Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Roll to Build an Earth Defense Cannon  (Read 4763 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Build an Earth Defense Cannon
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2017, 08:05:20 pm »

I Attempt to Climb up the back of the tallest plant eating dino I can find.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2017, 08:24:41 pm »

I search for pieces of technology that also travelled back in time.

Did the aliens really not do anything? Are they even still there? Maybe they gave up on us, since we are no longer a threat to them anymore, and they'll only come back once society's sorta rebuilt itself.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2017, 08:29:45 pm »

collect plants and food
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2017, 08:53:34 pm »

Gunder begins piecing together some primitive supplies in order to make makeshift tools, including;
- A mattock
- A hatchet
- A sledge-hammer of sorts
- A skinning knife
- A pickaxe

You have a few personal tools available - You were sent back wearing clothes, and I'm assuming that every mad scientist has a variety of tools stashed about their pockets at any given time.

((The carrier's there to allow technological bootstrapping. I'm slightly regretting giving one player who had just joined complete power, while everyone else is stuck rolling to make a campfire, but what's done is done.))

Did the aliens really not do anything? Are they even still there? Maybe they gave up on us, since we are no longer a threat to them anymore, and they'll only come back once society's sorta rebuilt itself.
They were too far from Earth to be affected by the time warp. You have unknown millions of turns to deal with them now.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2017, 09:25:47 pm »

Pull a flashlight from my pocket and search the cave looking for a way out and seeing if it would be a better home then a random spot in the jungle
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2017, 09:32:31 pm »

Slit my wrists!
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2017, 11:18:39 pm »

Stay grouped up with the others. Try to create a machine that will allow smelting of metals.

(Let's not reach too high, I guess.)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2017, 12:32:47 am »

So...Data?

Data.

Data, data data, data the data data's data, something about data???  When are we, exactly?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2017, 12:38:05 am »

Find a way to ingrain a anti-alien attitude into the culture that will last millions of years at least

"Our work would be for nothing if the future generation does not take the correct course of action and all gets killed for it."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 02:07:20 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2017, 07:18:44 am »

That went fairly well

Try to signal to the ship up in orbit with Morse Code

.... . -.-- --..-- / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / - .... . / ... .... .. .--. / ..- .--. / - .... . .-. . --..-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. / --- .-. / ..-. --- . ..--.. / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -. --- - / - .-. -.-- .. -. --. / - --- / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / ..- ... --..-- / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .-.. .--. / ..- ... / ... --- -- . .... --- .-- ..--..

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2017, 09:30:04 am »

Reply:
-.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / ... - --- .--. / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. / ... - --- .--. / -- .- -.-- -... . / ... - --- .--. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... . . / .-- .... .- - / .. / -.-. .- -. / -.. --- / ... - --- .--.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2017, 10:14:37 am »

Ask for translation (in addition to prior action).

Edit: I'll translate it myself. WIP, regularly updated while I'm working on it. (DONE.)
HEY. YOU. THE SHIP UP THERE. ARE YOU FRIEND OR FOE. IF YOUR NOT TRYING TO KILL US. CAN YOU HELP US SOMEHOW.

YOU'RE STOP FRIEND STOP MAYBE STOP WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO STOP
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 12:02:11 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]