Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 92927 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 4: Family Reunion
« Reply #1785 on: January 17, 2018, 07:49:27 pm »

"A Guild? Hm. Well, I may consider it. As you say, it's not exactly something directly in front of us in any case."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: January 17, 2018, 07:58:50 pm »

"Take the time you think is necessary to decide. Also as I was literally just hired, mind to explain what is the deal with Sybil?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: January 17, 2018, 08:01:16 pm »

"She contracted us to move her to her new home. Which will be atop a throne. I haven't spoken much with her, to be honest. If you want to know more about her, you'd be better off speaking with her. Or Seaiga."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: January 17, 2018, 08:20:31 pm »

"A very odd request, but I suppose it is fair for someone paying so much for each person. And I would rather not bother the same person I saw exploding their own cell."
"How bad do you think things will get around here once they find out what happened? I am already expecting at least a small army charge us in a few days. And if you are a gambler, perhaps we can make some bets on that."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: January 17, 2018, 08:24:29 pm »

"Not much of a gambler, no. Never saw the appeal. And if the armies don't come to meet us, I fully expect to go to meet them. As long as I don't have to take care not to kill people going forward... Well, Sybil doesn't seem like an idiot. I doubt she'd make a run at this if she didn't think she had a real good shot at it."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: January 17, 2018, 08:41:49 pm »

"Hah, that's a pity. And I suppose that's true, if they don't fight us we will be bringing the fight to them."
"I am sure Sybil already has the next step planned, she probably just won't tell us. As for being careful, I doubt there will be many reasons for us to hold our punches."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: January 17, 2018, 08:52:39 pm »

"I guess that she just... didn't want to risk people betraying her... So she had to hide what she was doing. But I don't know. I'm sure she would answer your questions though if you asked her."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: January 17, 2018, 09:01:54 pm »

"You'd think so, but I keep getting asked to not kill people who are trying to kill me."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: January 17, 2018, 09:11:03 pm »

"Well, do you think she intends to spare any other important figure? Because if she has yet other people to try 'diplomacy' with we may have to go easy on them."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: January 17, 2018, 09:12:46 pm »

: "I see. Most curious, then, how far Lady Hallwell's request has reached."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: January 17, 2018, 09:27:51 pm »

"Guessing games really aren't my thing. But eventually we will find out which option we will be taking."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: January 17, 2018, 09:31:21 pm »

"I mean, when yer planning ta take over a country, I suppose a bit of discretion's smart. I'll probably talk ta her at some point, yeah. Say, did ya know about this earlier? Or is this news ta you too?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: January 17, 2018, 09:45:28 pm »

"N-not exactly. I mean... I knew that Master Sybil was planning something. But I didn't know what exactly. She doesn't always share things with me. To try and keep me protected I think. I don't know for sure. But she just wants me to be safe and also her plans aren't always important for me to know. I'm sticking with her no matter what after all..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: January 17, 2018, 09:46:33 pm »

"Yes, Lady Sybil has her means. It was only through luck that I managed to join the group, as there is not only the monetary reward but also the opportunity to exchange research and ideas on magic theory."

"And, of course, the chance to provide some assistance and conversation to my companions."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:02:23 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 151