Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: It's Bigly! It's Yuge! It's Monsters are You(ge)!  (Read 15704 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Rage-o-Meter: RAAAAAAAAAAAH
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 05:02:33 am »

"VAMPIIIIIRE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Search for the vampire... AKA: Destroy everything blocking my view until I find him and the sister. Unless I can smell him. Then just smell him, and when I get there, ask to see if she had an jewels on her. Fun Fact: For Furorem, it is extremely rare for him to ask nicely!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: (WAITLIST OPEN) Monsters are You!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 11:17:43 am »

"Hm.. Feeling snackish."

Drain a bit of blood from the girl to keep my hunger in check.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • Sass birb
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 03:18:03 pm »

Wait list, please. (also, could someone tell me when do people on the waitlist get added to the game?)
Spoiler: Verath (click to show/hide)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 04:27:03 pm »

Wait list, please. (also, could someone tell me when do people on the waitlist get added to the game?)
Presumably when others die.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • Sass birb
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 04:31:00 pm »

Oh, I see.
Looks like I'll have to wait a while. :/ (unless someone gets really unlucky)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2017, 05:02:21 pm »

Oh, I see.
Looks like I'll have to wait a while. :/ (unless someone gets really unlucky)

I'll gradually amp up the number of players active at a time.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2017, 11:50:40 pm »

Spoiler: Sasha (click to show/hide)

Well, um, I was just seeing who lived here. . . I-I don't mean any harm. . . ""
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2017, 12:15:29 am »

Turn 5 has started! Time: Afternoon-ish
Everybody except Damien loses one hunger!

ATHATH, you are re-waitlisted!
Coolrune, you have 24 hours to post an action before the next person in the waitlist goes!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Collect my horde and get to building a house in the woods I'll need a place to rest and study

You leave the city. Your horde already snuck out under your instructions, and you return to get the other five. Once your horde is fully assembled, you have them slog through the mud and construct a sort of shack out of sticks. It's not exactly a cabin, but it'll protect you from the wind and rain.

"VAMPIIIIIRE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Search for the vampire... AKA: Destroy everything blocking my view until I find him and the sister. Unless I can smell him. Then just smell him, and when I get there, ask to see if she had an jewels on her. Fun Fact: For Furorem, it is extremely rare for him to ask nicely!

You soar around the forest, setting trees ablaze. You finally exhaust yourself, and only then do you think. A vampire would live somewhere away from the sun, a cave or hole like your own... your search has become easier.

But not by much.

Caves are a common sight in the Eastern Lowlands of Indrus, the name the humans gave the Sacred Continent. They dot every plain, and pockmark the earth in places where receding glaciers carved holes in the ground. You don't find the vampire, but you do find a hibernating bear, which is a nice meal! It's a bit large, though.

Hunger is now at 12/10!

"Hm.. Feeling snackish."

Drain a bit of blood from the girl to keep my hunger in check.

You snap out of your trance, and grab the girl by the neck. Instantly, she wakes up and starts flailing. More from surprise than anything, you drop her, and she rushes for the exit. You easily catch her, and she bursts into tears. You liked her more when she was unconscious. You throw her roughly to the floor. Even you wince when her leg crunches and her kneecap is severely dislocated. At least she can't run now. You drain her slightly. She feebly fights back, but it's of no use.

Spoiler: Sasha (click to show/hide)

Well, um, I was just seeing who lived here. . . I-I don't mean any harm. . . ""

The old woman laughs.

"Curious little thing, aren't you? Well, I don't suppose little is the right word for you. Well, why don't you make yourself useful and help me and my grandson with the crops?"

You feel extremely awkward, but you help the old woman. It takes you about five minutes to uproot a whole patch of leeks, and to plow the ground after you finish. It isn't log until you finish. The old woman laughs.

"How kind of you! Last time one of your kind stopped by, he tried eating my grandson, so that's why he's acting so foolish around you. My name is Briar. What's yours, sweetie?"

"Uhh... my name is...

While you're trying in vain to find words that fit this... situation, the woman waves her hand at you and starts talking again.

"Not much of a chatter, eh? Well get back to your name, dearie. Since you helped, consider me your friend whenever you're in need. I may be old, but I can be more help that you might think! Off with you, now, you're trampling the wheat!"

You sheepishly apologize before returning to your cave. How strange. Your back aches a bit from the harvesting you did, and it took more energy than you thought it would...

-1 happiness!
-1 hunger!
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2017, 12:31:43 am »

find the skeleton that tried to follow me after being told not to and study it. Try to find out what is different about it.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Rage-o-Meter: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2017, 03:19:36 am »

"VAAAAAAAAAAMPIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Continue Searching.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2017, 05:34:21 am »

"Look at that mess you made. Look. At. It. Do you think I like living in holes? No, I would rather have a more neat environment. Such is unlife. Nonetheless, you have bloodied my floor.. Why not finish the job?"

Drain the girl of all blood, viciously.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2017, 07:47:03 am »

"Look at that mess you made. Look. At. It. Do you think I like living in holes? No, I would rather have a more neat environment. Such is unlife. Nonetheless, you have bloodied my floor.. Why not finish the job?"

Drain the girl of all blood, viciously.
I have a terrible feeling I know which vampire i'm looking for...

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2017, 12:33:23 pm »

((I have no idea where I am or what my situation is.))

Analyze where I am and what my situation is.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:49:24 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • Sass birb
    • View Profile
Re: (bleargh) Monsters are You!
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2017, 03:16:25 pm »

Waitlist: That other guy, you know, that one

'That other guy' is called Neoexdeath, just so you know.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: (bleargh) Monsters are You!
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2017, 03:37:04 pm »

((forgot to update hunger and happiness a few turns ago, its fixed now))

Travel north for a little while, see what is to be seen.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8