Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: It's Bigly! It's Yuge! It's Monsters are You(ge)!  (Read 15666 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

"NOONE OUTSMARTS ME, GET BACK HERE YOU FILTHY HUMAN SCUM!!!!" Chase her, causing as much chaos as possible at the same time. When we catch her, stomp her into nothingness. If anyone is near her... well I'm in a rage, so they'll get killed and eaten.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be an a-hole: Monsters are You!
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2017, 03:28:41 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Crap what happened to you?"

Patch her as well as I can using cloth to close open wounds and sticks to splint wounds and make a stretcher. Then get the horde to carry her back to the house.

Edit Hearing the rampage and seeing the burnt clothes grab the girl and fine a hiding spot and send a zombie to make a distraction through barraling through the under growth
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:36:31 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2017, 06:35:59 am »

Spoiler: Banta the Necromancer (click to show/hide)

Summon Lightning on that caravan. Multiple times, if necessary.

"Pricks."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2017, 06:20:20 pm »

"Eheheheh! Silver blades, just my luck. If you fools weren't hiding behind that armor you'd be dismantled in moments like the pathetic sacks of blood that you are! Oh, well. I'll live to bite another day!"

LEG IT, FULL SPEED AWAAAAAAAY
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"NOONE OUTSMARTS ME, GET BACK HERE YOU FILTHY HUMAN SCUM!!!!" Chase her, causing as much chaos as possible at the same time. When we catch her, stomp her into nothingness. If anyone is near her... well I'm in a rage, so they'll get killed and eaten.
((Sorry about trying to nick your revenge but its what my character would do))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
Fun-o-meter: !!FUN!!
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2017, 12:49:16 am »

Turn 9 has started! Time: Almost Dawn

It's an extremely dry night, and everyone loses not one, but 2 hunger!

"It didn't have to be like this. . . I just wanted to be friends. Why couldn't you just hear me out?"

Talk with my captives. Try to get them to accept an apology.

You try talking some sense into the captives. Most of them either refuse to listen to you, or just rock back and forth, obviously scared out of their minds.

"Gods, how many times must I tell you that I have no intention of hurting you? If I really wanted to kill you, I'd do it now."

Unfortunately, this has the opposite of the intended effect. Instead of comforting the captives, your bit at the end about killing them only makes them even more anxious and riled up. One of them dashes for the exit. You can't let any escape, as they'll most likely return with an army. You snatch the running captive, and swear when he slips out of your grasp.

"I don't want to hurt you! Please, just hear me out!"

You grab the fleeing guard, but curse as you feel a crunch and hear a scream. You examine him, and realize with a start that you completely crushed his arm, by sheer accident. You, panicking, drop him a good thirty feet to the ground, where he hits the rocky floor with a sickening crunch, and ends up as a mangled corpse. This doesn't do much to ease the fears of the rest of the captives, who are now all begging for mercy and the like. All, that is, except the captain, who is still calling you a demonic cur and screaming insults with renewed vigor.

Damnit.

You go berserk, and completely blank out. You aren't able to comprehend much, but you do think that you're tearing apart a tree in a blind rage. You spew flames everywhere, creating a raging inferno around you. You see a human loping towards you, and crush it, thinking it to be the girl. You're disappointed when it's just a rotten corpse, reanimated some way or another.

"Crap what happened to you?"

Patch her as well as I can using cloth to close open wounds and sticks to splint wounds and make a stretcher. Then get the horde to carry her back to the house.

Edit Hearing the rampage and seeing the burnt clothes grab the girl and fine a hiding spot and send a zombie to make a distraction through barraling through the under growth

The girl tries to speak coherently while she cries. She tells you that she was taken by a vampire, where her leg and wrist were broken, and then taken again by a dragon, who snapped her collarbone and tried eating her alive. You gasp at the severity of her wounds. None of them are fatal, but the pain that they must render her must be terrible. You feel your thrall get crushed by something as you bandage her wounds and Bob makes a splint for her leg. She eventually passes out, crying and bleeding. Although you don't want to admit it, you don't think she has much longer to live.

Summon Lightning on that caravan. Multiple times, if necessary.

"Pricks."

You shout and wave, attracting the attention of the caravan guards. You feign a limp towards them. As they draw near, you sneer and throw aside your walking stick. Ghostly white lightning arcs from your hands, rendering the two nearest guards nothing more than two piles of ash. The rest rush you, weapons raised. You continue the barrage of lightning, until the guards are either subdued or they flee. You trek over to the caravan they were guarding, and groan when you find only books. You search through them, looking for something that can sell for a decent amount of money. What you find instead is much better.
You get

Novice Aeromancer's Handbook

Surely there are a few spells in there that you can add to your repertoire. You also partake in some of the wagon driver's rations. Surely he won't be in need of them, considering that you fried him.

+4 hunger!
+1 happiness!

"Eheheheh! Silver blades, just my luck. If you fools weren't hiding behind that armor you'd be dismantled in moments like the pathetic sacks of blood that you are! Oh, well. I'll live to bite another day!"

LEG IT, FULL SPEED AWAAAAAAAY

"You can run, vampire, but we have a new weapon, one that can destroy every vampire in the world! Your days are numbered, beast!"

