Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2813 2814 [2815] 2816 2817 ... 3515

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 3596828 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #42210 on: November 21, 2020, 09:13:31 pm »

Would you like to say something?
Yes. orange man bad
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42211 on: November 21, 2020, 10:01:51 pm »

Would you like to say something?
Yes. orange man bad
Carthago delenda est
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42212 on: November 21, 2020, 11:01:07 pm »

Rudy Giuliani case asking to annul all votes in Pennsylvania thrown out

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/trump-campaigns-lawsuit-over-us-election-results-dismissed-by-pennsylvania-district-court/news-story/299cdd03864438686871e02e9b8affe1

While the case was a mess, one of the core accusations is that mail ballot curing in Pennsylvania unfairly discriminated against Republicans, and the the Trump team had two Republican voters who lodged invalid votes but didn't get the the chance for ballot curing as plaintiffs of the case. Mail ballot curing is where they check that you submitted a valid ballot and if you didn't they contact you to let you know and you can resubmit.

The big problem is that they're suing Democrat-run counties (which allowed mail ballot curing) but the two Republicans actually live in counties NOT listed in the case. In other words, the plaintiffs live in Republican counties which chose NOT to contact people who submitted invalid ballots - clearly as a form of voter-suppression - and now Giuliani is spinning that as an unfair advantage Democrats got.

The judge threw the whole thing out since nothing about that makes sense.

Judge Brann noted the two individual voters, who had their votes invalidated because they didn’t follow voting procedure but weren’t given the chance to remedy them, “adequately pleaded that their votes were denied”.

However, they weren’t able to prove that the injury was caused by the parties in the suit.

The two counties they voted in, Lancaster and Fayette were not named as parties.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 11:30:33 pm by Reelya »

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #42213 on: November 21, 2020, 11:01:23 pm »

Crowd-fund our government? Sounds like the libs are taxing people more and more. Some things never change.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42214 on: November 21, 2020, 11:41:00 pm »

Don't forget the judge noting that, had they simply asked for the court to issue an order allowing the plaintiff's votes to be counted, it would almost certainly be granted, as it is a totally reasonable remedy to the claimed injury.

Instead they asked for all other votes in pennsylvania to be thrown out which he takes great lengths to explain goes so far beyond anything reasonable it is difficult to imagine why they thought it would fly in court at all, never mind the idea of it being granted, to which he notes that the proper response to a right being violated is not turning around and violating the rights of everyone else to make things fair.

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42215 on: November 21, 2020, 11:57:56 pm »

Crowd-fund our government? Sounds like the libs are taxing people more and more. Some things never change.

Yeah, if pay-to-win wasn't bad enough, this reeks of pay-to-play.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42216 on: November 22, 2020, 01:46:14 am »

Don't forget the judge noting that, had they simply asked for the court to issue an order allowing the plaintiff's votes to be counted, it would almost certainly be granted, as it is a totally reasonable remedy to the claimed injury.

Instead they asked for all other votes in pennsylvania to be thrown out which he takes great lengths to explain goes so far beyond anything reasonable it is difficult to imagine why they thought it would fly in court at all, never mind the idea of it being granted, to which he notes that the proper response to a right being violated is not turning around and violating the rights of everyone else to make things fair.

I think it's fair. For example, if two people got their cars unfairly repossessed it's reasonable to confiscate everyone else's cars to even that up, isn't it?

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42217 on: November 22, 2020, 02:49:26 am »

Ugh, a vile den of neo-liberalism. When my ritual is complete and Mussolini has been resurrected from the dead to complete the transitional phase that is democracy, raze the Middle Kingdom, and lead the West under the flag of the Dominion Americana, you will all understand the wisdom of our ways. Soon. (trademarked)

Don't bother replying, I won't be able to hear you over my looped youtube playlist of the BUF and Golden Dawn anthems.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 02:52:37 am by Ibid Straydrink »
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42218 on: November 22, 2020, 02:53:02 am »

I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42219 on: November 22, 2020, 12:31:23 pm »

In Sept, a bunch of Q people running for the legislature in Minnesota.
https://www.startribune.com/6-gop-endorsed-candidates-in-minnesota-back-conspiracy-theory-of-qanon/572489641/

At the same time someone helpfully mailed out campaign materials that seem related. However, instead of writing something coherent, they merely printed out meme photos and shoved them into envelopes.
https://www.wonkette.com/normal-minnesotans-oddly-unreceptive-to-random-weirdass-qanon-mailings

On Monday, a fellow in the Minneapolis suburb of St. Louis Park found an envelope filled with 15 color glossy photographs of hard-hitting Q memes (albeit without any circles or arrows or a paragraph on the back of each one explainin' what each one was). One was about adrenochrome, the made-up pedo cannibal drug supposedly extracted from murdered children. And another was a handwritten list of conspiracy-driven YouTube channels
Instead of using well-framed screenshots, the person had printed images that looked like they were hastily photographed from a computer screen. In one instance, the screen was shot at an odd angle.

So, whoever is running this operation doesn't know how to save and print images or do screencaps, so they point their phone at the screen and take a photo then print that out. The hand-written stuff is a phone photo of a whiteboard apparently. So you're getting an envelope full of phone photos of someone's internet stuff about crazy shit you never heard of. Maybe they think that screencaps and word processor documents can be 'traced' while phone photos and hand written stuff cannot.

