Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 93558 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 4: Family Reunion
« Reply #1800 on: January 18, 2018, 07:23:29 am »

"I sorta feel like she should'a told you, at least, but I guess that makes sense."

"It's good ya have someone ya care about like that. I'm sure she's glad ta have ya with her."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: January 18, 2018, 08:00:44 pm »

Caius wanders his way over to Eric and asks a possibly pertinent question.

”So, Eric. What do you think you’re going to do after Sybil finally gets her wish and becomes queen of Ludoh or whatever?”
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: January 18, 2018, 08:04:43 pm »

"I fully intend to count my money and drink to a job well done. Maybe get a new set of armor. This stuff isn't particularly well made, but I've not had opportunity for a new set."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: January 18, 2018, 08:13:59 pm »

”That’s not a bad idea, but I meant more in general. Long-term. Any travel plans?”
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: January 18, 2018, 08:19:55 pm »

"...Eslana, perhaps. Or maybe I'll stick around for a while. Maybe somewhere else. It's something I'll have to consider after we've reshaped the political landscape."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: January 18, 2018, 08:39:24 pm »

”Yeah, I’ve always liked the sound of Eslana. I know my old man would definitely love the damn place - he could sell boots to a man with no legs if he tried enough.”
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: January 18, 2018, 08:46:01 pm »

"Talking about assistance... Thank you for the pleasant chat, as short as it might have been, may we have our tea soon. Excuse me." Since the conversation with Lian seemed to be over, Drest calmly approached Wynne.

"Wynne, what did you think about the contract and its terms?" he asked, acting on a suspicion of his.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 08:59:05 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: January 18, 2018, 08:52:47 pm »

Wynne blinked in surprise, but answered after a moment.

"Well, I know what I heard about it seems pretty consistent, so as far as I reckon it's the same as everyone else's. Couldn't really check myself though."

"I... well, it's sorta embarassin', but I can't read. I know my letters enough ta sign my name and that's 'bout it. Still, everyone else seems like reasonable enough folk and more of the readin' type, and they signed, so I figured it was fine."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: January 18, 2018, 09:03:34 pm »

"Embarrassing why? That is fairly common, even if our motley group has above average literacy. I only learned to read upon being taken as a witch's apprentice myself."

"Talking of apprenticeship, are you interested in learning how to write and read?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: January 18, 2018, 09:08:57 pm »

”Heh, he’d probably have a heart attack if he heard you say that. Merchant, actually, a great one. Too bad they live right in the middle of Jack Lake and Shit Forest.”

“Once I get my share, I’m going right back to Ursangro and getting them the hell out of there. Place is going to shit - nowhere like Ludoh, though.”
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: January 18, 2018, 09:14:06 pm »

"Are ya offerin'? If ya are, I don't think I can pay you just yet, but I oughta be able to after we finish the job..."
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: January 18, 2018, 09:21:48 pm »

”He...”

Caius stops, and his face twists into a sad frown (as opposed to a neutral one).

”I hope he is, Eric. I didn’t know about this job until a week or so before I met you, Ava and Dale. My mom saw me off before the ban came back - long story on that one - so he at least knows what I’m doing by now... But I didn’t tell her what I was doing with the money. For all he knows I’m dead in a ditch right now.”

The priest then sighs and shakes his head a little as if to clear it.

”...Sorry. I know you didn’t want to hear all of that.”
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: January 18, 2018, 09:24:56 pm »

"Yes, I am offering. Payment is not necessary." Drest replied, reaching back into his backpack only to withdraw what seemed like a thin tome. A notebook. "I can even use the same method that was used on me."

"And while I might not always be available when you are, I am sure I can ask other members of the group for assistance. I will prepare a step-by-step plan and add it to this notebook so we can have you literate in no time. What do you say?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 151