Dwarf Fortress > DF Community Games & Stories

Slaughterhelm: Fortress of the Void (Deathgate III)

(1/48) > >>

TheFlame52:
SLAUGHTERHELM: FORTRESS OF THE VOID
Deathgate - Murdermachines
Spoiler: Fortress Location (click to show/hide)
Turn List
Flame
Ryukan
Gigmaster
Maximum Spin
Snackfox
tundra1232 (partial year)
warbluke (finished tundra's year)
Flame
auzewasright

Rules
1. DFhack is allowed as long as you don't cheat much or you can justify it in-universe.
2. If the Voidgod dies, whoever is the Voidgod at the time takes a turn after the current turn is done.
2.5. If Terry kills the Voidgod, whoever is playing at the time is now the new Voidgod. They are required to Voidgod up their character.
3. If the fort is going to fall, I take a turn.

Quotes
None yet!

Overseer's Log

Apparently we never packed the real overseer's log. I think it's in my room back at Obeyedlashes. I had to buy this one from the fall caravan.

Anyway, I'm Vabok Arrowkindled. I'm the overseer for this new fortress. We founded it nine months ago, in an area supposedly rich in gold and other metals. Things have gone well since then. We've haven't seen hide or hair of demons or voidspawn since. I hope we'll be safe from them forever.

The fortress's development has been rather slow. Several migrants have arrived. We have farms, a food stockpile, workshops, bedrooms, a hospital, and we're working on the magma forges. All of this makes me hope for the future. But that's not the main reason I'm hopeful.

With our seven came one more - an eighth. Flame Chaosbane the Humble Awe-inspiring Slayer of Void. The Voidgod. Our savior. May Armok have mercy on our souls.

TheImmortalRyukan:
It returns... sign me up for turn 2

Amperzand:
Aha! Something which exists!

I shall have no time for turns, but a dwarf of my own I shall have! I don't particularly care what you give me, I might write some journals or something.

TheFlame52:
I did those things. Ryukan, you want a dwarf?

TheImmortalRyukan:

--- Quote from: TheFlame52 on February 01, 2017, 08:01:49 pm ---I did those things. Ryukan, you want a dwarf?

--- End quote ---

Not yet, I want a scholar dwarf, which you probably can't spare one out of your starting seven, so I'll wait til my turn to make one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version