Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: It's Bigly! It's Yuge! It's Monsters are You(ge)!  (Read 15434 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: (WAITLIST OPEN) Monsters are You!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 10:22:37 am »

Spoiler: Sasha (click to show/hide)

If it's still nighttime, continue sleeping. If not, go back to the river and catch breakfast.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2017, 11:35:27 am »

"Kehehehe. Looks like I have a snack for later."

Sprint full-speed in search of shelter from the sunrise.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2017, 12:01:12 pm »

Dustan Hache, you've had over 24 hours to confirm. Although I don't want to do this (as a fellow Llamas with Hats Enjoyer), I am forced to give your spot to someone on the waitlist.

Caaaaaaaarl!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!

killerhellhound, you now have a spot and stuffs! Please post "Ready" when you are prepared to join. You have 24 hours to reply before ATHATH takes your spot.
sorry. Life was troublesome and I forgot about the thread for a while. I'll wait patiently.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 04:44:07 pm »

Hmm, This seems like a Simpler version of Nakeen's "You are a Monster".

Still, Might as well PTW.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 05:08:51 pm »

Hmm, This seems like a Simpler version of Nakeen's "You are a Monster".

Still, Might as well PTW.

And here I was thinking I was original.

Bleargh
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 05:17:47 pm »

The Biggest difference is that he Technically didn't have an end for his Set up or anything, and technically when he gets his issues Delt with he might start it back up.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 12:14:27 am »

Let's kick this into high gear!

ATHATH, you are accepted! I think I can handle 5 players.

Turn 3 has started! Time: Just about dawn

Damien, Furorem, and Sceledrus lose one hunger!

Spoiler:  Sceledrus Shadowsoul (click to show/hide)

If possible summon a fire elemental and send it to set fire to houses near one of the guard posts. Walk out in the confusion using my hood to avoid being identified. Other wise have the thralls make a parimad to get me onto the outer wall then get as many thralls out before sending the ones left behind back to there graves.

You summon a fire elemental. It's powerful, and as a novice necromancer, you have a hard time bending it to your will. Luckily, fire elementals are already predisposed to destruction, so it doesn't take much effort to make it set a few unimportant guard posts ablaze. You sneak out while the guards battle the elemental, leading your horde to freedom.

Say, you're really... tired...

You collapse from exhaustion.

-1 happiness!

"WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?" After they've answered, play with the theives, beating them around, slightly burning them, before eventually burning one of them to death, and slwoly ripping the other to peices. Then eat what remains.

((BTW, I'm updating my original character sheet with stats, instead of brining it over to future posts. Hope that's ok.))

Updating the OP works fine, do whatever works best for you!

"He was old, er... he had pale skin, red robes, and a staff with a huge black gem on it! Th-there was a small scar on his l-left cheek... our sister talked to h-him, maybe s-she knows s-something! L-let us go and we'll b-bring her to you!"

"HEHEHE... I DON'T THINK SO. I CAN FIND YOUR SISTER EASILY ENOUGH, NIGHT-THIEVES."

The screams of the thieves as you kill them are like music to your ears.

+3 hunger!
+1 happiness!

Spoiler: Sasha (click to show/hide)

If it's still nighttime, continue sleeping. If not, go back to the river and catch breakfast.

You stretch, and head out to the river to catch some breakfast. You catch some more fish, and make a meager meal out of them. It's actually quite tasty after you remove the scales and tails!

+3 hunger!
+1 happiness!

"Kehehehe. Looks like I have a snack for later."

Sprint full-speed in search of shelter from the sunrise.

You run in search of a place to escape the sun, carrying the girl as if she weighed nothing. You stumble upon a mud filled hole in the ground, barely large enough for you to squeeze in. Contrary to popular myth, sunlight isn't instantly fatal to vampires. When exposed to sunlight, a vampire weakens, and eventually dies from exhaustion. You're actually able to walk among the humans at day on overcast and foggy days, just not for prolonged periods, and not without frequent breaks in the shade. You toss the girl in the hole and then crawl in yourself. Vampires, like most creatures of magic, don't sleep. Instead, they enter a trance to conserve energy. You do just this, keeping a vigilant watch on the girl.

Dustan Hache, you've had over 24 hours to confirm. Although I don't want to do this (as a fellow Llamas with Hats Enjoyer), I am forced to give your spot to someone on the waitlist.

Caaaaaaaarl!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!

killerhellhound, you now have a spot and stuffs! Please post "Ready" when you are prepared to join. You have 24 hours to reply before ATHATH takes your spot.
sorry. Life was troublesome and I forgot about the thread for a while. I'll wait patiently.

oh god i feel terrible now

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 12:35:03 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hide the horde while I stumble into an inn and pay for a bed and meal
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 02:15:24 am »

Remain in trance, passing time til dusk. Make sure the girl doesn't try to do anything.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Rage-o-Meter: RAAAH
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 03:56:11 am »

After looting their corpses, go on the hunt for their 'sister'. "Hehehe, this is going to be Fun..."
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 10:23:54 am »

Go check out the cottage
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2017, 10:41:12 pm »

PTW

The mess that will be when everybody finds each other...
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 01:26:21 am »

PTW

The mess that will be when everybody finds each other...
Oh god that is going to be fun
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2017, 02:01:44 am »

Turn 4 has started! Time: Morning
Everyone loses one hunger!
Hide the horde while I stumble into an inn and pay for a bed and meal

It takes you a while to find an inn that'll provide you with both a meal and a room for only 15 drachmas, but you're able to make a deal with an innkeeper after you explode his hat with a burst of lightning. Not exactly covert, but you were running out of options.

You wake up refreshed, and eat breakfast while the innkeeper stitches up his hat. It's filling!

+4 hunger!

Remain in trance, passing time til dusk. Make sure the girl doesn't try to do anything.

You conserve your energy, and enter a trance. The girl stirs, but doesn't wake up.

After looting their corpses, go on the hunt for their 'sister'. "Hehehe, this is going to be Fun..."

The thieves have nothing but cheap leather clothes and a handful of coins.
You get

Copper drachma x 13

You fly out to the village. When you arrive, the few people there start to flee.

"TELL ME WHERE THE SISTER OF THE NIGHT-THIEVES IS!"

One of the villagers informs you that she's missing, and her father was found dead last night, drained by a vampire. You growl. This is getting ridiculous. You fly off, wondering how you'll find a vampire.

Go check out the cottage

You head over to the cottage. With stealth surprising for your size, you crouch among a thicket of pines and observe the cottage. An old woman and a boy work together in a small garden to pick a number of strange looking flowers. The boy looks over in your general direction, and lets out a shout.

Stealth isn't exactly easy when you're 112 human feet tall.

You flash the boy a quick smile, hoping to show him that you don't mean any harm. This doesn't seem to help. He tugs on the old woman's dress and points to you. The old woman, without hesitating, walks right up to you, to the disbelief of both you and the boy.

"Can I help you, or are you just going to stare at me and my grandson all day?"

How awkward.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2017, 02:22:52 am »

Collect my horde and get to building a house in the woods I'll need a place to rest and study
My Sig

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8