Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should evolution be triggered?

As it currently is (randomly from greetings and combat)
- 3 (23.1%)
Only in combat (being in proximity to non allied creatures)
- 4 (30.8%)
Combat or Evolution Chamber (a free "trigger evolution" job)
- 5 (38.5%)
Only from the Evolution Chamber (including other requirements like friendship / trade)
- 1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: [47.05] Dwarvemon Mod v2.1  (Read 93004 times)

OrdinaryWizard

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [44.05] Dwarvemon Mod v1.4
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2018, 09:04:55 am »

playing in a pokemon only world could be FUN I mean if they create "civilizations" and speak some language and have just pokemon threats keep up the good work I'm stupid so I barely understand how to even install mods :P

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile
Re: [44.05] Dwarvemon Mod v1.4
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2018, 06:59:35 pm »

playing in a pokemon only world could be FUN I mean if they create "civilizations" and speak some language and have just pokemon threats keep up the good work I'm stupid so I barely understand how to even install mods :P
That's one of the things planned for Mystery Dungeon content, Pokemon towns and guilds. Which is basically human towns with Pokemon. I did some testing with it quite a while ago (early on in this thread, around page 2), so its partially done already, I'll just have to update it.
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.06] Dwarvemon Mod v1.41
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2018, 06:52:43 pm »

I haven't really worked on the mod for a while, but here's a small update which adds MissingNo, an optional Megabeast that causes a lot of FUN.

Also, it seems pretty unanimous that people want PMD content, so that will be the next. Unfortunately, I cant guarantee when it will come out, as I've become very busy again (yay for studying another degree).

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.09] Dwarvemon Mod v1.42
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2018, 02:46:39 am »

Just doing another small update addressing some things found.

Also, I haven't had the chance to work on PMD content, but soon hopefully.

Stevarious

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [44.09] Dwarvemon Mod v1.42
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2018, 04:28:38 pm »

Not a lot of chatter on this thread recently, but just thought I'd drop a line to let you know that I'm playing this and it looks interesting as hell so far.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.10] Dwarvemon Mod v1.43
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2018, 03:01:58 am »

After some !!science!!, the reason behind Litten spontaneously melting has been figured out. Something weird happens with transformations that causes the oil they secrete to transform into Incineroar blood and instead secrete as their fire. Why this is? I have absolutely no idea, but for now I've disabled Litten oil.

Probably one of the strangest bugs to date...

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2018, 05:32:35 pm »

I might have found another bug, it would appear that clothing made out of water type pokemon leather burns forever (or at least an insanely long time by clothes standards). I would assume that it has something to do with water types having some kind of natural resistance to fire but the clothing is only sorta acknowledging that.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2018, 05:49:23 pm »

IGNITE_POINT but no HEAT_DAM point I'm guessing

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2018, 06:10:45 pm »

I might have found another bug, it would appear that clothing made out of water type pokemon leather burns forever (or at least an insanely long time by clothes standards). I would assume that it has something to do with water types having some kind of natural resistance to fire but the clothing is only sorta acknowledging that.
IGNITE_POINT but no HEAT_DAM point I'm guessing
I think I was told of this before and forgot to fix it, but its exactly as Hugo said. Having an IGNITE_POINT but no HEADDAM_POINT results in the material burning for 9 months and 16.8 days according to the wiki. I'll change it so that water types are immune to just under magma temperatures, making them not fully fire immune.

Edit: Slight update as there where a few errors to fix.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 05:13:47 am by FirePhoenix11 »

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.10] Dwarvemon Mod v1.431
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2018, 10:32:59 pm »

The first part of the Mystery Dungeon update is almost ready, just gotta do a bit of testing (things have been very interesting to say the least). So be expecting it very soon.

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Dwarvemon Mod v1.431
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2018, 08:20:54 pm »

I am back to bay twelve after almost a year of being in the Ohio countryside (*insert rita repulsa intro except with a giant wyvern jumping out of a barn*)

I just wanted to say I feel guilty about suggesting ways for mystery dungeon to work awhile ago, as this must of been extra work.

I thank you though for all that you have done on  this.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2018, 10:52:25 pm »

I am back to bay twelve after almost a year of being in the Ohio countryside (*insert rita repulsa intro except with a giant wyvern jumping out of a barn*)

I just wanted to say I feel guilty about suggesting ways for mystery dungeon to work awhile ago, as this must of been extra work.

I thank you though for all that you have done on  this.
Welcome back! If your referring to this:
If the poke-civs would be too much, maybe a caste-based species for each type or egg-group would work instead of 800+ civs.
It's totally fine. I actually have it so its 1 entity (for each season) that includes all non legendary/mythical/UB Pokemon, this results in sets of civs of 1 Pokemon species. If you play fortress mode, you can get a mix of species through visitors, and with the upcoming update for DF you should be able to have a mixed team in adventure mode.

Speaking of which, you should finally be able to be a Pokemon trainer in adventure mode and have Pokemon companions. Also, I cant wait to see people riding a Dragonite and completely obliterating a target due to velocity transfer (they travel at mach 2, or the current max of 87kph/54mph in DF).

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2018, 11:00:33 pm »

Turns out milktank leather also burns like lignite. I don't know if you fixed that along with the water types, but I thought I'd report it.

Oh, and I don't know if it's intentional or not, but Mega-blaziken is so hot or his ambient fire is so hot that dwarves around one will swarm it and try to kill it as if it was attacking them. I found this way long ago and forgot to mention it, so I don't know if some past re-balancing fixed it.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2018, 12:03:08 am »

Turns out milktank leather also burns like lignite. I don't know if you fixed that along with the water types, but I thought I'd report it.

Oh, and I don't know if it's intentional or not, but Mega-blaziken is so hot or his ambient fire is so hot that dwarves around one will swarm it and try to kill it as if it was attacking them. I found this way long ago and forgot to mention it, so I don't know if some past re-balancing fixed it.
Those with Thick Fat had that fixed, and the problem with Mega Blaziken might be due to the secretion still being active, so I'll disable it.

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2018, 05:13:43 pm »

I noticed there are three separate entity files. Are they all the same or different? You already have a modified entity document, but what is the difference for the ones listed in the "optional" file? Just seeing.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14