the entrance [1] because of the ground sloping downwards or it might have not been there at all but he can't really decide, maybe he should discuss this with the group?

Anyway with that out of the way the both of them(Arrienne and Karlan) decide to stick together and take a quick traipse around the clearings edge to get a feel for the area. [4] They continue on for a good bit of time looking back at the other two every so often making sure they don't go out of sight, which oddly they don't. Feeling something is weird yet not quite grasping what, the two head back to group. When they meet up [1] everything seems normal and the group now has to decide if they want to head up hill farther into the area or maybe try just circling around the place for safety reasons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To be Determined: Turn 20 - So close yet so far
« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2017, 05:18:33 pm »

Karlan gets out his tablet.

Suspicious masonry.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 31, 2017, 01:53:32 am »

Takashi looks around quietly obserbing the area around them looking for any sneak attacks.
Merchants travelers anything.

Do the Above.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2017, 02:53:58 am »

In or around?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2017, 08:11:47 am »

"Should we investigate this masonry further?"

Yanethi will investigate if Karlan advises so.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2017, 11:06:07 am »

Have Yanethi investigate. Stand guard nearby.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]