Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 92877 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #570 on: February 13, 2017, 07:22:25 pm »

"I don't see why it's needed but I don't mind..."

She gave him a small smile as well and gestured that he should lead on.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 13, 2017, 07:27:00 pm »

"Right." Eric made his way out of the shop, and into the armory nearby. He looked at the price list already on display, then to the shopkeep. "I'd like to purchase a handaxe."

Buy ye handaxe

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 13, 2017, 07:31:40 pm »

Dale looked at his bow again as he followed along.

"I guess I could do with another."

Get dat Iron Bow. Give 2/3rd vuln to Sea if she has room for it, otherwise give it to Eric if he has room for it. If neither do, nevermind. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 13, 2017, 08:03:39 pm »

"Since all of you are buying new weapons, I suppose I'll join in."

Buy Iron Rapier
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: February 13, 2017, 08:18:57 pm »

: "Join in on the fun! Courtesy of our new employer!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 13, 2017, 08:22:36 pm »

"We have a limited budget that Sea has designated for us to outfit ourselves with for the mission at hand. Do not purchase more than you require."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 13, 2017, 09:28:59 pm »

"Don't worry about me dearie. When you're as old as I am you learn a few tricks. Here are your tomes dear."

Seaiga gets Fire and Static.

Meanwhile, at the armoury, a buying spree commences.

Eric gets a Handaxe. Dale gets another Iron Bow. Nick gets a Iron Rapier. Gilbert gets an Bowgun.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:35:59 pm by I_Like_Pi »
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 13, 2017, 09:34:13 pm »

"Is that everything? If so, I have some things to take care off... "

She stepped out of the shop and moved into the center of the empty town square. Laying out her new tomes in front of her, she slipped off the bracelet with the red gem and placed it on top of the fire tome. Next, she unclasped her brooch and gently rested it on the static tome. Taking a deep breath, she sat back on her heels.

"Right, lets see how well this works this time..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 13, 2017, 09:36:13 pm »

Dale tested the draw on the Iron Bow, holding it for several seconds before slowly easing off.

"This'll do. It's easier to pull back than my other bow so I'm not going to get as much penetration on each shot, but it'll work."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 13, 2017, 09:37:33 pm »

Eric followed Sea, since he was done grabbing weapons and wanted to keep an eye on her.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 13, 2017, 09:38:57 pm »

Caius looks around at the others' new things, and then to the staff he had yet to use.

"...well, I didn't have to pay for it."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 13, 2017, 09:43:26 pm »

Dale wandered out and got back on Horse, unhitching it and trotting it over to where everyone else was gathering in the square. It looked like Sea was about to try some magic tricks and he didn't want to miss that.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 13, 2017, 09:51:40 pm »

Sea took another deep breath and moved the Static tome in front of her, setting the Fire tome to the side for now. Picking up the brooch in one hand, she carefully inspected it before setting it down near the tome.

Ok then. Magic of the Static spell, please heed my call. Follow the path I create and rest in the vessel I have made until I need to call you again. Shock not along the way, but remember the thunder in the depth of the spell. Be prepared to spark again when I need you.

The silent conversation done, she reached out and placed her hand palm down a few inches over the tome. Sparks began to gather on the surface of the book, before jumping up towards her hand. A cage of lightning formed around her hand, with a trail reaching back down towards the book. She slowly moved her hand over towards the brooch, a trail of sparks following after her. Reaching out, she touched the gem at the center of the brooch with a single finger. Immediately, the sparks jumped from around down into the gem. Pulling her hand back, she let out a satisfied sigh as she watched the sparks flow into the brooch. Less than a minute later, the sparks had completely faded from the tome, and the yellow gem began to slowly pulse, matching the green gem on the bracelet she still wore.

Moving that tome to the side, she grimaced slightly as she pulled the Fire tome over.

"This is where it gets tricky... "

She picked up the bracelet and gave it a much longer inspection than she had the brooch. Finally she set it down, a slightly worried frown on her face.

Magic of the Fire spell, please heed my call. Follow the path I create and rest in the vessel I have made until I need to call you again. Burn not along the way, but remember the fire in the depth of the spell. Be prepared to blaze again when I need you.

With a deep breath, she slowly placed her hand over the red tome, slightly higher than it had rested over the yellow book previously. Immediately, flames crept up and over the bok, climbing towards her hand. The blaze quickly engulfed her hand in a ball of fire, that she quickly moved over to the bracelet. Touching the gem, she pulled her hand back as quickly as possible, letting out a sigh of relief as the flames were quickly consumed by the gem, instead of spreading. When the transfer process was done, she slipped the glowing bracelet onto her wrist and clasped the brooch to her chest once again. She quickly bowed her head for a second as she thought a few final words.

Thank you for obeying me. I will make sure to use you well and wisely.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 13, 2017, 09:53:32 pm »

"Huh. How about that. You didn't burn yourself or nothing Sea?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: February 13, 2017, 09:55:41 pm »

"Ah, uhm, no! It works like my spells normally. I don't get shredded by my wind spells that gather around my wrist and hands and I don't get burned by the fire spells. At... at least not in a while..."
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 151