Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1934 1935 [1936] 1937 1938 ... 3511

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 3534571 times)

RazielReaver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #29025 on: March 23, 2019, 05:16:10 am »

"Everyone who doesn't manage to destroy Trump is a republican, and fuck every cop" - MetalSlimeHunt in a nutshell.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29026 on: March 23, 2019, 05:22:29 am »

Implying I thought Mueller was trying to destroy Trump at any point.

And fuck every cop.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29027 on: March 23, 2019, 05:24:33 am »

Gentlemen! You can't make strawman attacks in here! This is the politics thread!

RazielReaver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes he did, but it took a while before that happened.

And yeah, as much as I'd like impeachment to not depend on the makeup of Congress, it unfortunately us going to take the Dems gaining control of Congress to get an impeachment through.

Though if he tries to remove Mueller in a re-enactment of the 'Saturday night massacre', we may not have to wait that long.

...and I bet Trump just came out and said he totally made the tweet, not his lawyer, because he has the best lawyers, and the greatest tweets, sad!

It looks bad for him whether or not his lawyer did it because lawyers are supposed to speak for their client, their word is the same as their client speaking.

Well, Nixon got impeached for obstructing justice, didn't he?
Depends on how you're using the word "impeachment". Articles of impeachment were passed (which is the legal definition of "impeached"), but abandoned because Nixon jumped ship. It's clear Tricky Dick expected he was going to lose, but that's not a certainty.

More importantly, Nixon was a Republican and the House was Democrat controlled for his entire presidency. I don't think Trump would jump ship even if the rats were fleeing, and the Republicans aren't likely to pass articles unless Trump's SS memorabilia collection is found.

i don't think he'd jump ship even if the majority of the nation was against him.
This is past you, saying hello to current you. Fuck every cop ? Now I wonder how you'd fare if police wasn't a thing where you live.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29029 on: March 23, 2019, 05:34:00 am »

What is reading comprehension 2019, Alex?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29030 on: March 23, 2019, 05:36:13 am »

I'm confused now.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

RazielReaver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29031 on: March 23, 2019, 05:36:40 am »

I don't know, Adolf,  how come you despise the men and women in blue that keep your society going while risking their lives ?   

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29032 on: March 23, 2019, 05:47:15 am »

It was only in the 2060s that we discovered boot leather's addictive properties, which really made all the rest of history make more sense.
No Gods, No Masters.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29033 on: March 23, 2019, 05:47:45 am »

I don't know, Adolf,  how come you despise the men and women in blue that keep your society going while risking their lives ?
That's a pretty good comparison. Adolf, indeed, was a historical figure who despised the police force. He hated police so much that the existing police had to be given absolute power so that he could not stop them, and then secret police were formed to do things behind his back.

That's why they were secret police.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29034 on: March 23, 2019, 06:17:47 am »

Because a significant percentage of them are biased humans with grudges, racist bias, general inferiority complexes, and (speaking from experience here) universally bad attitudes about everything with incredibly negative, cynical outlooks?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #29035 on: March 23, 2019, 06:46:16 am »

Is Raziel trying to change MSH’s mind? ‘cause the Nazi comparison (perhaps ironic considering the stereotype of certain right-wing types being drawn to law enforcement) probably won’t achieve that.

I also think MSH is aware enough when someone is trying to troll him that the Nazi comparison won’t work there either.

I’m eager to see what’s next, but it’s maybe a 2/10 so far.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29036 on: March 23, 2019, 07:01:50 am »

Oh yeah? Well you know what else was 2/10? Double Hitler crowdsurfing ten other Hitlers, you dodeca-Nazi.

Am I doing Godwin's Law right?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29037 on: March 23, 2019, 07:03:27 am »

I was thinking it was more of a 40%
No Gods, No Masters.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #29038 on: March 23, 2019, 07:09:44 am »

Yeah well you’re a Nazi what do you know
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29039 on: March 23, 2019, 07:11:30 am »

Oh yeah? Well you know what else was 2/10? Double Hitler crowdsurfing ten other Hitlers, you dodeca-Nazi.

Am I doing Godwin's Law right?

So a train is heading down some tracks, uninterrupted it will kill 10 clones of hitler, but you have the option to change the tracks, where it will instead kill the ACTUAL hitler. What do?
Pages: 1 ... 1934 1935 [1936] 1937 1938 ... 3511