Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34

Author Topic: (Abandoned) (Roll 61) Roll to dodge: Estratia  (Read 40768 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: (Roll 56) Roll to get zapped: Estratia (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #465 on: December 17, 2018, 12:39:05 am »

"I guess you can do a task for me." you're not really good at interpreting a dragon's facial expression, but you swear she's smirking at you right now.

"Oh, yes!" Cyfraith says, smiling blankly into the sky. "This world thus far has proven quite interesting. Let's hear it."
Was that an original thought, or a spontaneous reaction out of fear? Cyfraith could hardly understand herself anymore.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 17, 2018, 01:20:24 am »

Cordelia’s Shadow Rage spell blasts Nayrous to his knees and an incredible rage overtakes him. The intense emotion uplifts his averagely loopy, drunken consciousness and for the first time since his battle defending the Castle of Aamon, he can remember his life before he died.

“An echo indeed.” Nayrous stands up. “But I spake nay an empty word. Verily. Exitus acta probat, you fight a living will in a dead form! I hear his screams at the mouth of hell: I fight on behalf of the warrior of the Fenrir mountain pass, Raioyris the fourth and final Tribunus Militum of Aamon.”

Nayrous’ eyes shrink into gleaming red dots and a ashy mist passes over his body, when it leaves his disintegrating skeletal form is replaced by a ghastly back steel suit. (Estuans Mortem).

“Omnes una manet nox, become what you hate!”

Nayrous tosses his Fire Garnet to Vanirillian and commands Cordelia to attack first, hoping to bait out the foe's Judgement ability. Finally Nayrous leaps forth, issuing two powerful strikes from with sword (attack twice).
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 02:11:26 am by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 08, 2019, 11:29:12 am »

"...Interesting. So, Edward, what drives you to enter the mind of one such as myself? As much as I'd like to threaten you with expelling you from my mind, I think we're both aware that I lack such capabilities."
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • Sass birb
    • View Profile
Re: (Roll 57) Roll to commit insubordination: Estratia (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #468 on: January 09, 2019, 03:10:57 pm »

Roll 57
----

Mercenary 1

As you tie the last of the sandals' soles the runes light up in a yellow flash for a split-second, and you suddenly seem considerably lighter than usual. You notice you're able to move more easily and quickly than normal.

Nevertheless, you ignore this incident for now and start gesturing in front of Daxon, trying to convey your inquiry about what he found on the table.

(Roll for mute speech: 8 )

After a few moments of pointing and motioning you think you've sent a pretty clear message to your partner. As he tries to piece together what you mean, you decide to continue exploring, but just as you take your first step towards the room's entrance, a large 'Splash!' comes from the pool.

(Yellow Tigo: 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 9 vs 8 = 1 - 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 5 + 1 Dodge Nix)

A ball of water erupts from the surface and sails through the air towards you. With a burst of speed you manage to dash out of the way, mostly, but part of it impacts your left arm, damaging your bone a little bit. Before you can recover, an amphibian head covered in yellow scales rears up from the water, staring at you with bloodshot red eyes.

"Begone, evil skeleton! You shall pay for slaying my servant!" it - or he, as the voice sounds male - hollers, spitting water towards you.

---
Enemies:

??
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
---
Allies:

Daxon
---

NRDL

Mercenary 2

The stranger locks her eyes with your crimson red orbs in a glare as mist swallows you whole, before dissipating and revealing an imposing figure clad from head to toe in black steel where your frail skeletal body once stood.

In a simple motion you reach for your pouch, producing a small crystal glowing with a fiery orange and tossing it to Vanina, who catches it with her free hand. You then gesture with a gauntleted hand to Cordelia to attack your opponent first...

(Cordelia: 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 10 vs 12 = 2 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 6 Dodge ??) {1/2}

She dodges the bolt of darkness conjured by your companion, although you note the aura did not appear around him when he casted the spell.

You then unsheathe your broadsword and follow up by charging towards the stranger and bringing down your blade to cut her down...