BTW there's a photo of the 'campaign materials' people received:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Note the claim here that 800,000 US children go missing every year. The assumption is that these are taken by The Cabal. However a quick sanity check on that figure is that this represents about 1 in 4 of the children born in any year. If The Cabal was literally stealing 1 quarter of all children then more people would have noticed. Out of a school of 1000 students, 250 would be reported as missing by graduation. And that clearly is not happening.

800,000 is in fact the total number of 'missing person' reports filed in a whole year, covers all ages and includes people who turned up again. And out of those, apparently more than half are parents filing a missing person report because the non-custodial parent didn't return them on time after a visit - so the majority of these reports are caused by custody disputes.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 01:03:55 pm by Reelya »

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42220 on: November 22, 2020, 01:48:04 pm »

Note the claim here that 800,000 US children go missing every year. The assumption is that these are taken by The Cabal. However a quick sanity check on that figure is that this represents about 1 in 4 of the children born in any year. If The Cabal was literally stealing 1 quarter of all children then more people would have noticed. Out of a school of 1000 students, 250 would be reported as missing by graduation. And that clearly is not happening.
Well, apart from the fact that 800,000 is about 1/5th (21.4%) of the figure I found, you miss the most insidious possibility, which is that 800,000 missing [sic] children are taken away before they are even counted.

Which makes it 'just' a 17.6%ish cover-up.  Much more viable!!!111oneone1

(And they seemed to manage at least this well in Sunnydale High... Even before Quark was Principal.)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42221 on: November 22, 2020, 02:04:54 pm »

I'm not sure unreported births should be counted in this, even given the broader definition in the meme. The original (real) report says "reported missing" while the meme says "disappear" but if they weren't registered births to start with and were siphoned off secretly, it wouldn't be sticking to the implications inherent in "disappear" which implies someone's kid vanishing. So I'd count among the 'disappeared' only people who were on-the-books children and not hypothetical underground farmed mole children.

However they never answer the question of where are the mole women / breeders. But, caring about women's safety from abuse is not one of the Q people's concerns. So they can't even get their worldview straight as to how they produce mole children. Surely if it had been going as long as they claim they'd have underground farms full of women and not just children.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 02:12:10 pm by Reelya »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42222 on: November 22, 2020, 02:30:58 pm »

It'll be a while before this is over. Reading today's normal news and I can't even get away from this stuff.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/truth-about-dominion-scytl-conspiracy-theory/news-story/83b7681cabb44b35ea1c7090f3cd80ac

It reads like a thriller novel: US Army Special Forces launched a raid on a European software company to find proof President Trump actually won the election by an overwhelming margin. But that evidence was “disappeared” by a subversive cabal.
It’s all about software companies Dominion Voting Systems and Scytl. They produce vote tallying systems. “Glitches” in their equipment apparently changed votes in President-elect Joe Biden’s favour. Or so the social media outrage claims.

President Trump has seized on this as an opportunity. He has accused Dominion of being a “Radical Left” business that had deliberately “rigged” the election against him.
Did the US Army raid Scytl’s headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, to seize its computer servers? Is Dominion a software company founded by dead militant communist Hugo Chavez?

Qanon is convinced it happened. But, despite the suspect computer servers apparently being in a busy commercial precinct of Frankfurt, Germany, there’s not even a hint it did.

No photos. No videos. No eyewitness accounts. No police, military or vandalism records.

The US Army says it didn’t happen. It doesn’t have the authority to act in such a way, anyway.

Scytl points out it doesn’t have an office in Frankfurt. It’s based in Barcelona. And that hasn’t been raided, either.
Texas Republican Representative Louie Gohmert escalated the conspiracy theory into the ranks of government officialdom earlier this week. He said he had heard from “former intel people” that evidence of vote-switching could be “gleaned” from Scytl’s servers.

When questioned about his source, he would only say a “German tweet in German” was behind his allegation.
Former Trump campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos, who has pleaded guilty to allegations he had lied to the FBI over Russian contacts, tweeted: “Breaking: Congressman Louie Gohmert has stated that The US Army has seized servers for Dominion in Germany.”

The US Army asserts: “Those allegations are false”.
But Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani was sweeping in his critique: “I don’t think people have any idea of the dimension of the national security problem that Dominion creates. This Dominion company is a radical-left company. One of the people there is a big supporter of Antifa and has written horrible things about the president for the last three or four years.”
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 02:33:18 pm by Reelya »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #42223 on: November 22, 2020, 04:35:47 pm »

I always like it when people say “someone said x” without identifying that someone.

Also it’s a shadowy conspiracy but one of the people involved has telegraphed their position that strongly, as well as it being such a terrible national security problem that nobody did anything about it before it became a problem.

Much like these allegations of fraud that Trump made as to the reason why Clinton won the popular vote in 2016. He was so incensed by these issues that he did absolutely nothing about them. Maybe he was trying to lull the libs into doing it again so he could catch them at it?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #42224 on: November 22, 2020, 06:26:45 pm »

So...

Trump’s campaign asked for a partial recount of Wisconsin’s ballots, in Milwaukee and Dane County, which have the two most populous cities in the state in them, and skew heavily Democrat.

Trump’s observers appear to be deliberately delaying proceedings, in some instances by objecting to every single ballot.

I wonder if they’re trying to manufacture a narrative that the election officials don’t want them there when they get thrown out for being asshats, or that when the count eventually goes beyond the December 1 deadline, that the officials are trying to waste their money by taking forever to count ballots.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 2813 2814 [2815] 2816 2817 ... 3515