Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]

Author Topic: Paranormal 25 - Game over! Town victory!  (Read 73637 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 25 - Day 4 brings blood and ashes.
« Reply #840 on: March 02, 2017, 07:50:26 pm »

"Just do it. My podmates are dead. I'm stuck in this body with memories or a horrible war I never wanted to be in. This world has nothing for me. I don't care anymore." He bows his head and folds his clawed hands in his lap.

"Cool." Webadict sends two barrels of shot into the Doppelganger War Vet's brain.
I'm glad I'm a sociopath in fake life, too.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 25 - Game over! Town victory!
« Reply #841 on: March 02, 2017, 08:03:10 pm »

Pffft, DA you troll. There's gotta be a rule against lying to ghosts or something!

Definitely a bizarre and hilarious game.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 02, 2017, 08:14:22 pm »

The setup seems pretty town-sided, the numbers were fairly favourable and the dopps had a lot of chances to mess up and die with their kills. Although it actually came down to Tiruin immediately sniping scum on night one and some mistakes from the dopp team.

TBF: I'm curious whether you deliberately hid your anti-tech field.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 02, 2017, 08:17:12 pm »

@Leafsnail:Only partially.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 02, 2017, 09:24:04 pm »

Pretty sure Tiruin claimed hivemind to try and flush out the scum. It was also a claim that was easily proven false.

PM conversations

Spoiler: Hector13 and doll (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TDS, doll, and Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 02, 2017, 11:12:03 pm »

Wait, was my performance that good? Were others enthralled by my epic portrayal of a Lone Doppelganger, alone in the world, ready to protect mankind against the very monsters he once was? I hope so. I like to think I'm that unpredictable that it is always a possibility.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 03, 2017, 06:36:54 am »

Pretty sure Tiruin claimed hivemind to try and flush out the scum. It was also a claim that was easily proven false.

PM conversations

Spoiler: Hector13 and doll (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TDS, doll, and Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Heeeey thanks buddy for backing me up :3
Fillipk is awesome and so are the rest of you--and I DID fakeclaim both to humor myself (GRRR HOW I WANT TO RP and I missed the chance on N1 so I did that), and to be sure on TBF or anyone else, as I didn't have any personal hooks (day stuff) myself on anyone as compared to the role planning.

Okay.
I've been immersed too much in recent destressing in viewing stuff that can't be loaded on my usual net and remember something I've come across x3

Wait, was my performance that good? Were others enthralled by my epic portrayal of a Lone Doppelganger, alone in the world, ready to protect mankind against the very monsters he once was? I hope so. I like to think I'm that unpredictable that it is always a possibility.
Y-yes. I had doubts amongst the thousand thoughts of assassin bot'ing you >_>
<.<
Even doubts at Day 4 that you weren't town.

Then I remembered your kindness and otherwise. :O

That said, you act really well and I loved the impromptu stuff :P (It took me...a while to catch onto that)
Mostly because I'm a sucker for both GoodFlavor and written stories//empathic stories.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:38:26 am by Tiruin »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 03, 2017, 07:04:54 am »

Careful. I'll use it against you one of these days. You've been warned.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 03, 2017, 08:35:42 am »

[snip]
I love that everyone just forgot that I had tagged you as my N3 track target. :P

Careful. I'll use it against you one of these days. You've been warned.
I look forward to it! :I
But seriously, this was a great game ._. Doll played majestically, and there was a nice bunch of activity to scum and town teams.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 03, 2017, 08:42:19 am »

4mask was very on-point from day 3 onwards.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 03, 2017, 09:04:23 am »

4mask was very on-point from day 3 onwards.
And practically why I chose to hit him with a tracking device instead of you! :P (You're also on-point, but it's a gordian knot of points that was also pretty visible)

But!
RattyB
02-16-2017
04:55 PM ET (US)
gg bye, I'll leave you guys alone
Play more, newbie :P [You left the deadchat alone too...]
The biggest reason I targeted you was your activity AND your behavior. Investigators usually have a goal to hit, and it's in filling out information gaps.

Also I love that this game, I get to hug the assassin bot at the end and not have it (technically) used (~'u')~
Pacifist run is a go!

Although I do wonder why some theories of yours, Leaf, were said as they were ._. it felt like loopholes were even intentional at times.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:15:15 am by Tiruin »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 03, 2017, 09:24:26 am »

I was trying to account for other possibilities. If there were no third party around the game could still be trivially won pretty much regardless of what we did on day 4 (especially since TBF was already essentially outed as a doppelganger).

Concealing the anti-tech field was correct though I think. If we'd gone with a worse plan (such as lynching me day 3) he could've maybe twisted it around so that he could win after surviving an assassin bot. Although he'd probably still lose after that since the setup was so heavily weighted against him at that point.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 04, 2017, 08:07:31 am »

I'm pretty late (work and busyness and all, plus bad internet), but I love the deadchat commentary. Like IO's way of commenting stuff and being a dead cupcake. :P

I was trying to account for other possibilities. If there were no third party around the game could still be trivially won pretty much regardless of what we did on day 4 (especially since TBF was already essentially outed as a doppelganger).

Concealing the anti-tech field was correct though I think. If we'd gone with a worse plan (such as lynching me day 3) he could've maybe twisted it around so that he could win after surviving an assassin bot. Although he'd probably still lose after that since the setup was so heavily weighted against him at that point.
Now that I read back, a LOT of you were really better than I had thought (...thought, not noted. My notes are pretty much what I think now, but what I had thought was influenced a lot by my forgetfulness x.x), and now I know why I didn't lean for a Leafysnail lynch.

But yeah, really wishing to play with y'all later on :3 (That means you too, RattyB.) This was a nice show of a game...that wasn't compromised because I sniped scum early on o_O but by how people played it out.

...Also probably not denying the anti-tech field and instead saying you forgot would've helped. <_> In the least how I felt about it.

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 04, 2017, 08:49:46 am »

As you may have intuited from my inactivity, I was inactive from D3 onwards.

This was a situation where the limited nature of time forced me to compromise on several areas of work and study at once, so I'm sure you can understand that I didn't have time for an online party game.

Even so, I'd like to apologize for leaving you out in the dry without a response.
I lost access to my B12 account due to some issues with the connected email and didn't have time to fix them. Assuming this is the last time lightning strikes my account, for the future I should at least be able to give notice of when I may disappear.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]