(Nayrous: 6 + 8 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 - 1 = 18 vs 6 = 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 Dodge ??) {Punished}

Your weapon slices easily through her flesh, leaving a gaping wound across her arms and torso. She is thrown back by the force of the blow as blood erupts from the gouge, but when she impacts the ground her flesh deforms and weaves into itself, dressing the wound somewhat and stopping the bleeding.

"You have succeeded in wrestling a few more moments for your unnatural existence." she says, her voice returning to the eerie echoing from earlier. "But I also do know my time to pass on hasn't come, yet." just as the abomination before you finishes the sentence you step forward and try to finish her off, but the flesh parts as if it were water, letting your blade slice through air.
"If you persist in this state until then, on our next encounter you will not find my power so subdued." the thing finishes, crawling under the discarded cloak and taking a humanoid shape again before running straight into the woods and out of your sight.

Victory? Nayrous levels up!

Cordelia cocks his head and makes a short humming sound before flying up on your shoulder; Vanina, however, isn't as unfazed: She kneels down and starts throwing up onto the dirt, her blonde bangs obstructing her face.

---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Vanina

Cordelia
--
WunderKatze

Mercenary 3

"You can never know if you do not even try." Edward replies, placing his thumb and index fingers on his chin. "As for my reasons, I will admit it was simply curiosity that brought me to you." he then answers, glancing at the stone. "Some elements of your past have caught my interest. That sigil especially; It has led me to you." the apparition adds, lowering his hand and looking back at you.
---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Sparky (Unavailable)

Nez'gol (Unavailable)
---

Rethi-Eli

Mercenary 4

Skipped, see Roll 56
---

TricMagic

Empire 1

Skipped, see Roll 51.
---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Fenrir

Carola
---

Crimson

Empire 2

"Alright, good." the great reptile replies, exhaling loudly. "A bunch of thieves have made a bad habit to use the Athernum Caverns as their hiding place. I want you to go there and kill all of them." she explains curtly.

"Th-the Atenum-" Brussians starts, still a little shaken.

"Aethernium." she corrects, pressing each syllable.

"Y-y-yes, of co-course. I, uh... I doubt any of us know where that is." he finishes, his hair standing straight up again. She only snorts at this.

"Don't worry about that, I'll get you there." the dragoness replies, but just as she finishes the phrase everything starts to rapidly slow down to a halt. Familiar dark nuances creep at the edges of your vision.

"It is only half the span of a day since our first meeting and you are already arranging an alliance with one of the... dragons. Impressive initiative." Amarethon is suddenly by your side, although it's beady black eyes are fixed on the large creature in front of you. "Although some of the details of this task she has requested of you are rather disturbing." it adds.

---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Saraqael
--

_DivideByZero_

Order 1

You accept the knife and make a shallow cut on your arm, then hold it out over the paper. Blood pools into the wound and a few droplets land on it, turning into white smoke and dissipating on contact. Dur'toj bats your arm away before any more could fall on the page.

Soon enough a single stylized capital 'I' materializes on the material in a pale purple which grows in intensity as seconds pass by. The colour of the letter eventually settles on a vibrant violet, which earns a confused stare from Kratin and a raised eyebrow from the lizardman.

"It has classified you as a beginner lightning mage, but with a considerable amount of potential." he squints his reptillian eyes at the paper. "And it seems you only have two spells in your arsenal." he adds after a moment.

"Weird. For me it was a bunch of pale black and orange circles." the undead comments, watching over your shoulder.

"That is because your affinity is... different, not to mention it was not the same ritual as this one." Dur'toj replies, a glint of contempt in his tone.

"Feh, whatever ya say." he shrugs. "Anyway, I'm ready to go!" he adds as the other folds the paper and puts it in his bag.

"I know, but I'd rather have you in working condition before we begin." he fishes out a spherical bottle filled with a dense blue liquid. "You should take this-" the lizardman is interrupted by Kratin nabbing it from his hand.

