Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

GROS-MT3 sounds like which type of techno DJ?

Trance
- 2 (40%)
Lots of vocals/melody
- 1 (20%)
Intense/Fast paced
- 1 (20%)
Heavy Base/Hard
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: —= REDNECK MECKS =— ///MATCH#1/// OPEN THRONE P13  (Read 19049 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Mech Deck
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2017, 01:01:08 pm »

One, no one knows what my _ card is, except you and me. Second, it made some wordplay. I'll PM future actions, though.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:50:05 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2017, 02:07:29 pm »

Spoiler​ your turn, hide or censor the part in your second post where you say the card Letter.

Do this now. Prove to me you can and will follow directions. Do it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:14:50 pm by roseheart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2017, 02:27:54 pm »

Fix'd and messaged.

Have you considered non-PVP game modes? For example, fighting waves of weaker Dechas, perhaps with 5-card decks and 2-card hands, with an occasional tougher enemy thrown in as a boss, with 20 to 30 cards in the deck and a 4-card hand. Maybe just a single, big boss, with 2 30-card decks split among 5 body parts, a 6-card hand, capable of two attacks per turn, and draws twice as many card per turn?

No, wait- players control the 4 limbs and core of some 5-piece Power-Ranger megazord, working with a giant deck to fight equally-big monsters?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2017, 02:33:15 pm »

You haven't done what I asked. Also please remove your quote of heydude's card(this is a new request so that you didn't do this is fine).

I didn't ask for your turn in a PM, did I? I asked for it in a spoiler.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2017, 02:52:05 pm »

Wanted to go extra safe, for some reason.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2017, 03:05:01 pm »

Thank you. In the future I'd ask if there is a rule you think is silly, frivolous, or you just don't understand the reason behind do it, then feel to ask about it.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2017, 03:12:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2017, 04:17:14 pm »

We good Ocean?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2017, 04:22:25 pm »

You must not cross the Ocean!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2017, 04:32:27 pm »

We're good. RAM, if anyone shouldn't cross the ocean, it's you; your computer would short circuit.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2017, 04:33:28 pm »

(thank you, would you like to know why I had that rule now?)

Come on! You call this a storm? Blow, you son of a bitch! Blow! It's time for a showdown! You and me! I'm right here! Come and get me!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2017, 04:36:16 pm »

That sounds terrible out of context. There's a thread for that, right?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2017, 04:42:32 pm »

Apparently Mech Deck is a boardgame already.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2017, 04:44:25 pm »

Change the name to Decka Strike.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Mech Card Battle
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2017, 04:52:42 pm »

I prefer to call these Mechs over Mecha, which I feel is more western and my own personal mech experience is mostly with BattleTech and MechWarrior rather than anime.

So an offshoot of Mecha doesn't appeal to me.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17