Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Shady Conspiracy Squad [10/30] May, 1960  (Read 3271 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [10/30] April, 1960
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2017, 07:37:58 pm »

Wonder what I have been doing for the past month instead of doing my action, and if I merely forgot that I did it. If I didn't do it for some reason, do it this time.

((AKA, where is my action?))
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2017, 07:55:06 pm »

tell them that while there is no workplace per se, they are free to join in and promote zombie rights.

Go talk to the ghost using my book of necromancy.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2017, 07:58:00 pm »

ask the elves for Rollerblades a bike or a skate anything to make this travel faster.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2017, 08:14:29 pm »

-Test my cloaking prototype by analyzing how effective they are on a airplane and on a human
-No matter the results, improve my cloaking technology further to make it as awesome as possible
-Give one of my criminals my silenced sniper and ordain him as the leader, order them to go rob a Australian bank. All money goes to my warehouses of course
-Leak all government documents to to public citizens of Australia to cause as much public dissent to even riots as possible

(Operation Taming the Kangaroo is ago now)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:29:30 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2017, 11:39:06 pm »

Take some Tylenol for my headache WAIT!!! Tylenol is just a conspiracy to control our minds!! Start investigating the company that makes Tylenol and other headache pills.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2017, 05:20:00 pm »

(I thought I would get a bit more time in March, had some doozeys that now won't work.  Anyway...)

Contrive to ensure every U2 spy-plane has a special compartment for a Pet Rock

Get an Elvis look-alike to take his place in Hollywood, while the real Elvis is 'busy'

Gain control of better and newer submarines.

Buzz radio telescopes with airplanes.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [10/30] May, 1960
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2017, 09:15:58 pm »

Back in March...

Agent B.F. Udelle broadcasted the word for slime throughout the world! [Brain: 1+2] Various slime-related phenomena are reported, especially in television-rich regions.

Now in April...

Agent Bill Billson approaches the world heavyweight champion to a fistfight, preaching the virtues of the alien overlords apparent!
Bill punches the champion, but the champion blocks the attack! The champion counters solidly, staggering Bill! [Bill/Buff: 1+2, Champion/Buff: 6+1] Bill accidentally cursed the aliens this round... [Blitz: 2+0-1]
The champion swings at Bill, and Bill manages to avoid the punch entirely! [Champion/Buff: 1+1, Bill/Buff: 2+2] Bill recovers from the earlier gaffe, eloquently praising the aliens! [Blitz: 6+0]
With renewed strength, Bill furiously punches the champion, and the champion falls over! [Bill/Buff: 4+2, Champion/Buff: 4+1] The champion struggles to get back up. Bill continues praising the aliens, but the attempt falls flat this time.
The champion shakily attacks Bill, but Bill pre-emptively strikes back! [Champion/Buff: 1+1, Bill/Buff: 5+2] Bill has beaten the champion!

Agent B.F Udelle senses a powerful time distortion. Could it be that sl = s1 = s+1 = t? Could it be that slime=time?

Eric Erickson tells the zombies that they are free to join to promote zombie rights. Zombies and "zombies" have become available for recruitment. [Beauty: 6-2] Erickson also attempts to talk to the ghost. [Brain: 5+2+1, Beauty: 2-2+1] The ghost seems to be deeply offended by the newspapers' and Erickson's behavior and insists that it is, in fact, invisible. It also tears out and burns a few pages on ghosts.

Oziiz politely asks for rollerblades, and the elves oblige, giving Oziiz rocket rollerblades! [Beauty: 4+2] While on the excessively long journey, Oziiz spies a massive underground cavity before the tunnel turns cold and Oziiz hears a loud HO HO HO.

The Infiltrator tests out cloaking prototypes on planes and humans [Brain: 3+2] and finds that they work slightly better for humans than for planes [4]. The Infiltrator refines the cloaking technology further, making it even more awesome in general. [Brain: 3+2] The Infiltrator has sent a criminal band off to rob an Australian bank. The criminals manage to sneak into the building without drawing suspicion [Blitz: 4+0+1, Beauty: 3+0] and enter the vault, silencing all alarms, [Brain: 6+0, Blitz: 4+0+1] and carry off plenty of money [Buff: 3+0], On the way out, a banker manages not to see them a few steps away[Banker/Blitz: 1+0], but a bystander spots them! [Gang/Blitz: 2+0+1] The gang run off as quickly as possible [Buff: 5+0] and manage to lose their pursuers after an hours-long chase! [Blitz: 3+0+1] The gang reports in and spends the better part of the month counting money. [Brain: 2+0] They report 30000 pounds.

The Infiltrator selects as many documents as possible to leak to Australian citizens, but they seem to be more outraged by the leak! [Beauty: 1+0] Mobs have organized in search of the Infiltrator, but they seem confined to the coasts, far from the warehouse.

John Johnson discovers the mind-controlling effects of Tylenol! Johnson bravely launches an investigation of [Brain: 6+0] and finds that he is the missing third Johnson of Johnson & Johnson! A shiver of lawyers offering to represent intrepid agent Johnson has started appearing around the squad headquarters. Maybe mind control could neutralize their steep prices?

Agent E.B. Guvegrra successfully arranges for U2 missiles to have space for Pet Rocks. [Brain: 3] Guvegrra has also sent an Elvis pre-enactor to Hollywood to replace the real Elvis, and the real Elvis will almost certainly lose a wonderful career opportunity. [Beauty: 6-1] Guvegrra's plot to get better submarines is unfortunately torpedoed by suspicious folk. [Brain: 2+0] Finally, Guvegrra plays radio telescope chicken with planes, but this is too quickly covered up. [Blitz: 1+1]

A month passes by.

Then in May, 1960

The American census fails miserably this year as an unexpected number of legally dead folk participate. Holding a census on April Fools' Day is blamed for this.

Agents
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2017, 09:31:23 pm »

Holy shit I just beat Floyd Patterson in a fist fight.

Capitalise on beating the heavyweight champion of the world by going on a publicity tour across America, espousing my alien masters as the reason for my success, and as the new masters of our planet.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2017, 09:44:13 pm »

Carefully coat a working clock in slime and see what happens. Cost flies, which have short lifespans, in slime and see if they age at a different rate, at least if they die temporally far from when they should've. Etc. Then use my knowledge of cooking to summon miscellaneous flesh and turn it into sausages, hamburgers, meatballs, tofu, and jerkey for my fellow conspirators.None of us have eaten since January.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2017, 11:12:04 pm »

Blackmail the company into ceasing their evil mind-control scheme.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2017, 05:32:36 am »

enter in Santa Claus land singing in elvish is the best way to make them notice I am not hostile.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2017, 06:22:47 am »

did I memorize the destroyed pages? Write them down from memory later if I did. In the meantime, point out that invisibility and undetectability are two different things. Then offer to be a ghost's therapist.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2017, 11:47:56 am »

-Implement Cloaking technology onto my bandit ninjas and black air plane and since the technology is clearly awesome it will clearly work
-Construct A.I Sentry Turrets around my warehouses and research lab to protect against these unenlightened mobs
-Acquire Desert Eagle from the black market, I can't just be a from the shadows all the time
-Personally lead a squad of my ninja bandits, with my lieutenant with the silenced snipers covering my back go assault any random government building, let's take these Australian politicians hostage
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:49:46 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2017, 05:42:22 pm »

Develop the ability to air-drop racoons.

Rearrange the road signs on one major city so that there is no apparent way to drive into its central zones.  Rearrange the road signs in a neighbouring major city so that there is no apparent way not to drive into its central zones.

Magnetise the Chrysler Building.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]