Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should evolution be triggered?

As it currently is (randomly from greetings and combat)
- 3 (23.1%)
Only in combat (being in proximity to non allied creatures)
- 4 (30.8%)
Combat or Evolution Chamber (a free "trigger evolution" job)
- 5 (38.5%)
Only from the Evolution Chamber (including other requirements like friendship / trade)
- 1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: [47.05] Dwarvemon Mod v2.1  (Read 92980 times)

E_RedStar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Dwarvemon Mod v1.51
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2019, 08:21:08 am »

I'm using the PMD mod and I was wondering a few things:

1. Is there a way to get varied migrant waves or you just can get your civ species?

2. Do Pokémon evolve on PMD?

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2019, 02:46:07 pm »

I'm using the PMD mod and I was wondering a few things:

1. Is there a way to get varied migrant waves or you just can get your civ species?

2. Do Pokémon evolve on PMD?
1. Unfortunately migrant waves will only be of your species, but creating a tavern should get you a wide variety of Pokemon that will join you.

2. Not on their own. There's a free reaction done at a evolution chamber so you can choose to evolve, just burrow who you want to evolve in it and do the reaction.
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2020, 12:26:20 pm »

FirePhoenix11! Your time has come! Adventure Mode pets are upon us!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2020, 02:40:20 pm »

Since the update is finally here, I'll be updating the mod so it works as is with the current version. Once that's done, work will begin adding the new content.

Hopefully it will be as soon as possible, but these days I'm rather busy so its not a guarantee.

FirePhoenix11! Your time has come! Adventure Mode pets are upon us!
About time. Now to be a proper Pokemon trainer.

Edit: Works with the current version fine by the looks.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 06:16:47 am by FirePhoenix11 »

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2020, 05:51:27 pm »

Just took a look at what the update added, and it looks like I got some work ahead of me.

Look forward to:
  • Working status healing berries (like Pecha for poison).
  • New and improved interactions like: healing, summoning (duplicating Grimer can now become a problem), propelling (Mewtwo and other psychics just got a bit more scary), changing form (If it works how I think it does, certain Pokemon should easily change between alternate forms on their own) and defense related ones (which might replace some fleeing ones).
  • Usable Pokeballs for adventure mode (might take some time to fiddle with, but may actually be possible).

Might be some more things, but that's what I can think of right now.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
Re: [47.01] Dwarvemon Mod v1.51
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2020, 09:42:38 pm »

There's a lot of possibilities with the adventure mode update. I started as a young goblin with a bulbasaur going on a life of adventure.

Unfortunately, the first instance that I fast travelled, the Bulbasaur evolved all the way up to Venusaur. Any possibility of slowing that down?

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [47.01] Dwarvemon Mod v1.51
« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2020, 10:02:57 pm »

There's a lot of possibilities with the adventure mode update. I started as a young goblin with a bulbasaur going on a life of adventure.

Unfortunately, the first instance that I fast travelled, the Bulbasaur evolved all the way up to Venusaur. Any possibility of slowing that down?
The update may have changed how transformation works. I'll have to do some testing when I get the chance.

Edit: So apparently in adventure mode, if there's pending transformations a creature will instantly skip through them after fast travel.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 05:59:28 am by FirePhoenix11 »

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [47.02] Dwarvemon Mod v1.51 (v2.0 test build)
« Reply #172 on: February 14, 2020, 05:42:23 pm »

I've decided to release a test build for the new version. Found here.

Most of the minor stuff I wanted to update is done, with not much else I can think to add right now. So in order to help iron it out whilst I work on more major stuff, I've decided to do a test build. Be sure to report any and all bugs, unintended/weird behavior, suggestions, and feedback.

Kobold6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2020, 06:02:56 pm »

Looking to get a beta or something for 47.04.
For some reason I love working on the latest version.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2020, 06:16:52 pm »

Looking to get a beta or something for 47.04.
For some reason I love working on the latest version.
Test build should work fine with the current version.

I'll also take this opportunity to provide an update. Things have been a bit hectic for me, as it has been for many. I haven't been working on this as much, but right now things are starting to settle a bit. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a bit more as I get use to working from home and all that. Stay safe everyone.

cross33

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [47.04] Dwarvemon Mod v1.51 (v2.0 test build)
« Reply #175 on: April 07, 2020, 09:14:04 am »

Some tips for those who suck at installing mods like me but also refuse to play without a nice tileset. Don't use a vanilla dwarf fortress install, use mephs tileset install which comes with most the benefits of LNP out of the box. Also it looks beautiful. When installing the dwarvemon graphics pack it is not installed like most packs. You copy the files from the folder and drop them in the raws/graphics folder. Took forever for me to figure out because I'm dumb and is probably common knowledge on the forum, but hopefully it helps someone who's as bad at modding as me. 

The mod itself was well worth the trouble. Ways I have died so far. Went with Charizard defense force because Charmander is bae. Realized afterwards that fire lizards + heavily forested areas are a horrible starting defense. Fortress 2. Reroute all Invaders through Pokemon arena to get proper battles. Accidentally make bridges retractable instead of raisable. Get attacked by latios. GG. This mod is absolutely great! Looking forward to dying from more of my own painfully obvious mistakes soon!

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2020, 03:02:01 pm »

Is there a means of accessing this mod without DFFD? DFFD, as well as the Bay 12 website are both down.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2020, 01:08:32 am »

Is there a means of accessing this mod without DFFD? DFFD, as well as the Bay 12 website are both down.
I actually don't have a download mirror for the mod. If anyone would like to recommend a site I can set that up.

I'll also give another update. Work has been rather minimal, but I have been working on this from time to time. I'm not sure when I'll get another major update out, but its likely to be after the DLC for Sword/Shield drop (adding more work to do). I will be updating the test build when I've done a good amount, so keep an eye on that.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2020, 01:23:57 am »

I’d just use Dropbox, for the hopefully short time until DFFD works properly again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2020, 01:49:49 am »

I've got two mirrors for the test build people can use:
Dropbox
One Drive
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14