Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

GROS-MT3 sounds like which type of techno DJ?

Trance
- 2 (40%)
Lots of vocals/melody
- 1 (20%)
Intense/Fast paced
- 1 (20%)
Heavy Base/Hard
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: —= REDNECK MECKS =— ///MATCH#1/// OPEN THRONE P13  (Read 19038 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
—= REDNECK MECKS =— ///MATCH#1/// OPEN THRONE P13
« on: January 30, 2017, 01:46:46 am »

Newest:

Gallery | Prologue
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:37:40 am by roseheart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mech Card Battle
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 02:36:13 am »

Pitying The Fools:
Spoiler: Version 0.1.0 (click to show/hide)

Being assembled:
Spoiler: Version 0.1.0 (click to show/hide)

Retired:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:22:52 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:36:29 am »

Reserve me. 1.0 1.5 1.5.1
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ready: Yes

1.0.0 (or would it be 2.0.0, despite being a completely different mech?)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:50:43 am by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 02:54:19 am »

Go ahead and add a version number ex.

spoiler

That be better than strikethrough or stealth edits. I'll wait till you seem to have a stable build for a bit.(this applies to all and future players, not directed at anyone in particular)

Edit: Also! If I don't understand the wording on a card I'm going to just guess!!!!

Edit: if you are copying it from a quote then make sure to erase the nobbc so it displays properly.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 04:05:12 am by roseheart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 03:40:57 am »

So, RAM, what's your deck's strategy? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 03:46:54 am »

(be sure to add the version number outside the spoiler so I can see it at a glance :)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 04:31:46 am »

Did. Also, what is the power level of my C card, and would it rise by one if I specified that "You can execute 1 attack action after this card's effects. This effect does not stack."?
Edit: Also, on further inspection of the OP, do the non-cockpit parts of the robot have to be called Leg 1 and Leg 2, or can they be other things, such as arm 1, tentacle 2, tentacle swarm or giant sword? And wouldn't destroying the cockpit be an instant win?
Edit2:
That be better than strikethrough or stealth edits.
Whoops. I've been making minor edits this whole time. Let's just say I'm on Version 1.5 now.
Edit3: It's version 1.3.1 in the current numbering system.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 05:27:45 am by OceanSoul »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 09:09:01 am »

"giant sword" would be a card not a part, one you would likely PUT in an arm. But that would not be enforced. You can have a toe sword I don't care.

I will not be telling you the ratings of your cards. You're going to jump into battle and find out for yourself.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 09:30:12 am »

'fingers crossed, in hope of not having a Classy Pistol'
I'm ready when you are.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 10:20:19 am »

Alright, need 1 more ready-to-go.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 11:45:43 am »

I'll join
Spoiler: 1.2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 03:10:49 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 12:49:10 pm »

I suppose if you have cards BELOW basic("dumbass"?), I'll give you better basic cards to fill in other gaps.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:55:52 pm by roseheart »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 01:08:01 pm »

Huh, I'm confused. I don't really think my cards are bad. Let me make a few edits then.

EDIT:Done
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:10:31 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 01:56:31 pm »

Just a general statement to everybody.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 02:40:29 pm »

This may screw ppl up SORRY.

I am switching a rule, INSTEAD OF:

For each extra body part remove a special attack card from your lineup.

ITS NOW:

Only the legs and cockpit can hold mixed cards. And you must put a card(all of it actually) into an extra part! So if you want to add an arm you have to dedicate a card for it, for example.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:47:49 pm by roseheart »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17