Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Fantasy RP  (Read 1941 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy RP
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2017, 03:11:14 am »

What a suspicious fellow. I bet he doesn't even like cheese.

*opens envelope. Face visibly pales*

*Rushes off out of the village*

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2017, 03:31:07 am »

What an odd woman that wast! Whither hath that woman runneth off to?
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2017, 07:25:00 am »

(To Terrowin the Philospher)
But the men, you see, the few men who sought it all their lives had the knowledge practically committed to memory. They eluded the tyrant's grasp until a hero brought him down, at which point they republished their knowledge, so it may not be lost. The one real reason that none seek the sphere no longer is this fact, as many have concluded that their recorded memories were inaccurate, and thought the important facts were all but lost. Recently in Cerava- the city that was once t Blank King's capitol, mind you- I came across a memoir and autobiography by one of those original hunters of the Sphere. Perhaps it may shed a few new lights on its whereabouts.

((I'll PM Alice and Rose(as the moderator, not a player) the contents))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:09:26 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2017, 11:57:52 am »

((No quotes, remember?))

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2017, 12:07:08 pm »

(Whoops! I'll fix it))
Edit: Fixed.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:09:41 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2017, 12:31:08 pm »

((Good)
Oh, I see. methinks that I may beest getting motley-minded for I doth not recall that. In that case, we should wend thither post haste.
((Alright. Nice to see that we may have a quest or quest like thing now, even if it is rather odd: Acquire a magical artifact so that we can, in effect, clone a cow. Why are we doing this? We should come up with a good motivation. ))

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2017, 01:07:07 pm »

((Simple. Alice thinks we need more cows, so we're helping her get some. If we wanted more, we could say that it would help our town's food industry, aiding its economy and putting it on the map. Speaking of our town/city, what should its name be?))
I'm sorry to eave so soon, but I have business to attend to. I'l give you permission to enter my personal library and find it. I'll be back there by around noon.  *leaves*

*goes to old grist mill, changes into thief costume, with hood obscuring face*..sigh. I didn't think this one through. Maybe I should give her the truth...

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2017, 01:56:04 pm »

DAY

*clank-clank-clank*

Reynard's Inventory
+1 vault (one per day phase if nothing else smithed)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 03:50:58 pm by roseheart »
Awesome With Autism

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2017, 02:13:58 pm »

*blinks eyes at rising sun*..Huh. Didn't know it was nighttime. Anyway..there. Not too pretty, but it should still work. (gain Wood Costume, allows one's appearance to blend into wood).

Edit: ((My resource gain will be 1 per day))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 03:19:29 pm by OceanSoul »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2017, 03:04:26 pm »

*Peter gives up searching for the cow.*
"Where did that cow even go? I guess I'll find it later."
*Peter goes into the woods to get some fur to sell.*

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2017, 03:28:11 pm »

*in lord Borin's library*
 booketh, wherefore art thou?
 *grimaces*
 whither is that booketh?
 *sees painting of Lord Borin hanging on library wall*
 Odd, the Lord Borin looks nothing like that...
 I wonder...

*looks through Lord Borin's desk*
 Ah, ha, a bit of pap'r that the Lord Borin hath writ on.
*reads paper*
Interesting, t looks like the Lord Biron wast involved in a conspiracy to killeth someone. 
 *studies pap'r for a moment, then putteth t back*
 I needeth to receiveth something new that "Lord Borin"' hath writ on. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]