Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Player race?

Dwarves: Classic, with access to weapons no other civ does, as well as steel and stuff, as well as evil creatures and golems.
- 2 (22.2%)
Toads: Peace-loving, can tame good creatures (Like yoshis), but not as powerful naturally
- 4 (44.4%)
Koopas: Rigid, militaristic, can use evil creatures, steel, and special suits of shell armor. Can have spell-slinging magikoopas
- 1 (11.1%)
Shy Guys: Nothing special, they master tasks in just a few seasons, but they rust just as fast.
- 0 (0%)
Jawas: Have access to any pet race (Not counting good or evil I think), and they have star wars weaponry, obviously.
- 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: Borechanced; Mods Unleashed  (Read 35700 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Borechanced; Mods Unleashed
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2017, 02:39:37 pm »

I'd be interested in a turn for this, and be 'guy'd' I guess.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2017, 03:20:12 pm »

I'm pretty excited to hear that my mod is being used, I literally posted it up just a few days ago and didn't expect it to already be used with something like this. Hopefully you don't have too much FUN with all those mods.
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

Sponge

• Bay Watcher
  • I like wearing shoes on both of my feet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2017, 06:09:19 pm »

So first things first, Guy'ing people.

I would Guy KZ5, but no one has military experience, so i'll wait for migrants.

Remember the wall I was expanding? It's done now.

I've decided to build a tavern in it. That's why you see the walls being made to be constructed.

Also someone got stung by a bee. I don't know. I thought it was important enough to screenshot at the time.

So I was researching the Shy-Guys and found they can use subspace doors to spawn in certain items. I looked for it and found it needed something weird to be built.

A magic potion? How do you make that.

Oh. A large carmot. So no matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find anything about a large carmot on the internet. So I guess we'll have to put that on hold (Indigo?).

For a side note A lot of Mynock remains have gathered around after a while. At least the cat's are doing their job.

Finally, the Kath Hounds have given birth to Albino's, the strongest Kath hounds! That's great.

Soon, a migrant wave arrived.

There weren't that many, but that's fine.
Here's our current citizens.

Got some children too. Even though they can't work, I like the idea of Shy-Guy children.

Soon after the migrants, a caravan arrived! Now we can test the stolen items thing.

After trading for some weapons and a musical instrument, I observed them leaving.

Nope. Sadly, the (Maybe) bug is present. We'll have to find a way to fix this in the future.

Another problem is it is impossible to see your wealth due to Guys having no nobles to record this.

Since I made Indigo's Guy our mechanic, I dug down to get stone and build him a workshop.

I build a slot machine on the surface, but it requires coins I don't know how to get.

Another migrant wave arrives, with a Guy suitable for KZ5!

Apparently he becomes a nobles with requirements. Come on KZ5 why are you so high-maintenance!

He's a competent sling-guy and will be using a bronze sling.
Time to start digging him an area underground.

I built a bowyer's workshop to make weapons for anyone we put on the squad.

We'll be prepared when anything attacks.

Speaking of Attacking, a Monty Mole ambushes us!

It runs away though, so we're-

(Sorry for bad screen shot)
We ended up killing the mole. I don't know why Indigo said to kill Mushroom Kingdom creatures, nothing happened.

I finished the bottom floor of the tavern.

It has a large area for performing, in-fact, some Guys already are!

The top floor of the Tavern will be a place for visitor rooms (If we even get visitors), but it's not finished yet.

For my last act of the day, I made ZM5 all of his rooms.

They don't have a cabinet or chest yet, and aren't the best quality, but it's good for now.

That's what I did today. I would say i'm about halfway through the year. If someone could tell me what a "Large Carmot" is and how to get coins it would be very helpful.

I like wearing shoes on both of my feet.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2017, 06:19:32 pm »

Well, I wasn't expecting to be a noble - hope an "unfortunate accident" doesn't befall me.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2017, 06:26:51 pm »

Coins might refer to vanilla coins, which you could make at a metalsmiths forge. Not sure.

My best guess is that a large carmot is either a plant you can buy or grow or a tool. Try looking through the managers list for it, maybe its something that can be ordered made.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2017, 06:32:34 pm »

The raws seem to indicate a carmot is a mineral. I'm guessing the coins will pop out of Mario creatures if we kill them right, like in the games.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Sponge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2017, 06:38:23 pm »

Coins might refer to vanilla coins, which you could make at a metalsmiths forge. Not sure.

My best guess is that a large carmot is either a plant you can buy or grow or a tool. Try looking through the managers list for it, maybe its something that can be ordered made.
The raws seem to indicate a carmot is a mineral. I'm guessing the coins will pop out of Mario creatures if we kill them right, like in the games.
Welp, guess i'm going mining. Also, I killed a Monty Mole and got no coins. I assumed coins would come to, but come they did not.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2017, 06:55:00 pm »

That's a lot of dead mynocks. I guess it's fitting all the corpses are heaped on my farm. We have some impressive cats.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2017, 06:57:39 pm »

Did youbtry butchering the mole?
I make Spellcrafts!

Sponge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2017, 07:57:50 pm »

Did youbtry butchering the mole?
Oh! No I didn't. I'll have to try that next time I play!

Kyubee

• Bay Watcher
  • modding is hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2017, 10:44:45 pm »

If you wanna reset sponge, i'd say it's up to you. Koopas generate really rarely though, or is that just me? Regardless, I like how this is coming along. After this one ends, I may start a succession game with my own mod as the show stealer.

Also I think that you can still get tavern guests when everyone's your enemy
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 10:49:07 pm by Kyubee »
My mod: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=176501.0
The litten is wandering around the dump now, occasionally exploding.

Sponge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:05 pm »

If you wanna reset sponge, i'd say it's up to you. Koopas generate really rarely though, or is that just me? Regardless, I like how this is coming along. After this one ends, I may start a succession game with my own mod as the show stealer.

Also I think that you can still get tavern guests when everyone's your enemy
I'll sleep on this. I really don't want to reset now, but it might get annoying later on when no megabeasts and the such show up.

Sponge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2017, 10:00:34 am »

Yeah, I think we should reset. Even with all I've already played, I don't want us to be blocked out of some of the main features of the game. The only problem is who are we going to play as? I barely know any of the races. Maybe we should stick with plain old dwarf's...

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2017, 10:40:19 am »

Dwarves make sense, given that they'll at least be sort of familiar in all this chaos. You'll force them by removing [SITE_CONTROLLABLE] from the others, right?

*However, I think we should continue since Indigo says we'll still get attacked, or switch to toads.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:42:06 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2017, 11:53:17 am »

I'd stick with the dwarves as well, if just for familiarity and no bugs.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18