Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll To Go Viral  (Read 8103 times)

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Go Viral
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2019, 10:34:49 pm »

Well, looks like it's settled. Comments will come into play next turn if you guys like what you see. Check out what they do!

Spoiler: Comments (click to show/hide)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2019, 10:46:28 pm »

I think Copy Pasta is the wrong term, Pedantic Advertisement? It’s the thing where you spam on people’s comment section to check your video out, I don’t know the exact term.

Also not accurate no demonization if you show one drop of red /s

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2019, 04:30:10 am »

You can't have trends on honest videos, and you need trends on trendy videos.
I fixed it, could have sworn that's what I put when I posted it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2019, 01:52:46 am »

Week 4

Video Title: The Boyardee Debacle
Video Description: Mr. Krabs doesn't allow Beefaroni in his restaurant
Content Type: Honest
Trends Included: None

[4] Mild success. Your implementation of Chef Boyardee© Beefaroni was a smart choice. +12,000 views (6,700 regular, 5,300 fan views)/+20 fans

Video Title: NotAnSmartGuy plays with dogs.
Video Description: 1 hour long video of myself feeding, bathing and petting the dogs that attacked me in the first video.

[3] Not good, not bad. Seems that people liked the dogs better when they were trying to maim you. +3,000 views (2,000 regular, 1,000 fan views)/+2 fans

Video Title: Topfragging in <generic subpar roblox battle royale game> to remember the victims of the Romeoville incident
Video Description: Just me somehow trying to tie remembering the Romeoville incident and montages of me playing your typical battle royale game on roblox, shitty free model fest games included.
Content Type: Trendy
Trends Included: #RememberRomeoville

[6] You made the best possible choice playing a roblox game. 5 year olds (who probably have no idea about Romeoville) have swarmed your channel. +5,000 views/+50 fans

Video Title: DAEDMAUS HOUSECALL GONE SEXUAL GONE WRONG  #RMEMMERREOVILLE
Video Description: GAMING LEGEND DDEADMAU5 THE LBALD BRAZZERS MAN!?!?!?!???? AND HE DABS ON VICTIMS OF ROMEOVILEE!!!
Content Type: Trendy.
Trends Included: Deadmau5/#RememberRomeoville

[2-1=1] Your Deadmaus costume (which clearly has eye-holes in it and got the ears completely wrong) isn't fooling anyone. Bonus points for disrespecting the dead. Shame on you! +5,000 views/-50 fans

Video Title: Hypnosy on Camera (Actually Works!) (Not Fake!)
Video Description: ItsYaBoi with a ski mask on to hide his broken pride, will perform live hypnosis session on real people around town, amazed that they can convince them to sing Despacito and perform Fortnite Dances and not remembering what they did while hypnotized (Not Fake)
Trends Included: You think’s it’s applicable?

[2-1=1] You try and hypnotize that bodybuilder that beat you up last week. It goes just as well as you'd expect. Maybe if you get beat up enough you might just get an audience... +6,000 views (2,000 regular, 4,000 fan views)/-10 fans

Video Title: I APPRECIATE SNAILS TO DEATH #IT GETS WEIRD #SEA SNAIL APPRECIATION DAY
Video Description: I kill snails with a hammer and eat salt in honor of Sea Snail Appreciation Day.
Trends Included: Sea Snail Appreciation Day

[6] You get a huge amount of views, but they're from very weird people who like seeing bugs get killed. Anything for an audience, I guess. +2,000 views/+20 fans

Next Week's Trends

Showdown in Little Tokyo: The cult classic action movie is getting a remake.
Football: Something something football, something something... i'm not into sports so you fill in the blanks
Wilhelm Scream: People are determined to track down where the famous scream originated from (said people are too stupid to use Google)

Spoiler: Roster (click to show/hide)

(Reminder that comments are now enabled, use em if you'd like!)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 01:54:31 am by JustCallMePops »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2019, 03:24:27 am »

Video Title: Six Vegans Vs 1 Meat Eater (LIERS AND BETRAYERS EXPOSED)
Video Description: ItsYaBoi shall pay seven random people, and have them sit on a booth to expose who’s the vegan for a (“legit cash price”), however they won’t expect the Karen who thinks it’s Six Meat Eaters Vs Herself who starts rambling about how other vegan practices aren’t actually vegan.
Trends Includes: Applicable of the Not

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2019, 06:24:05 am »

Video Title: Trying to imitate the Wilhelm Scream as accurately as possible
Video Description: Self explanatory.
Trends Included: Wilhelm Scream

(OOC note: I'm not sure how I might be able to get ~20 or so five year olds who I may or may not have curbstomped due to being a sweaty tryhard who's played FPS games outside of ROBLOX(both IRL and in character) to even sit through my character attempting to screech at just the right volume, pitch, length, and other factors to imitate the Wilhelm Scream, but fuck it I'm here for the money because I sure as hell can't expect to make it by asking elderly people with Alzheimers for some money, only for them to forget about it so I can give it to them again and the economy is always shitty according to Murphy's Law.)
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2019, 07:06:04 am »

Video Title: MINEFIELD FOOTBALL TIME #PEOPLE DIE #IT DOESN'T END WELL #RIP
Video Description: I convince people to play football in a minefield, it goes as well as you think it would.
Trends Included: Football
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2019, 07:50:02 am »

Video Title: NotAnSmartGuy bakes a cake.
Video Description: I bake an strawberry cake while telling interesting facts about strawberries, cakes and strawberry cakes.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2019, 10:06:49 am »

Video Title: MINEFIELD FOOTBALL TIME #PEOPLE DIE #IT DOESN'T END WELL #RIP
Video Description: I convince people to play football in a minefield, it goes as well as you think it would.
Trends Included: Football

Comment on this.

”how have you not been removed from youtube already? google doesn’t like bloody content like this. I hope that the mines are SFX...”
Flag the video under “harmful dangerous acts.”

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2019, 11:10:33 am »

Name:VideoMakerRandomNumber
Profile Description:A maker of videos that vary in content
Views & Fans: 0 Views/0 Fans
Channel Health: Just Starting

Video Template (for use when posting videos)
Video Title:WHAT CLICKBAIT IS
Video Description:a video where I talk about examples of clickbait and why they are effective
Content Type:Honest
Trends Included:None
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 01:26:06 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2019, 01:03:16 pm »

Can I join? If not, I can watch. If I’m a.lowed to join, I will edit this post with character info

The OP stated anyone can join at any time.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2019, 01:20:02 pm »

Can I join? If not, I can watch. If I’m a.lowed to join, I will edit this post with character info

The OP stated anyone can join at any time.
It also mentioned that joiners need to be approved by the GM to avoid an influx of players that would get too chaotic
My character post includes my video now

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:01:32 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2019, 11:48:43 am »

Name:IRimDunfiskspiff1
Profile Description: Check out some more HEARTS OF IRON EU4 CK2 meme anime pillow NUTSHELL exploit ARMA 3 observing VIDEOS!
Views & Fans: 0 Views/0 Fans
Channel Health: Just Starting
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]