Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2330 2331 [2332] 2333 2334 ... 3513

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 3581618 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #34965 on: February 22, 2020, 11:51:38 pm »

Did Warren beat out Biden in the final polls? I was hoping her and Bernie would come out on top.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34966 on: February 23, 2020, 12:02:40 am »

We're still not at final results, but they will almost certainly look like:

Bernie >>>> Biden >> Buttigieg >> Warren > Steyer > Klobuchar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gabbard
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #34967 on: February 23, 2020, 03:58:05 am »

Right wing facebook posts (unfortunately shared by people I'm related to) are already saying that Bernie's bribes to Putin are paying off in this election.

Cool, guys. Cool and good.

(These are like the super deep "Trump is the Christian savior we need" type groups...)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #34968 on: February 23, 2020, 09:36:47 am »

Is anyone on here politically activated this year? I remember we used to have a guy in New York's election machine, they made for an interesting perspective.
Love, scriver~

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34969 on: February 23, 2020, 10:32:04 am »

Is anyone on here politically activated this year? I remember we used to have a guy in New York's election machine, they made for an interesting perspective.
That was Maximum Spin, if I recall correctly. I also know we have someone who's fairly active in Georgia Republican circles.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34970 on: February 23, 2020, 10:43:34 am »

Is anyone on here politically activated this year?

You mean like Manchurian Candidate?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #34971 on: February 23, 2020, 10:58:17 am »

That was Maximum Spin, if I recall correctly. I also know we have someone who's fairly active in Georgia Republican circles.
I thought it was Baffler, or Bumbler.

Is there someone even called Bumbler?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #34972 on: February 23, 2020, 11:03:19 am »

it definitely wasn't, unless they changed their name to it at some point. Iirc, and as near as I can get the search feature to cooperate, I'm fairly sure it was Misko. They haven't been active since like last September, tho'. Hope they're alight...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34973 on: February 23, 2020, 11:13:45 am »

They mean Bumber. The Baffler or the Bumbler both sound like good names for Batman villains however.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34974 on: February 23, 2020, 11:24:35 am »

The Baffler or the Bumbler both sound like good names for Batman villains however.
They seem more fit for the Evil League of Evil. Or at least that bar where Moist and Pink Pummeler hang out.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34975 on: February 23, 2020, 11:27:17 am »

Jeff Bezos' newspaper, Washington Post, got caught lying again. Interesting note: it's harder than expected to find the original article, because of all of the results for washington post lying, or wapo fact-checker lying, etc. Turns out there's no ethical way to be a billionaire, but you can also get very good at being unethical.

Edit: As a bonus, you can, at this point, read their tagline as aspirational.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 11:48:31 am by Iduno »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #34976 on: February 23, 2020, 12:21:33 pm »

it definitely wasn't, unless they changed their name to it at some point. Iirc, and as near as I can get the search feature to cooperate, I'm fairly sure it was Misko. They haven't been active since like last September, tho'. Hope they're alight...

I believe I am referring to Misko too! I also hope they are alight with burning fury.
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #34977 on: February 23, 2020, 01:33:19 pm »

Oh misko!

Maybe they just don’t like it as much without RedKing to argue with.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #34978 on: February 23, 2020, 02:14:55 pm »

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the political subsection of an internet forum dedicated to instructing an entire society of bearded psychopaths what do to with their every waking hour.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34979 on: February 23, 2020, 06:40:08 pm »

They mean Bumber. The Baffler or the Bumbler both sound like good names for Batman villains however.

I'm not politically active. I don't even vote since I don't live in a swing state.

It might be Baffler.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 06:48:14 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 2330 2331 [2332] 2333 2334 ... 3513