"Yeah, I know how to use a damn potion." he mutters as he unplugs the cap and starts spilling liquid on the zones where his bones are cracked or broken. The chaplain only huffs in response. "Done." he then tosses the empty bottle back at him, as the concoction finished mending his skeleton.

"Now let us get out into the forest; There we'll have to travel to where our demon was summoned and start tracking him." Dur'toj then says towards the two of you, tilting his head towards the large circle in the middle of the room.

The teleportation circle s filled with an intricate pattern carved into the floor itself and painted over, undulating into many more circles just big enough for you to stand inside of. The chaplain mutters a string of words foreign to you, then a soft blue light fills your vision and you again feel like you're hanging in mid air for a second.

And again you find yourself sitting in darkness, although this time you don't feel the harsh rock of a cave under your feet but rather thick grass and mud. Kratin helpfully summons his flame, revealing the tiny clearing you're in.

"Turn that off!" your superior snaps in a whisper. "Do you want to reveal us to the whole forest?!" he adds. Your companion grumbles something and lets the fire die out, letting the darkness engulf you three again.

---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Dur'toj

Kratin
---

Rautherdir
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:15:38 pm by Neoexdeath »

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • Sass birb
    • View Profile
Re: (Roll 57) Roll commit insubordination: Estratia (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #469 on: January 09, 2019, 03:11:25 pm »

Order 2

You start mumbling nonsense in a fit of panic but then instantly calm down.

"It's Archbishop Vener, Acolyte." the dragon growls then sighs. "The ritual wasn't meant to sacrifice you, but rather add the power that remained in the hatchling to you." his expression immediately contorts in rage after. "But your interference nearly REVERSED THE WHOLE RITUAL, WHICH WOULD'VE STOPPED IT ALTOGETHER WHILE KILLING YOU, IF LORN HADN'T STOPPED YOU!" he roars, then spews a wave of fire towards you.

It hits the spot to your left, fortunately, incinerating a torch stand. A few moments of deafening silence ensued, only interrupted by the archbishop's loud breathing and the fire.

"Perhaps we should leave." Tyler says eventually, only slightly shaken; Or perhaps he's hiding it well.

"No." Vener half-growls, then turns towards you. "I'll finish my explanation first: that white arm you've got is the energy you gained. Even though your dominant element is still darkness, it's no longer the only one; You're now a mix of both Darkness and Holy." he says, anger slowly leaving his features. "Your combination is called Contrast."

---
Enemies:
---
Allies:
---

randomgenericusername

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 09, 2019, 08:10:48 pm »

((Upgrade my RES))

Still affected by Cordelia's spell but deprived of an enemy to bridle and hone his rage, Nayrous explodes into an angry fit.

"Filius canis! Futuere! Futuere! Futue te ipsi! Moecha Putida! Es scortum obscenus vilis!" He shrieks, gripping his sword tight enough to snap his finger bones. His whole suit of armor trembles with rage. "I am the weakest Tribunus Militum of Aamon! Meet them and die! Your quest, it- ducam te ad inferos! Meet them and perish!"

He lets out a lunatic howl and then freezes and quiets. A bit of shadowy sand drips from the joints of Nayrous armor, consequence of the heavy damage he has suffered.

He paces over to the keeled Vanirillian and offers a black steel hand still shaking with distant rage. "Vanirillian, Cordelia. Let us depart to Zulle, we shall deprive daemonium nostri of her revenge. We shall kill Nayrous!"

In his moment of complete uncontrol the small leather book in his bag shook itself free and falls on the ground. Nayrous will also retrieve it and read it. It seems he'd forgotten about it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:24:42 am by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 10, 2019, 09:42:48 am »

"Well, that sounds rather harmless, so I suppose I'll humor you. That sigil... I know not what it is... thou'rt not expecting me to know about it, I hope? My memory is foggy at best, so much so that my very vocabulary has only recently progressed from using archaic terms. If there's anything that you know about it, though, I would love to hear such. The pursuit of knowledge is an endeavor I have always respected. Mayhaps you could even tell me why this sigil attracted your attention?"

