Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Keep Me Safe [ISG]  (Read 36709 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Keep Me Safe [ISG]
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2017, 11:44:00 pm »

So tell us about your plant, I am not familiar with your usage of the term.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2017, 03:40:18 am »

(Sorry I didn't get to all the posts, update was mostly written and then I had a delay in posting, so it was hard to add them in)

What's that thing behind the glass to the right?

Oh, ILSEI says the things in the glass cabinets are for emergencies. But she also says it's her job to worry about those, so I shouldn't.

I suspect that if you were in our position, you would be no less chatty. Like it or not, from our perspective we came into existance mere moments ago with no knowledge and our only ability to act at all is through communicating with you. I sincerely apologize for the inconvienience, but I hope you understand.

Okay. Fair enough. But can you try not to all be so loud at once? I can "hear" you just fine without... whatever that was..

...Odd topics aside, I wonder what the surprise is! Let's go find out.

Yes!

"Happy Birthday, 'Laria"

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 03:43:25 am by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2017, 03:51:15 am »

It's your day, Laria. Don't let us, whoever we are, interfere.
(Smell the cake for poison. If smells safe, start with a small nibble, and savor it.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2017, 03:55:08 am »

Shove your face into the pois-I mean delicous birthday cake!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2017, 04:08:09 am »

*sigh*

I apologize for the...Religiously fervent suspicion of the AI some of my compatriots have undertaken.  It's a bit memetic.

Happy birthday, by the way.

...I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO DEPLOY THE IMAGE IN A FORUM GAME?!?!  YISSSS

Sorry.  The memes are getting away with me too.  But different ones.

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2017, 04:22:02 am »

Eat, but eat in moderation. Enjoy, but do not indulge.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2017, 05:35:34 am »

*Chases the readers away with a mop*
Just let them enjoy their first birthday. This is probably the last happy delusion they will have before everything goes bad. Yes, the cake will be poisoned, but it will still be delicious enough to remember after a respawn. Yes, the present explodes, but presents are meant to be a surprise! And I really doubt that the A.I. is sadistic enough to spray super-heated water into the room after going to the effort of setting all this up before the cake has even been et.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2017, 09:23:18 am »

Happy cakeday, now blow out the candles. Don't pay heed that according to the candles, you're 12 years old.

Also, make sure to get a plate.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2017, 11:20:51 am »

Candle wish! Candle wish!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2017, 04:59:13 pm »

Blow out the candles and wish for something!
Oh yeah and don't eat too much cake.

Sir Knight

• Bay Watcher
  • E Platypus Unum
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2017, 05:59:47 pm »

Allow the speech of the brainpeople to become a gentle susurrus of sound in the back of your mind, guiding your actions subtly as the wind, without your having to be distracted or confused by direct interaction.

Oh yeah, troublemaker here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2017, 10:03:52 am »

Allow the speech of the brainpeople to become a gentle susurrus of sound in the back of your mind, guiding your actions subtly as the wind, without your having to be distracted or confused by direct interaction.

Oh yeah, troublemaker here.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2017, 12:48:06 pm »

Happy birthday! Not all of us trust ISLEI, and honestly, I kinda don't either. The cake reminds me of something... is that a Red Forest cake? If so, back away, this could be bad

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2017, 01:16:07 pm »

PTW.

Not sure who else has thought of this, but the presence of what I assume are hydroponics and the shape of the corridor makes me think we're on a space station of some sort.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2017, 02:05:55 pm »

Happy birthday! Not all of us trust ISLEI, and honestly, I kinda don't either. The cake reminds me of something... is that a Red Forest cake? If so, back away, this could be bad
No, it isn't.  The cake (the one this guy is thinking of that is) was a Black Forest cake, and that cake doesn't look like this cake anyway.

By the way, is there anything different about this compared to normal talking?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11