Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2831 2832 [2833] 2834 2835 ... 3511

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 3533434 times)

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #42480 on: December 03, 2020, 09:18:19 am »

Not talking about specifically targeting websites, in which case nah this forum would rank pretty near the bottom of the priority list.

Bigger concerns are if it was setup to have a trained algorithm running on all traffic and flagging POST messages where the body matches content the training flags as 'seditious' or whatever and bumps you up a percentage point closer to the list of 'figures to watch'. We're hitting a point technologically where that kind of surveillance is becoming feasible. I'd say that's more a topic for the technology thread than AmeriPol but we all know what the NSA/CIA gets up to...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:12:22 am by MorleyDev »

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42481 on: December 03, 2020, 09:38:55 am »

Anybody who *knows* what the CIA is getting up to isn't likely to be posting here about it!

(Not since Toady deleted Snowden's account for spamming links, anyway... ;))

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #42482 on: December 03, 2020, 10:09:49 am »

Nobody ever gets arrested here for talking shit about Putin on a foreign website. However doing so on a Russian social network or even forum...
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #42483 on: December 03, 2020, 11:20:14 am »

Nobody ever gets arrested here for talking shit about Putin on a foreign website.
You don’t know!
Posters here just kinda stop posting and are forgotten at large.
MAYBE THEY GOT PUTIN’D
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Sky-Streamer

• Bay Watcher
  • You are filled with AN EXCESSIVE NUMBER OF BOLTS.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42484 on: December 03, 2020, 01:03:35 pm »

Maybe they pulled a soviet union and collapsed of blood loss
i told you about those stairs man
i TOLD you DOG

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42485 on: December 03, 2020, 01:36:00 pm »

They got Putin prison
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42486 on: December 03, 2020, 04:04:03 pm »

Ok comrades* we are looking for the anti Putin rebel known as Max.  According to the information we retrieved from his dealings on a filthy American website known as Bay12 He is reportedly 45cm tall, 32 kilograms, with rusty orange hair. We have eyewitness reports matching that discription here in Northern Yakutia.  I want you to spread out, and search the area and make the rebel 'disappear' when found.

(And that is how the Red fox became extinct in Siberia)
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #42487 on: December 03, 2020, 04:05:53 pm »

I remember once seeing a Russian 4chan knockoff, where one of the running threads was "Why is Putin dying/retiring/couped this week?"
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42488 on: December 03, 2020, 04:44:38 pm »

Ok comrades* we are looking for the anti Putin rebel known as Max.  According to the information we retrieved from his dealings on a filthy American website known as Bay12 He is reportedly 45cm tall, 32 kilograms, with rusty orange hair. We have eyewitness reports matching that discription here in Northern Yakutia.  I want you to spread out, and search the area and make the rebel 'disappear' when found.

(And that is how the Red fox became extinct in Siberia)
Haven't seen it. However a jerry can of gas and some chickens could refresh my memory.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #42489 on: December 03, 2020, 07:49:56 pm »

Anybody who *knows* what the CIA is getting up to isn't likely to be posting here about it!

We know, but we don't know, ya know.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #42490 on: December 03, 2020, 09:49:50 pm »

I remember once seeing a Russian 4chan knockoff, where one of the running threads was "Why is Putin dying/retiring/couped this week?"
Ah, 2ch wasn't it? It's kinda cursed.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #42491 on: December 03, 2020, 09:58:04 pm »

Are there any chans that aren't kinda' cursed?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sky-Streamer

• Bay Watcher
  • You are filled with AN EXCESSIVE NUMBER OF BOLTS.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42492 on: December 03, 2020, 10:09:36 pm »

You're talking about english message boards that literally end with -chan. The root is cursed.
i told you about those stairs man
i TOLD you DOG

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #42493 on: December 04, 2020, 06:22:37 am »

So the Daily Fail is the only well-known "source" that I've found writing about this story currently circulating conservative circles, so take it with a mountain of salt.

Allegedly, there is security footage of poll workers pulling out suitcases supposedly filled with ballots in the dead of night after other poll workers and supervisors had left.

With the way things have been going, and how you can't tell from the footage what is on the stacks of paper, I'm going to assume that the story is incomplete or misleading until proven otherwise.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

grave worm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42494 on: December 04, 2020, 10:43:22 pm »

In what world would democrats be rigging domestic elections, I'd be more convinced if Sweaty Rudy found evidence the democrats accidentally gerrymandered a district to favor the republicans. they're perfectly happy to just rollover and let republicans get whatever they want so they can play the "look how bad things are getting here, vote blue so we can do nothing but put centrist neolib Girl BossesTM in charge and the cycle will just repeat until the republican party has become so reactionary that it's campaigning on re-enslaving black people and grinding poor people into a nutrient paste that oil executives consume for eternal life" game they've been playing for decades. Talk about massively overestimating the opposition
Leviathan, the great artifice, single and world-embracing for the first time in His-story, is decomposing.
Pages: 1 ... 2831 2832 [2833] 2834 2835 ... 3511