Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Survival of the Fittest (waitlist open): A Game of Mutation and Wilddeath  (Read 8649 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest (waitlist open): A Game of Mutation and Wilddeath
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 08:30:28 am »

Name: Raul Eduardo
Description: A young Hispanic of the age of 23, slightly under the average height. His brown hair is rather messy from his sleep, and he has evidently not taken any time to fix it. His eyes are blue and appear rather bright, hinting to some degree of intelligence.
First Mutations: Large claws present on the hands.
Inventory: A crappy Zibbo™ lighter and a pack of cigarettes.
For some reason, I really want this guy to become a doctor..
Currently imagining him trying to use a syringe on someone but can't prick the guy because his claws keep getting in the way.
"Woops! Sorry! Hey, you didn't need that arm anyways. Woops! Or that one."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 08:36:05 am »

Description: A young Hispanic of the age of 23, slightly under the average height. His brown hair is rather messy from his sleep, and he has evidently not taken any time to fix it. His eyes are blue and appear rather bright, hinting to some degree of intelligence.
Currently imagining him trying to use a syringe on someone but can't prick the guy because his claws keep getting in the way.
At least he'd be good at amputations. Almost TOO good...then again, it'd be pretty effective on enemies.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TheLastDino

• Bay Watcher
  • Prefers not to die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 05:27:15 pm »

At least he'd be good at amputations. Almost TOO good...then again, it'd be pretty effective on enemies.
"It appears you're wounded. No, it doesn't matter that you're the enemy. I think you need a syri-... you didn't need a neck anyways, did you?"
"If magic can't solve a problem, the answer is always more magic." - Whisperling

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 06:22:02 pm »

"It appears you're wounded. No, it doesn't matter that you're the enemy. I think you need a syri-... you didn't need a neck anyways, did you?"
..And he wouldn't even get arrested for any of it; he has the cLAW on his side. Also, I thing i PINcerED down why I wanted this occupation.
Spoiler: Why, though? (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 06:23:02 pm »

So we have a Pyromaniac, the power to make smells, and a smoker, not to mention the slime-mutant in the waitlist. Can we get a comment from the person with enhanced senses?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 06:30:07 pm »

And one fourth of a grizzly bear.
Black lives matter.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 06:32:05 pm »

I know this isn't what you meant, but I'm just envisioning the arm and some of the torso of a bear. Nothing else.

Tymewalk

• Bay Watcher
  • Tyme Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 06:40:17 pm »

I know this isn't what you meant, but I'm just envisioning the arm and some of the torso of a bear. Nothing else.
RUN, IT'S THE ONE-FOURTH BEAR! HE'LL SLOWLY LIMP-DRAG HIS WAY TO MILDLY PAW AT YOU! screams

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 06:41:15 pm »

You're almost right: it's actually both arms.

RUN, IT'S THE ONE-FOURTH BEAR! HE'LL SLOWLY LIMP-DRAG HIS WAY TO MILDLY PAW AT YOU! screams
"This is what I will actually do to you. Run."
Black lives matter.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 06:45:32 pm »

You're almost right: it's actually both arms.

"This is what I will actually do to you. Run."
"Did I mention I'm three stories tall? No? That's probably because I don't have a mouth. I'm saying this in morse code by tapping my claw."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 07:03:57 pm »

"I feel like that's cheating somehow."
Black lives matter.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2017, 07:06:25 pm »

"I feel like that's cheating somehow."
"It's not cheating if you don't have the brains to recognize it. Or brains at all, for that matter".

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2017, 07:11:53 pm »

"...now I'm just confused. Do you even exist in this universe? I don't see a sheet."
Black lives matter.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 07:22:35 pm »

"...now I'm just confused. Do you even exist in this universe? I don't see a sheet."
"I am one of many who MAY be. I watch this thread of fate with nonexistent eyes, ever considering a potential position within this seed of a story.."

TheLastDino

• Bay Watcher
  • Prefers not to die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2017, 07:33:11 pm »

So we have a Pyromaniac, the power to make smells, and a smoker, not to mention the slime-mutant in the waitlist. Can we get a comment from the person with enhanced senses?
Hi.
"If magic can't solve a problem, the answer is always more magic." - Whisperling
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6