Ask Edward about the sigil, and why it attracted him.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 16, 2019, 03:20:14 pm »

"True, revealing our position might bring the demon to us, but it also has a good chance of bringing other elements into play that would be useless or actively harmful to our goal. Besides, even if we do decide on using that strategy or something similar, it would be better employed once we're in the right area to begin with. Chaplain, show the path and I will take it."

Follow Dur'toj to the correct location.

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • Sass birb
    • View Profile
Re: (Roll 57x) Roll to 28 колотые раны: Estratia (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #473 on: February 03, 2019, 04:16:59 am »

I've got some time to spare at the moment, and since only three people posted so far, I suppose it's time for a gaiden Roll!
(Yes, that's what these will be called from now on, and yes, I realize the word 'gaiden' isn't fitting for what these rolls represent)

Mercenary 3
"Well, that sounds rather harmless, so I suppose I'll humor you. That sigil... I know not what it is... thou'rt not expecting me to know about it, I hope? My memory is foggy at best, so much so that my very vocabulary has only recently progressed from using archaic terms. If there's anything that you know about it, though, I would love to hear such. The pursuit of knowledge is an endeavor I have always respected. Mayhaps you could even tell me why this sigil attracted your attention?"

Ask Edward about the sigil, and why it attracted him.

"It is not the carving itself that attracted me, but it's user." the being replies, giving you a piercing look. "And, although I am here to learn more about you, I suppose I will give you some 'tidbits' about it; In exchange I want you to answer my questions." he adds, then continues as if you agreed to his words. "This sigil is but one of eight, each representing an aspect of the universe and it's philosophy. Dako is darkness, unknown, deceit, fear and what is forbidden. It teaches it's followers to understand the primal instinct of fear, to perceive and avoid dangers. In itself it can mask or conceal nearly anything, even one's power from themselves." you realize that during his lengthy explanation the man hasn't taken a single breath. It makes sense, since you don't feel the need to breathe here either, but it's still strange.
"Now, then, why did you use the Dako on yourself?" he finally asks.

Order 1
"True, revealing our position might bring the demon to us, but it also has a good chance of bringing other elements into play that would be useless or actively harmful to our goal. Besides, even if we do decide on using that strategy or something similar, it would be better employed once we're in the right area to begin with. Chaplain, show the path and I will take it."

Follow Dur'toj to the correct location.

"I'm glad you have some sense." Dur'toj remarks, eliciting a groan from Kratin. The former ignores this and kneels, his forked tongue slipping out between his lips to taste the air. Wordeslly he makes a small motion for you to follow and walks off towards a thicket of trees and bushes.

But just as you get to the edge of the clearing, a single arrow whistles through the air and grazes the chaplain's snout. He stops dead in his tracks for just a second before turning around and hurling a ball of light blue, leaning towards white, towards the darkness. It only impacts a tree, but for a moment it's light reveals a silhouette hunched behind some low brambles.

"For Azygoth's sake..." the skeleton mutters, forgoing his shield and drawing his two blades. "On how much ya wanna bet it's an elf?" he says towards you.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 03, 2019, 04:22:06 am »

((Was on vacation for a few weeks, I thought I'd notified every game I was a part of. My bad. ))

Stab this thing, using my improved agility to outmanoeuvre it and hit it from the sides.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2019, 11:39:12 pm »

Cyfraith pans her eyes toward Amarethon, finding her head stiff and cumbersome to move around.
"It's you! Curious little trick here..."

She pauses.

"Or perhaps I am just mis-remembering. Disturbing... I believe a thief is one who has wronged another. Does it make no sense to tip the scales back in the other direction?" she inquires of the deity.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 12, 2019, 05:57:05 pm »

"I'm going to assume that was a warning shot. Our bounty isn't the sort to use a bow. Or give warning shots, for that matter."

Be ready to dodge further attacks if this goes badly. Don't draw a weapon yet though.

