Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Fantasy RP  (Read 1959 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy RP
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2017, 04:50:50 pm »

*wanders off, presumably to graze*
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 06:10:12 pm »

*walks off silently towards the cow when no-one is looking*

*quietly to the cow* "yep, I got em. you got the goods?"

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2017, 06:11:36 pm »

*clank-clank-clank*

DONE!
Awesome With Autism

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2017, 06:13:23 pm »

*looks left and right to ensure no one is watching, shows bag of milk hiding under cow-spotted shirt* And that's not all. Give me the coins, and you'll get the other products, too.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 06:26:12 pm »

*hands the cow a coin bag and takes the goods*
"pleasure doing buisness."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 06:31:15 pm »

Now, I have one last proposition for you. *reveals an envelope, sealed in wax* For 3 Silver, give this to Miss Cheesemaker. Say you found it in my stall. You know, the one I have as a cow. Deal?

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 06:33:25 pm »

*His eyes glance around for anyone watching*
"Deal."
*He takes the envelope and strides off to find the cheesemaker.*

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 06:39:43 pm »

Same. *Switches into the clothes of Borrin, the lord who died of no particular cause, and leaves scene*

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 09:17:12 pm »

Maud is short and dressed In a long brown coat with many pockets. Maud strolls into the clearing with all the other people until he spots a strange looking blade of grass. Maud begins to draw a picture of the grass blade until a small owl rests on his shoulders. 

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 09:34:14 pm »

Alice the cheesemaker, that's me. And founder of the More Cows Now Party. You art a great philosopher right? Is there a philosopher's stone that might allow us to breed another fine cow like the one here? We only have one. *waves hand towards Roger the cow*
I doth. I hath heard that the stone of which thee speaketh is guarded by a most evil person who liveth many leagues hence. 
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 09:44:25 pm »

*Walks in, disguised as Lord Borrin* I hope you don't mind me barging in. From my knowledge, the Philosopher's Stone was used specifically for the transformation of minerals and gems, including the fabled Elixir of Immortality. Though it would work, it would be far too much effort, and we would not have the strength to get it, anyway. I vaguely remember a catalyst called the Beastly Bronze Sphere, which worked well with animal-based alchemy, but that is all I can remember. Has anyone else heard of it?

*Thinking to self* Those nights spent in Bore's library actually helped for once!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 11:36:55 pm »

*Peter walks up to the cheesemaker*
"I found this in the cows stall."
*He hands the cheesemaker the envelope and walks off to find the cow.*

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2017, 12:09:45 am »

Tis late already.

*Hangs up lanturn*

*Blacksmith door slams shut, squeel of lock mechanism*
Awesome With Autism

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2017, 03:04:36 am »

Mine lord, I hath heard few tales about that artifact. Pray telleth, how doth thee knoweth of t? I bethought all books and scrolls about t wast destroyed many years ago by the dreaded king with no visage and iron fist.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 03:07:21 am by Liberonscien »
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2017, 03:06:47 am »

((..close 1))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 03:09:19 am by roseheart »
Awesome With Autism