Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 92621 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ha, look at 'em run! I was actually worried somebody might get the job first. Come on, let's plow through these things."

Dale to 3,7 and fire upon Mud Construct A.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Dale takes aim and fires two arrows into the construct while narrowly avoiding the extending arm launched at him.

Quote from: Dale Barton Vs Mud Construct A
Hit: 101-6=95
Hit Roll: 68 Crit Roll: 90
Damage: 9-3=6

Mud Construct A Counters!
Hit: 89-18=71
Hit Roll: 75 Crit Roll: 53
Miss!

Dale Attacks Again!
Hit: 101-6=95
Hit Roll: 52 Crit Roll: 99
Damage: 9-3=6

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
EXP:3/100
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:40:00 pm by I_Like_Pi »
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"Let's just try to be careful. These things are slow and stupid, but they hit hard in my experience."

3,6, hatchet a mud construct

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oh! I think I read about these! They're made using this druidic spell. . . Um. I mean.  Yeah, be careful and stuff."

3-8

She dug underneath her scarf for a moment, and withdrew a small iron blade, readying it for use.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh, you've fought them before? Good to have people with some knowledge on the team."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"Sure have. Just keep wailing on them until they fall apart. Shouldn't take us long. If they start winding up with, get out of the way."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Eric and the Construct trade blows, each looking relatively equal after the exchange.

Quote from: Eric Altien Vs Mud Construct A
Hit: 91-6=85
Hit Roll: 17 Crit Roll: 30
Damage: 8-2-3=3

Mud Construct A Counters!
Hit: 89-9=80
Hit Roll: 43 Crit Roll: 10
Damage: 12-5-1=6

EXP: 6/100
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"What's the point of advertising if you don't warn anyone about the crazed mud constructs? That's just foolish."

[4, 9]
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"More qualified ones, you mean. If you're looking for strong people, makes sense to put some guards out that they have to fight through."

"Although I guess that shoots my hopes and dreams in the foot. Maybe it won't be so easy after all. Still, ten large..."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not everyone is able to run as fast as the people we saw earlier. They could easily fall victim to the constructs."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"They're still goin' away when people run. I'd rather deal with these than town guardsmen."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caius shrugs. They didn't have to agree, but he still felt it was unnecessarily dangerous. Anyone who didn't know the area would have quite the nasty surprise if they came this way, and he didn't like it.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ava's right. I don't think these things will cross that bridge she's standing on, so if people weren't ready before stepping over it that's their own fault."

He wasn't a callous man; he just believed people had to weigh the risks against their own abilities for themselves, and sometimes people made mistakes because no one was perfect. It sucked, but that was life, and he couldn't spend his grieving for everyone he didn't know. He had things he had to do.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile

Quote from: Stillness
52 Failure!

The battered construct spies Caius on the other side of the river and sends its extendable arm at the scarred cleric!

Quote from: Mud Construct A Vs Caius Lochlan
Hit: 89+15-14=90
Hit Roll: 44 Crit Roll: 69
Damage: 12-2=10

Two more Mud Constructs draw closer to the group, one just in range to launch its arm at Eric! The two of them trade blows, Eric looking much worse for wear after the last hit but no longer holding back.

Quote from: Mud Construct B Vs Eric Altien
Hit: 89-9=80
Hit Roll: 70 Crit Roll: 74
Damage: 12-5-1=6

Eric Altien Counters!
Hit: 91-6=85
Hit Roll: 1 Crit Roll: 54
Damage: 8-3=5

Objective: Arrive at 9,1!

EXP: 10/100