Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7  (Read 11489 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon- RtD god game 8/7
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2017, 08:33:44 am »

[Draco Cutie, God of Adorbs]
(HP: 20/20)

"You lie. Nobody knows... what comes next. A-and change happened... just fine, without you."
Draco cancels the attempt at stealing luck, and instead uses the action on adding a time solidifying effect to the pillars.

Edit: ((Adding more.))

If any actions are left over from the attempt on one pillar, it will be spent on the other, if both succeed with actions to spare, expand the pillar network all over the world.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 08:42:31 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2017, 03:06:39 pm »

"YOU DARE TRY TO TAKE MY PEOPLE! ILL DESTROY YOU!" Kahn starts the gear up for war
No sig yet

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2017, 07:02:01 pm »

Moronth stand atop his ziggurath. He takes the form from when he teaches people, a dark grey hooded robe, seemingly filled with nothing but swirling shadows. He adresses the people of Kivuli.

"People of Kivuli, though you may think my actions harsh, the laws are non-negotiable. If such simple terms as I have laid out cannot be followed, being lax with the rulebreakers will only devolve into greater evils. Even the queen, though I loved her dearly for her efforts in building our nation, is not above the laws.

Now, dark times are head. Unless we all work together, Kivuli as we know shall be destroyed. Go, prepare yourselves. Together, we will outlast whatever tries to destroy us, in this life or the next."

Then, using his sphere of necromancy to make a direct link to the surviving necromancers, he adresses them all directly.

"To all necromancers who are still alive and hiding. I urge you to come back to Kivuli. The mere fact that you are alive shows that you have followed the rules and are thus clear of any sins. Dark times are ahead, and it will be up to you to keep your kinsmen safe. Return to the fold, or you will eventually die with the knowledge that you let Kivuli die because of your pride."

Adress populace and directly adress necromancer as detailed above.

With whatever actions I have left, add an aura to Kivuli's moon that acts against the corruption and disease plagueing my people.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2017, 04:48:20 pm »

Soo due to the gms work load ill be filling in for this turn and yes I asked first

Strike at the Change god with The Watcher, pouring extra chronal energy in to inflict a permanent slowing of Time within him. 4:The gms call on what happens

Destroy the Winds, erasing them from existence. 3: Gms call

If the second Time-fixing roll was not used, smite the changelings, destroying as many of them as possible. 5: They all drop

I shall bring unity to my children.
Ill make a male race different from the amazons, heculins. they shall be allies to the amazons.
Cure the amazons of any plague
Craft the strongest weapons for my armies
5: The amazons are fully unified and form a nation of sorts
2: Heculins are not made instead a duck is
4:The amazons are cured
3:Decent weapons are made

"No, no, this... Auris. Why do you hurt us?"
Draco takes a breath, then flies outside.
Draco creates the Pillars of Distance. Great Obelisks that solidify distance, so the distance cannot be altered. Thus stabilizing space in the areas they are active.
Draco spends another action on this.
"You... you break reality."

Draco then tries to steal luck. It shall be in nobody's favor except Draco.
Draco uses another action for this.

"You... no. I will do this, for my people."

Draco creates the Pillars of Time. The same Great Obelisks meant to solidify distance will also solidify time. It will maintain a consistent inconsistency. There will not be day everywhere at once, the east gets day before, the west days after. But time will not deviate beyond that.
Draco dedicates another action to this.
If both succeed, then the Pillars of Time and Distance will be the Pillars of Order. With a fixed time difference and a fixed distance between them. They will only affect a small area around them, but a bigger area between them.
If either fails, it will still be Great Obelisks for the other to work upon.
5: The pillars are made and time is finally a solid force and order is restored
4: The pillars of distance are made
6: the pillars are now appearing all over the world in select locations filled with magical energy
"This is unacceptable."

Maximillian speaks with the Librarians. Knowledge is meant to be spread and used, unless that knowledge would be dangerous.

Regardless of how the Librarians react to that, Maximillian creates a book filled with anti-disease medical techniques and gives it to the Librarians(provided the creation comes out all right).

Maximillian creates an obelisk in the center of the Library. This obelisk, the obelisk of truth, will render the statement "The Library and all within it is spatially and temporally spatial" true by encoding it into the Knowledge that makes up reality. Repeat as necessary for success.

Maximillian knows the time god will likely have something to do about all this. Maximillian assists the time god by granting him the knowledge of what to do to effectively accomplish his goals.
5: Librarians repent and open their horde to public use
2: You only manage to write down one cure but the rest draws a blank
6:The obelisk is created and radiates truth and knowledge. some who spend to much time near it go mad
"The time of reckoning has come, listen all who seek protection for their souls! If you follow myself or my brother, you shall have a place in the kingdom weaved from this wretched tapestry that binds us to these things called 'laws of physics' and 'temporal concepts'! Anything and everything will exist at the whims of Change! And whether he wants it or not, my kinsman Shaak holds a claim on this domain that will come to be. Only those who follow us will reap the benefits of change, everyone else will be warped into twisted shells of what they once were!"

