Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ZL (2016 Archive)  (Read 1759 times)

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZL
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 01:01:45 pm »

Oh, ok, sorry.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 01:23:36 pm »

What are those words around 'mage eye'?.. Center, Expand, Balance, Prepare, Express, Extend, Unlock, Flow, Receive, Relate, Realize, Act, Transform, Connect, Manifest? What do they mean?
Those are the Sacred Circuits.

And what are the Sacred Circuits?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2017, 01:25:38 pm »

You already answered that part. A gift. Something that I'd like to see more of.

If you'd like to know more, google is your friend :)
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2017, 01:36:23 pm »

..Apparently, it's part of some weird cult around this "Bashar" entity and some guy named "Darryl Anka" that channels him. Likely some scam.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 01:37:37 pm »

lol
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 01:40:00 pm »

Well, I guess that means you don't believe in him. Good. Also, on further inspection, it seems Syrians were involved.. I think I've gone deep enough.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 01:55:45 pm »

The circuits are just fluff, I think they look pretty.

What they mean to me is my business.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 02:01:56 pm »

I'm sorry.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 02:03:41 pm »

Just to clarity, I do not intend for them to be a part of gameplay.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2017, 08:33:18 am »

At 28, you feel like you've earned membership to a wierd cult or two, if you've survive that long without becoming cynical.

And, if you're making games hip enough 17yos(Marksdorf) want to play them.

Though come to think of it, 17 was the EXACT age I got into it. /overshare
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:17:00 am by roseheart »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2017, 01:31:00 pm »

PTW.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2017, 03:46:35 pm »

What
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2017, 04:07:08 pm »

I don't even

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2017, 09:10:16 pm »

PTW.
Pages: 1 [2]