Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Orange's Magic  (Read 5034 times)

Metaltooth

• Bay Watcher
  • Icon of Sin
    • View Profile
Re: Orange's Magic
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2019, 06:33:03 pm »

Currently, I’m planning on adding a tsunami ability to hydromancers that sends water everywhere.

Sounds quite devastating. Calling in the tide.

I was checking the tokens and I think i found a way to make your summonables be not "undead"

token called CANNOT_UNDEAD allows for them to act NOT_LIVING except that creatures that are OPPOSED TO LIFE will attack them
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:50:29 pm by Metaltooth »
o̗͕̘̯͈̺r̬e̶̻̗̲̹m͎̘̹͓̦̼̟͝o͕̮̦R͇̥̻̭͟ ̕ņ̗h̪̰̱o̢J͚̬̲ ̧͍̫̜̲͔̺é̤̩̫m̗͍̘̟͖͠ l͇̫̪͖͓̰͝l̕i̮k̻͈̺̱̗ ͙̱̠̥̳̱̘t҉̪s̢͈u͙͉̘̮͘m̳̜̞̳̞̝ ̴͖̠̖̤͕̱u̱̬͚̗͍͞o̢y̴ ̶͚̝̳͇̞e̢̠m̥̤̳̙̣̙̭͢a͚̳̞͉̭g ̛͙e̤̫͉̜͉͘h̗̘̱̤͚͘t̜̺͕ ̴͙͍͉̮̯ņ̘͉̼͓̲ͅi̜̻̰̫̘̠͕w̧̲̘ ̧͔̯o̱̳̘T̗͖

MrOrangeHorseman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2019, 08:55:13 pm »

Sounds quite devastating. Calling in the tide.

I was checking the tokens and I think i found a way to make your summonables be not "undead"

token called CANNOT_UNDEAD allows for them to act NOT_LIVING except that creatures that are OPPOSED TO LIFE will attack them
Oh, awesome! I’ll make sure to test this out and include it if it works.
I added lice to hobbit feet last night.
Due to a modding error, I once got sieged by an army of toads lead by a pyromancer. Not toadmen, not giant toads, but toads. The kind cats murder.

MrOrangeHorseman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2019, 12:38:28 pm »

Version 0.1.4 has been released, featuring black magic.
Due to a modding error, I once got sieged by an army of toads lead by a pyromancer. Not toadmen, not giant toads, but toads. The kind cats murder.

Metaltooth

• Bay Watcher
  • Icon of Sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2019, 12:52:41 pm »

Whats next?
o̗͕̘̯͈̺r̬e̶̻̗̲̹m͎̘̹͓̦̼̟͝o͕̮̦R͇̥̻̭͟ ̕ņ̗h̪̰̱o̢J͚̬̲ ̧͍̫̜̲͔̺é̤̩̫m̗͍̘̟͖͠ l͇̫̪͖͓̰͝l̕i̮k̻͈̺̱̗ ͙̱̠̥̳̱̘t҉̪s̢͈u͙͉̘̮͘m̳̜̞̳̞̝ ̴͖̠̖̤͕̱u̱̬͚̗͍͞o̢y̴ ̶͚̝̳͇̞e̢̠m̥̤̳̙̣̙̭͢a͚̳̞͉̭g ̛͙e̤̫͉̜͉͘h̗̘̱̤͚͘t̜̺͕ ̴͙͍͉̮̯ņ̘͉̼͓̲ͅi̜̻̰̫̘̠͕w̧̲̘ ̧͔̯o̱̳̘T̗͖

MrOrangeHorseman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2019, 12:53:39 pm »

Whats next?
As soon as I can get it working properly, I'll add the gas spell to black magic.

Metaltooth

• Bay Watcher
  • Icon of Sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2019, 12:56:15 pm »

It might be wise when you get the next black magic spell in to go back to your previous magical arts and try refining them. Like other elementals and seeing to getting the spells nice and varied 

MrOrangeHorseman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2019, 11:33:23 am »

Version 0.1.5 has been released, which fixes the existing black magic spells so that they will actually use them in combat.
Pages: 1 2 [3]