Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should evolution be triggered?

As it currently is (randomly from greetings and combat)
- 3 (23.1%)
Only in combat (being in proximity to non allied creatures)
- 4 (30.8%)
Combat or Evolution Chamber (a free "trigger evolution" job)
- 5 (38.5%)
Only from the Evolution Chamber (including other requirements like friendship / trade)
- 1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: [47.05] Dwarvemon Mod v2.1  (Read 93107 times)

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
Re: [43.05] Dwarvemon Mod v1.2
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2017, 10:37:54 pm »

Congrats! That is some very quick progress, Professor.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2017, 07:01:29 pm »

If anyone is wondering, new content from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon can be expected in the next update. Also, I've created a formregarding the "entity animal framework" in the coming DF update. I'd love to see what people think in regards to the Pokemon available to entities.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:45:41 am by FirePhoenix11 »
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

alescofet

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2017, 05:46:25 am »

Hi there, i've been playing this mod for a while and its amazing, but i've seen i can't build any of the pokemon workshops, i think i installed the mod correctly (copied all the files to /raw/objects) can you help me?

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2017, 05:55:10 am »

Hi there, i've been playing this mod for a while and its amazing, but i've seen i can't build any of the pokemon workshops, i think i installed the mod correctly (copied all the files to /raw/objects) can you help me?
Did you put the workshop/reaction tokens for them in?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

alescofet

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2017, 03:34:53 pm »

Did you put the workshop/reaction tokens for them in?
didn't saw that, thank you!

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2017, 06:53:07 pm »

If anyone is wondering, new content from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon can be expected in the next update. Also, I've created a form regarding the "entity animal framework" in the coming DF update. I'd love to see what people think in regards to the Pokemon available to entities.
Is it not too late to ask for Z-Moves immediately in the next update? Because sure, Z-Moves would obviously be ridiculously overpowered, but...
We need to reach new levels of overpowered.
Spoiler: USUM Spoilers (click to show/hide)

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2017, 09:45:21 pm »

If anyone is wondering, new content from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon can be expected in the next update. Also, I've created a form regarding the "entity animal framework" in the coming DF update. I'd love to see what people think in regards to the Pokemon available to entities.
Is it not too late to ask for Z-Moves immediately in the next update? Because sure, Z-Moves would obviously be ridiculously overpowered, but...
We need to reach new levels of overpowered.
Spoiler: USUM Spoilers (click to show/hide)
I've actually done some already, so I could finish them and possibly do that. The thing is though, because you cant actually give a creature attacks, the general Z-Crystals just give a boost to strength (x1.75), and those for specific Pokemon actually transform them into a "Z-Powered" form.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:46:16 am by FirePhoenix11 »

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2017, 12:14:44 am »

Funny how the update comes just as I start doing them, it shouldn't take too long to do. I'll also see if the mod works fine (and implement entity related stuff) asap.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.01] Dwarvemon Mod v1.21
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2017, 07:43:26 am »

Updated to 44.01. I've yet to do extensive testing, but as far as I know it should be alright to go.

Also thank you to those who responded to the form.
Results:

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.02] Dwarvemon Mod v1.3
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2017, 08:23:46 pm »

Just completed all the berries/plants (at least the ones I could find, either referenced or shown), and its quite an update. Berry trees and other plants can now be found, with plenty of new reactions related to them. As far as I've been testing, everything seems fine besides reviving Pokemon and some reactions not liking items in containers There's probably a ton of bugs. If there's any problems be sure to let me know.

Now for next on the list, items! I'll probably remove the poll at this point, since its pretty straight forward what's left to do.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2017, 06:18:45 am »

All berries including all those weird ones sun and moon added that boosted resistance to certain types of moves? Are these berries just for eating purposes or do they do something to your pokemon as well?

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2017, 06:19:00 pm »

All berries including all those weird ones sun and moon added that boosted resistance to certain types of moves? Are these berries just for eating purposes or do they do something to your pokemon as well?
Those berries give a general damage resistance of x1.04, which depending on how DF stacks the effect, results in either x1.72 or x2 resistance when all the berries are used on a Pokemon.

Also I totally forgot Poke Beans. Fix'd. Double fix'd. The timing for Poke Beans was when I had them drop off, which apparently caused weirdness when collected. They now grow the entire month.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:21:25 pm by FirePhoenix11 »

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.03] Dwarvemon Mod v1.4
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2018, 02:37:51 am »

Items are finally done! And just in time for almost being a year since releasing the mod. I'd just like to thank everyone whose enjoyed, supported and helped the mod over the year. Not only have I had quite some fun working on it, but seeing it bring people together (you should check out these succession forts!) has made me very glad.

So now, all the major content is complete, but I have a few ideas on what can be done to continue expanding the mod. I'll put up another poll for it, and for now I'll be taking a break, unless of course there's bugs to crush, which I expect there to be.

OrdinaryWizard

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [44.05] Dwarvemon Mod v1.4
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2018, 01:46:37 am »

I'm an idiot but howdo I use pokeballs

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.05] Dwarvemon Mod v1.4
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2018, 03:27:24 am »

I'm an idiot but howdo I use pokeballs
In fortress mode, you assign Pokeballs as ammunition (should be named "Balls"). Note that Pokeball throwers are required to use them.

In adventure mode, you'll have to make them in fortress mode, retire that fort, then pick them up. They can be thrown or used with Pokeball thowers, but the thrower might deal more damage.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14