Shouldering the hit from Time's guardian, Auris knows that it is only a fair, small price to pay for control of time and space.

Order the Changelings to erupt from their disguises in societies and begin to gather cults of Change and Corruption to increase my power and Shaak's. Set aside another action to strengthen this or retry if it fails. Surely luck being on our sides will attract mortals?
Auris shields himself with a temporary and reflective gold shell that covers him head to toe, designed to deflect curses and the like.
1: The changelings once out of disguise are almost immediately murdered by every race that they hid amongst
3: Some accept the cult but do not join
6: Nothing curses you but sadly the barrier is to strong to get out of. so your stuck with it for a few turns
Moronth stand atop his ziggurath. He takes the form from when he teaches people, a dark grey hooded robe, seemingly filled with nothing but swirling shadows. He adresses the people of Kivuli.

"People of Kivuli, though you may think my actions harsh, the laws are non-negotiable. If such simple terms as I have laid out cannot be followed, being lax with the rulebreakers will only devolve into greater evils. Even the queen, though I loved her dearly for her efforts in building our nation, is not above the laws.

Now, dark times are head. Unless we all work together, Kivuli as we know shall be destroyed. Go, prepare yourselves. Together, we will outlast whatever tries to destroy us, in this life or the next."

Then, using his sphere of necromancy to make a direct link to the surviving necromancers, he adresses them all directly.

"To all necromancers who are still alive and hiding. I urge you to come back to Kivuli. The mere fact that you are alive shows that you have followed the rules and are thus clear of any sins. Dark times are ahead, and it will be up to you to keep your kinsmen safe. Return to the fold, or you will eventually die with the knowledge that you let Kivuli die because of your pride."

Address populace and directly address necromancer as detailed above.

With whatever actions I have left, add an aura to Kivuli's moon that acts against the corruption and disease plagueing my people.

4: The aura is made and roots out much of the corruption from the world. mainly all the disease
5:. The necromancers rally to your call and start healing any of the left over sick amongst their kinsmen while the populace start following your rules religiously
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:04:54 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2017, 05:30:40 pm »

The Watcher has turned from his task. He no longer guards time, and no one knows where he seems to have gone.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2017, 05:33:28 pm »

What about my action? It gets to go before everyone else...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 05:38:06 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2017, 07:02:12 pm »

Sorry dident see will add
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2017, 07:25:48 pm »

Draco looks at the pillars, which are adorned with powerful runes. Ones others can copy to get the most direct rune magic available.
It has a limited vocabulary though, the Abyssals hold the complete vocabulary.
"G-good, the world... has been saved."
Draco looks at the Amazons, and sees the attempt at Heculins.
"I... I can..."
Draco creates, the Incubi. Cute boy Amazons. They have horns and tiny wings, and this cute tail with a spade on the end. They like heat, like the sun, or beside a fireplace. Or in the bed, or in the bosom of a fine lady.
Then Draco flies off, to the underground.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2017, 08:11:20 pm »

Deciding not to destroy the library Kahn gathers the strongest of the amazons to go on a little hunting trip to slay, skin, and eat the largest monster in the world
Create 2 Dragons the first shall carry the my wrath. he shall be a red dragon
The second shall be a dragon of fertility and kindness she shall be blue. she shall carry the strength of my will (By carry I mean they will have the exact same amount of those emotions)
Spend another action on this
Finally I shall improve the barrier around my cities
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 03:07:48 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2017, 12:00:37 am »

"Are you blind? Mind-controlled? Insane? The Librarians have begun spreading their knowledge once again! Do you not see?"

If crazy amazon goddess doesn't change her mind, Maximillian does the following:

If crazy amazon goddess does change her mind, Maximillian does the following:

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2017, 08:37:19 am »

"Oh, right... disease."
Draco creates the Whitestalk Mushroom. A family of many different mushrooms, with many different medicinal purposes. Blood affecting, penicillin, toxic, etc. They have many different appearances and purposes. The ones on the surface are plentiful and useful. But the ones underground are magical and volatile. Making medicine from them can end with it exploding, if done wrong. They are also much more effective, and even have unique effects.
"N-now... find a cure, my children."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2017, 02:47:43 pm »

"Rally, brothers and sisters. Generations past and present shall take up arms to defend our homeland! Let the vessels of your forefathers lead the charge as you attack from afar. The pale light from our great moon will be the last thing the vile invaders witness before their very corpses are turned against them!  Mortui non somnum!"

Use all four actions to rally my people in defence of Kivuli and the Great Library, empowering the Kivuli necromancer's necromancy with my divine power. The ground shall tremble as the invaders are beset by the current generation of Kivuli, the bodies of the past generations and even their own dead turned against them!

edit: looks like the invasion has been cancelled. Use all four actions to further teach the Kivuli Necromancers then, that they might better lead our people into prosperity.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:22:52 pm by Pancaek »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2017, 03:04:02 pm »

((woah woah woah I am changing my mind I'm going after much larger prey))
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]