Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 3512

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 3577686 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

Anyone getting that oil-in-the-arctic fever?

Trump's a bit behind on the science. Most oil companies have already given up on oil and gas extraction in the arctic, cause test drilling, and test sites have shown them it is not economically viable, and too risky. A test site of Shell had to be abandoned and broken down with great haste, when an ice shelf the size of Hawaii island was on a collision course with it. That was one of the reasons Shell decided to completely abandon their arctic aspirations about a year ago.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 04:23:41 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

something not being a good idea has never stopped trump before.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Trump's plans and ideas have basically been "Oh, yeah, I heard something good about that a while back, let's do that!" pretty consistently. Anything that's in the public mind as a "thing that could happen" he's heard about and that's about it.

Case in point: Arctic drilling has been pretty consistently in the zeitgeist as a "thing."
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile

Just listened to Trump's Pennsylvania speech. It was pretty horrifying. He basically wants to turn America into North Korea 2.0, where children are brainwashed into worshiping him as a god-king, and anyone who says anything bad about him gets publicly executed as a traitor to his perfect America. The applause from the audience was deafening.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just listened to Trump's Pennsylvania speech. It was pretty horrifying. He basically wants to turn America into North Korea 2.0, where children are brainwashed into worshiping him as a god-king, and anyone who says anything bad about him gets publicly executed as a traitor to his perfect America. The applause from the audience was deafening.

Well it isn't like Trump has been subtle about considering anyone who doesn't agree with him to be a dissident... and anything that contradicts him to be fake or "alternative"

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

...huh.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/watch-live-president-trump-rally-speech-in-pennsylvania/

Jesus dickin' christ you've got a crazy cheeto over there
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's preaching to his base, so, duh. :P And of course, he's still up to his unpresedential antics like telling a protestor to 'get outta here'.

He also appears to blame the constitution for the chaos of the 100 days and says the constitutional checks and balances are bad for the country. How did this kind of person even get elected?..... (rhetorical question, obviously)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/watch-live-president-trump-rally-speech-in-pennsylvania/

Jesus dickin' christ you've got a crazy cheeto over there

I misread that as 'a crazy sheep' for a second since I had only sideglanced at the post, heh.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well at least Trump has stopped... strongly hinting... that someone should take someone out via guns.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile

Nucking Futs
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

Dear Leader's historical wisdom continues to astound.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(sawce)

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

What the...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

You think Trump was born that way, or did he suffer major brain trauma somewhere along the path of his life? Perhaps it was oxygen deprivation during extreme golden showers.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

You think Trump was born that way, or did he suffer major brain trauma somewhere along the path of his life? Perhaps it was oxygen deprivation during extreme golden showers.
I'm a little tired of this "Trump brain-damage" thing. He talks exactly like my granddad; he uses simple words, he repeats himself, and he simplifies away a lot of history. Trump's an old man, and he talks like one.

PS: My grandpa isn't senile. Also, he's a New Yakker, so sometimes it's hard for me to tell them apart.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm a little tired of this "Trump brain-damage" thing. He talks exactly like my granddad; he uses simple words, he repeats himself, and he simplifies away a lot of history. Trump's an old man, and he talks like one.

PS: My grandpa isn't senile. Also, he's a New Yakker, so sometimes it's hard for me to tell them apart.

He simply talks like someone who is completely clueless and in a job that he is completely unqualified for.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 3512