Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 92894 times)

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #615 on: February 20, 2017, 09:23:35 am »

"Gotta agree on that one, I can't even see what's coming for us if we stay here."
"See you over there! And whatever you do, make sure they don't think of us as enemies charging in, okay?"

Simon rushed down the path to the road.
1-12
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 20, 2017, 09:58:19 am »

8,8, aggress Bandit E with hatchet

Eric was not happy to be taking orders from someone neither fighting with him nor paying him. However, he was prepared to put that aside for the sake of his paycheck. More to the point, fighting bandits had not yet left him with a bad taste in his mouth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 20, 2017, 10:13:46 am »

Dale spurs his horse to 7-7, backs up Eric with a shot to Bandit E, and then scarpers away to 8-5.

"I think these boys don't know who they're messing with. Right Eric?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 20, 2017, 10:15:05 am »

Sea was glad she'd managed to transfer over the spells before they'd left after all. Otherwise she would have been forced to use the tomes in their base state which was just so much more annoying. Seeing Eric move forward, she pushed forward as well, pulling out her ball of wind and sending it forward at one of the bandits.

Sea to 9-7, gamble 5 hit away and wind smack bandit D

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 20, 2017, 10:19:55 am »

The dark-skinned woman as not impressed by the swarmig enemies, and was berating them in a heavily accented voice.
"Arrogant barbarians! You dare attack a warrior of Textitlan?! The serpent gods will feast on your shrunken hearts after I gouge them out your chests!"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:23:33 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 20, 2017, 10:38:07 am »

"Well, they'll figure it out soon enough. And Sea, didn't our contact ask you to keep to the rear?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 2: The Cost of the Call
« Reply #621 on: February 20, 2017, 10:47:33 am »

"Mmm... He's not my boss though. I'm part of this group for as long as Master Sybil says I am and part of that is fighting with the group. It would be silly to stay in the back and let you all get hurt when I can help. Besides... There are people that need help up there. We should help them, right? So that means we need to move forward. So by the time everyone else moves forward, it will be like I'm in the back again!"

She clearly thought that not only did this argument make sense but that it settled the debate. And she was clearly proud of herself for coming up with it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 04:47:31 pm by Swordstar »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 20, 2017, 10:49:50 am »

The exchange offered by the bandits was terrible in many ways. Not only would Drest lose his belongings—finery included—he'd also relinquish the company of someone he hoped to turn into a minion trusted companion. That aside, the ruffians were disgusting creatures. A quick analysis of the scenario gave him the information he needed to formulate a tactically brilliant plan: run.

"They are savages and will not listen to reason. We should retreat towards the approaching caravan."

Of course that along the way he quickly concentrated his powers, launching forth a plague of tar-like shadow worms at one of the enemies.

9,8, Worm bandit D.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #623 on: February 20, 2017, 11:17:47 am »

"Sacrifices? And was that ancient magic? We should talk to those guys." She took a few steps forward, flipping through her new tome one last time. Here goes nothing. . .

8-4, Black Axe on the bandit
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 20, 2017, 11:25:54 am »

"Seriously? Can we not go anywhere without being attacked? I swear..."

Heal Ava if need be
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 20, 2017, 11:38:11 am »

"Hmmph! Fine."
As she moved towards the caravan, she raised her voice.

"Caravan warriors! We fight together against these barbarians! We kill them all!"

10, 8
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:09:11 pm by GiglameshDespair »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 20, 2017, 04:52:31 pm »

"By that logic, even if you did wind up in the back, you'd just come up to the front again. Am I wrong?" Eric looked around him. Apart from the obvious enemy, they were also being approached by a bizarrely dressed woman and a mage wearing a strangely offputting blank mask. There seemed to be a couple riders coming in from the side as well, though they also seemed preoccupied with the bandit forces rather than them. Still, it worried him.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 20, 2017, 06:08:14 pm »

"Well... yes but... that's my point? I move forward and use my magic, then you guys follow up and finish them off so that I'm not in the front anymore. I don't see why that's a problem... Though I guess in this case, these other folks were the ones who were helping me out. Uhm, hello miss. My name is Seaiga. We will help you with these bandits though our goal is to escape more than kill them all... But if you fight with us, that would be greatly appreciated and we can help make sure that your injuries are not too severe."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 20, 2017, 06:14:36 pm »

Eric muttered something under his breath, then spoke more audibly. "Look, it is very important to the rest of us that you stay safe, so just stay near by me, okay?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 20, 2017, 07:06:53 pm »

Quetzie's jewellery sparkled brightly in the sun as she shifted, observing how the armoured barbarian seemed to hold the female as someone of import.

"I am Quetzalxochitl, warrior of Textitlan. Are you of a higher caste than the rest?"
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 151