Two more silver arrows whistle by your ears as you dash away. Despite your wounded back, you're able to put some distance between you and the Silverblades. You return to your abode after erasing your tracks. You wonder what the Silverblade said about a "new weapon" means.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Rage-o-Meter: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2017, 02:58:22 am »

"DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Look for the girl and crush her, eating anything else nearby.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2017, 05:29:12 am »

Get moveing carrying the girl to the nearest town when I get there leave the horde behind, hand the girl over asking the gate guards to help her then leave the town far behind
My Sig

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2017, 06:28:24 am »

Raise the corpses of the dead caravan guards. If any of them were reduced to a pile of ash, attempt to raise them as an ash sprite or some similar creature. Then, sit down on a pile of books and peruse the new handbook to Aeromancy. Look for any spells that might pertain to flight, or at least flinging one's body in a direction rapidly.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2017, 02:04:26 pm »

Just kill them, bury them, and go to the river to get something to eat.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2017, 12:09:25 am »

Mallos, your 24 hour turn timeframe is up! Time: Morning

Turn 10 has started!
All of you except Mallos and Banta haven't slept in a long time, and lose 2 hunger instead of one!

"DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Look for the girl and crush her, eating anything else nearby.

You find nothing but a small deer. It's a light snack for a dragon your size, but better than nothing. Barely.

+2 hunger!
You roar, infuriated that you haven't found the girl.

-1 happiness!

Get moveing carrying the girl to the nearest town when I get there leave the horde behind, hand the girl over asking the gate guards to help her then leave the town far behind

You carry the girl to Pinefall, leaving your horde behind for obvious reasons. You reach the outer gates, but stop when you see the destruction wrought on the city walls. They're reduced to nothing more than a pile of rubble in a certain huge swath. You hesitate only for a second before rushing towards the city. The eight crossbow wielding guards at the gate initially stop you, but then see the girl and take the makeshift stretcher.

"Gods, this is terrible! We'll take the girl to the physician immediately."

Six of the guards rush off, bearing the girl away, and the other two thank you for your assistance. You hope that none of them recognize you from your earlier skirmish before running off, returning to the horde. On the way back you stop in a grove of wild strawberries and pick a few plump fruits.

+2 hunger!
+1 happiness!

Raise the corpses of the dead caravan guards. If any of them were reduced to a pile of ash, attempt to raise them as an ash sprite or some similar creature. Then, sit down on a pile of books and peruse the new handbook to Aeromancy. Look for any spells that might pertain to flight, or at least flinging one's body in a direction rapidly.

You try raising the charred piles of ash that mark the resting places of two of the guards. Unfortunately, the piles of ash only shift about a bit before exploding in a cloud of... more ash, you guess. Damnit. You sigh and start reading the book, skimming the pages to find something that actually pertains to an effective spell. Most of the spells here are simply about levitation, a magic you find thoroughly useful. Near the end of the book, however, you find a small section about the summoning of wind sprites. Although it isn't exactly what you're searching for, the spell will certainly suffice.

You learn a skill: Summon Wind Sprite - summons a wind sprite to assist you in any way you please. Binding lasts for approximately one hour.

You search through the book for anything else that's mildly useful, but toss it aside when you find nothing else of interest. You detachedly incinerate the book with a blast of white lightning before moving on.

Just kill them, bury them, and go to the river to get something to eat.

You roll your eyes at the amazing stupidity of your captives.

"Fine, have it your way. You've pestered me to no end, and I, for one, am quite done with it. When I'm done getting some food, I'll deal with you in the way you seem to want it."

You exit the cave after blocking the exit with a few uprooted trees, and search the river for something to eat. You catch nothing. It seems that mating season is over, and the salmon that once leaped out of the river every couple of minutes are now gone, more or less. You sigh and return to the cave. You're really quite pissed with these assenting guards. The moment you reenter the cave, you spot two of them trying in vain to run away. You immediately grab them and fling them against the wall, giving them a painless yet rather messy death. You repeat this process a few times, until only a handful of captives remain, screaming in terror and cowering.

You feel a twinge of guilt, but at the same time, you're actually liking this. Revenge is so much better when it's against the stupid.

However, you're guiltless when you pick up the Captain of the Guard, who is now begging for mercy. He really had it coming when he called you a 'demonic murder-whore'. I mean, he could have at least used a better insult. You smash him, and disgustedly wipe your hands off on your garments, which consist of a rough burlap tunic and itchy horseskin trousers. You look at the last four guards, who are now in hysterics. You just can't bring yourself to kill them. Perhaps they can be of use to you. For now, however, you're starving, and those grain silos outside Pinefall look better with every second. Of course, you could always try your luck hunting and foraging, although failure sounds pretty bad...

You consider your options, but you're so hungry you can barely think.

-1 happiness!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 10:55:33 pm by Rethi-Eli »
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Starve: Monsters are You!
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2017, 12:25:27 am »

Raid the grain silos. It's better than starving.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2017, 12:45:12 am »

head home and get some sleep
My Sig

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2017, 04:37:59 am »

... Sooo, did i get the hunger and happiness or did he? What did I even do? Did I destroy the gates?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2017, 06:23:26 am »

... Sooo, did i get the hunger and happiness or did he? What did I even do? Did I destroy the gates?
the GM messed up the quote

You find nothing but a small deer. It's a light snack for a dragon your size, but better than nothing. Barely.

+2 hunger!
You roar, infuriated that you haven't found the girl.

-1 happiness!
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8