Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1834 1835 [1836] 1837 1838 ... 3515

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 3607331 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #27525 on: January 21, 2019, 07:03:44 pm »

I love the smell of fake news in the morning.
SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What It Smells Like!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27526 on: January 21, 2019, 08:15:00 pm »

Politicians everywhere hate him for his one weird trick!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #27527 on: January 21, 2019, 08:39:59 pm »

Man am I so glad I noped out of Journalism immediately after graduation. It was looking bad then. Fucking unbelievable now. Shame about the degree money though.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27528 on: January 22, 2019, 10:22:50 am »

I'm biased of course, but the most plausible version of events remains: black hebrew trolls notice MAGA hat wearing punk trolls and start shit because well of course they did, they're like if the KKK and Westboro cunts had a baby that grew up idolizing Hitler.

The cuntboys from the school are of course being hastily recast as somehow the victims until you remember that they rode a bus in from Kentucky to attend a we hate women anti-choice shitfest in DC while wearing MAGA hats.

Meanwhile native vet dude is trying to drown out the bitching from both sides and literally putting himself in between two potentially violently opposed hate groups (yeah, the black hebrew dudes are more obviously organized as a hate group but if you are a white fuckbag teenaged male wearing a fucking MAGA hat to go bitch at women for daring to think they should have control over their reproductive organs... I mean, I'm sure lots of the little turds justify it by claiming they're just owning the libs, but fuck 'em, they know what message they were sending, they don't get to play it off when people sanction them for their own assholish choices) because of course he did.

Meanwhile smirkface was standing there wondering why people keep mentioning Hapsburgs and asking how many grandparents he has.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #27529 on: January 22, 2019, 01:14:52 pm »

Just think, another handful of years and the potential answer to that question will be "one", and not because most of them died. I don't think people spend much time thinking about the new venues of incest that medical science is opening. We're in an era that either already can or isn't far away from being able to inflict genetic selfcest on our children, if someone's crazy enough to want it and rich enough to afford the doctors that'll go through with letting them impregnate themself. The future is...  is.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27530 on: January 22, 2019, 01:28:20 pm »

Just think, another handful of years and the potential answer to that question will be "one", and not because most of them died. I don't think people spend much time thinking about the new venues of incest that medical science is opening. We're in an era that either already can or isn't far away from being able to inflict genetic selfcest on our children, if someone's crazy enough to want it and rich enough to afford the doctors that'll go through with letting them impregnate themself. The future is...  is.

"People" in general may not, but it was a significant part of our biological science ethics program, albeit under the larger umbrella of human cloning. Strictly speaking we've been capable of SCNT-based clonecest for over a decade with a consistently decreasing failure rate as we've gotten better at epigenetic manipulation. There just isn't a compelling reason to try.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27531 on: January 22, 2019, 03:14:30 pm »

Government machine 🅱roke
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #27532 on: January 22, 2019, 03:22:41 pm »

We need a new level of involvement against global warming. I'm not sure what, since we clearly need scientists to remain working, but we need people to see this as an effort comparable to WWII, or even greater.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27533 on: January 22, 2019, 03:30:23 pm »

We need a new level of involvement against global warming. I'm not sure what, since we clearly need scientists to remain working, but we need people to see this as an effort comparable to WWII, or even greater.
Obviously, we need space ice.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27534 on: January 22, 2019, 03:32:13 pm »

We need something to unite humanity.  To make them see beyond their own petty politics and greed. 
We need an alium invasion a huge disaster that would kill millions in a very short period of time in one of the top modern countries and clear signs that such a disaster will repeat itself elsewhere, in another of the top modern countries.

Edit: Anything less would result in either further fracturing as world actors bent on hegemony take advantage of the new reality and/or they double down on shoving their own heads in the dirt, singing lalalala muh profits/power.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 03:38:43 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27535 on: January 22, 2019, 03:34:06 pm »

It doesn't need to kill millions, it needs to kill like one or two wealthy or famous people.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27536 on: January 22, 2019, 03:36:57 pm »

Can't we just turn a random 50% of the population to dust and call it a day?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27537 on: January 22, 2019, 03:43:33 pm »

Can't we just turn a random 50% of the population to dust and call it a day?
I mean, I suppose we could reopen r/incel, but that seems kinda drastic...

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27538 on: January 22, 2019, 03:46:34 pm »

Government can't agree over a slab of concrete at the moment.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27539 on: January 22, 2019, 03:47:37 pm »

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 ... 1834 1835 [1836] 1837 1838 ... 3515