Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: Abandoned Project.  (Read 38873 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 2
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2017, 06:44:25 pm »

Thanks for your time, good sir.
Look for the gates, preferably in a group. What do they look like? What can be seen through them?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2017, 09:14:49 pm »

"If thar be [concept=Loot], its good enough fer me! [designation.placeholder=Skeleton], ye seem to be the trustworthy type, so I'll go along with ye."
Y4R-M8 decides to keep close to Mr. Bones, and goes along with it.
Rolls Die: 4
Changes tune on boombox
Scribbles on whiteboard

Greetings, Tinman
Summon an oil can for the Tinman. Give Soda to Phallus or whatever his name was.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2017, 12:31:45 am »

Menuridae thanks Phantus as he leaves. She then follows the majority of the group toward whatever portal they choose to take. She herself is indifferent to the choice. As they walk, she plays a soft, gentle song of the sadness of the loss of their old worlds and homes. The song slowly picks up, ending in a courageous and valorous composition that has the party looking with hope toward the future. It is an attempt to raise morale.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2017, 02:58:59 am »

Menuridae thanks Phantus as he leaves. She then follows the majority of the group toward whatever portal they choose to take. She herself is indifferent to the choice. As they walk, she plays a soft, gentle song of the sadness of the loss of their old worlds and homes. The song slowly picks up, ending in a courageous and valorous composition that has the party looking with hope toward the future. It is an attempt to raise morale.
Immediately change boombox and turn it up as loud as possible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2017, 03:07:33 am »

"Might as well do my summoning while I can, before we end up going to a dimension with no magic."

Tobias eats his food and washes it down with some water, then goes with the largest group, making sure his ogre bodyguard follows. He tries to summon a fast creature for him to ride, preferably one with a way to protect him and itself from harm.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 03:28:45 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2017, 04:43:04 am »

Mr..Bonéz, do you happen to remember life before being undead?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2017, 11:00:35 am »

Mr..Bonéz, do you happen to remember life before being undead?
Scribbles on board
It was a wild ride~

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 1
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2017, 11:08:28 am »

"So Bones, were you animated by someone or jus' picked up by a ghost?"
Larry says, he's probbably going to follow mr Bones...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2017, 11:54:40 am »

Trier looking around stabs the ground with his arm and grows the crystal that sprouts from it into a  a crystal spear.

If a land does not happen to have magic, what would happen to the more magical beings?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:22:30 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2017, 05:47:27 pm »

((As a side note, you guys should pick which gate to go through before Turn 3. There are four in the Hub, one for each cardinal direction.))
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2017, 06:01:19 pm »

We shouldn't pick a gate off cardinal direction alone- we should look through the gates, getting an idea of what's through them, THEN pick one.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2017, 06:34:10 pm »

"As fer where we should go for, I say that the north [designation.placeholder=Gate] seems appealin'. After all, when 'as the North Star lead a [concept=Pirate] astray?"

Avanti!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 1
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2017, 07:00:39 pm »

"So Bones, were you animated by someone or jus' picked up by a ghost?"
Larry says, he's probbably going to follow mr Bones...
Scribbles
This Boner rose of his own accord~

((As a side note, you guys should pick which gate to go through before Turn 3. There are four in the Hub, one for each cardinal direction.))

Rolls dice for each of the four gates:
North 4
East 1
West 1
South 5

Head for the South gate.  Stick 10 foot pole through and wave it around a bit before pulling it back out. If pole is undamaged/not covered in something icky/ doesn't get yanked through in a horror movie fashion, then stick my head through and see whats up.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:05:51 pm by piecewise »

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2017, 07:21:33 pm »

"Luck of the roll, eh? Well, I'm open to ideas. Maybe I've gone north a few too many times in m' life. South might work well, too."

Avanti!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2017, 07:59:17 pm »

We shouldn't pick a gate off cardinal direction alone- we should look through the gates, getting an idea of what's through them, THEN pick one.

I suppose now'd be a good time to mention the gates are all white arch-like structures that are almost entirely identical to eachother, and that they don't exactly "open" until you try to walk through.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22