Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 151

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 5: At the Gates of Victory  (Read 92897 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 2: The Cost of the Call
« Reply #630 on: February 20, 2017, 08:29:31 pm »

"Oh, great. I was hoping to avoid bandits.
I'd fly over them if it was just me and Muffin, but I don't really want to leave you guys behind, so... Up you go, Wynne.
" Brady held out a hand to Wynne so she could climb onto Muffin's back behind him. "Ever ridden a pegasus before? Just hold on tight, you don't want to fall off."
Brady picks up Wynne and flies to (10, 4).

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:32:42 am by Shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 20, 2017, 08:34:25 pm »

"I'll stay as near to you as I can but... I need to be able to fight... I mean... unless you'd rather I just sit in the back useless but I don't think I could do that..."

Then the strange woman introduced herself with a long unfamiliar name and asked a strange question.

"Hello Que... Quet... Quetza? I'm sorry, I've never met someone with a name like yours. Uhm... Caste? No, I don't know what that is? I'm just... I'm the apprentice of the woman employing them. So they think they need to protect me for some reason.... But my master taught me to use my magic, so I would think that she would want me to fight. But I guess that doesn't mean they can't protect me but still..."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars IC Thread Chapter 1: Supply Run
« Reply #632 on: February 20, 2017, 08:36:48 pm »

Wynne nodded, climbing onto the pegasus' back with Simon's help. She seems a bit awkward, on top of the flying horse. She shook her head

"Can't say I have, friend. Nobody back home could ever afford one, way too expensive. I've tried horses though! ...Although old Beck never really liked me... I think I'mma just hold on, if it's all the same with you."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 20, 2017, 08:38:55 pm »

"Well if you manage to get yourself killed, my employment would likely be terminated. To that end, I would like you to let the rest of us approach first, and to pick your fights carefully!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 20, 2017, 08:50:04 pm »

"I don't think that she would fire you all if I got myself killed trying to fight... I'm just her apprentice. Nothing special."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 20, 2017, 08:52:22 pm »

"Whatever. I don't want you taking unnecessary risks regardless. You can blast the enemy while I keep them busy, just try to keep behind me. Please."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 20, 2017, 08:53:40 pm »

"I will try I guess..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 20, 2017, 09:16:07 pm »

As Drest approached he decided to talk as well, introducing their intentions in a way that was more "normal" than Quetzie's.

"Greetings. I and my acquaintance have met these undesirables, and I believe you also want them out of the way."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 20, 2017, 09:43:47 pm »

Gilbert had to fight off the urge to stare in awe at the exotic new woman, as well as the urge to make the Sign of Warding at the sight of the masked man. He was a dead-ringer for one of the Eight Demons back home.

: "Where did all of the bandits even come from? This is quite a rabble."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 20, 2017, 09:47:00 pm »

"I know, right? It's like they threw a surprise party for us... except right now I'm pretty sure the surprise is us getting murdered."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 20, 2017, 09:52:40 pm »

"I think the surprise is gonna be them getting murdered. Anyway, hey people. Dale Barton here."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 20, 2017, 10:00:04 pm »

"I'm too cynical for optimism, Dale."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 20, 2017, 10:05:54 pm »

"That's why the others are trying to stick you with that Mister Grump label."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 20, 2017, 10:07:38 pm »

"And, to clarify, you are NOT helping. At all."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 20, 2017, 10:16:50 pm »

Coming out of the trees on the pegasus with Brady, Wynne takes a quick glance. Some kind of caravan with a bunch of guards, being beset by a much larger group of bandits. A couple of odd fellows that don't look to be involved with the group - a separate mark for the bandits? - approaching. However, not all the bandits were coming at once. The soldier guessed it'd take about three kills per person to get out of this, if they didn't just flat run. So, they should try to group up to be able to actually do this. As they approached the edge of the cliff, she motioned Brady to stop.

"Hey, hold up a sec!" Wynnne said, "I'm thinkin' you should try to drop me off with one of them - your friend here's lookin' a bit tired, what with the extra armor she's carrying 'round right now. I don't think the two of ya can fight too well with an extra passenger. I can't fight from here, anyway."

As they slow, she waves to the people on the main path.

"Hey, down there!" she calls down, "Are these guys trying to hold y'all up too? Me and Brady here, and another guy who should be coming down the cliff in a minute, were on our way to this Sybil lady's place when these guys decided Brady's winged friend looked like she'd fetch a good price, and we just can't be havin' that now can we? ...Long story short, I'm thinkin' more people could deal with this better."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 151