Whisper to Kratin: "I couldn't tell if it was an elf or not."

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • Sass birb
    • View Profile
Re: (Roll 58) Roll to make a splash: Estratia (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #477 on: February 17, 2019, 05:03:14 pm »

Roll 58
----
NRDL Yes, it's alright. Eitherway, I'd be a hypocrite if I got mad at you for leaving unannounced, lol.
---

Mercenary 1

"Wait! We didn't know this creature was in your, erm... your service." Daxon replies as you circle around the pool.

Before the amphibian can even reply, you've already covered some distance and are already drawing your rapiers to take some quick jabs at his exposed flank.

(Nix: 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 = 13 vs 7 = 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 Parry ??)
(Armor protection: 6 - 2 = 4 damage) {Attack nullified}
(Nix: 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 = 14 vs 12 = 1 - 1 - 1 + 2 + 6 + 5 Dodge ??)
(Armor protection: 2 - 2 = 0 damage) {4/4 Armor damaged}

You manage to reach the thing despite him still being in the middle of the pool. Unfortunately, just as you're about to deliver deadly blow at his head, the water in the pool glows and a nearly invisible barrier glows around him, deflecting your attack.

The glow persists as an aura around the tigo, and he turns around just as you deliver your second stab. He manages to twist out of the way with surprising nimbleness, making your second blow only glance his scales somewhat.

"Bah, you thirst for my blood as well?! I shall purge you!" the glare of his red eyes match your orbs for a moment before a bright light engulfs the whole room. For the first time in so long you feel, you actually feel, pain searing your being.

"Aaahh... P-partner, stop it! We'd have more to gain by befriending this one rather than killing him!" Daxon says, stumbling backwards.

---
Enemies:

??
---
Allies:

Daxon
---

NRDL

Mercenary 2

You scream and shout and let it all out- or the verbal part of your rage, at least. You then help Vanina stand up, who shivers a little when she touches your gloved hand.

"Huh? You want t-to kill yourself? B-but you're already... dead?" she trails off, her expression dumbstruck by your words - Cordelia only stares at you with curiosity -. You note her legs have stopped shaking, so you let her stand on her own.

Nevertheless, you notice a small leather book lying in the dirt, and remember that you picked it up during the excursion inside the millipuf nest. You reckon it must've fallen while you were throwing a fit. Picking it up, you open it at the first page. Some of the ink is smudged with blood, so you can only make out:

E  l 's o   na

Kirley Hart

Before you can even flip to the next page, you're startled by the elf running towards you.

"Thank you so much strangers! That-that beast wanted to kill me!" he stops in front of you, looking on the verge of crying. His joy quickly fades, though, as he turns towards his smashed cart. "Unfortunately it's too late for most of my goods, so I don't have anything to repay you with..." he sighs, rubbing his cheek.

"I-it's alright..." Vanina smiles, trying to hide her fluster. "... Even though a healing potion would've been nice." she looks towards you, worry flashing over her eyes.

"The bottles would've been the first to go, miss..." the elf shakes his head.

"Oh, right. I'm Vanina, and this is Naryo- I mean, Nayous." the woman glances between you and him for a second. "Nayrous... I think that's what it was?"

"A-anyway, my name's Paiho. It's nice meeting both of you." he finally says, shaking Vanina's hand then extending his arm towards you.

---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Vanina

Cordelia
--
WunderKatze

Mercenary 3

"It is not the carving itself that attracted me, but it's user." the being replies, giving you a piercing look. "And, although I am here to learn more about you, I suppose I will give you some 'tidbits' about it; In exchange I want you to answer my questions." he adds, then continues as if you agreed to his words. "This sigil is but one of eight, each representing an aspect of the universe and it's philosophy. Dako is darkness, unknown, deceit, fear and what is forbidden. It teaches it's followers to understand the primal instinct of fear, to perceive and avoid dangers. In itself it can mask or conceal nearly anything, even one's power from themselves." you realize that during his lengthy explanation the man hasn't taken a single breath. It makes sense, since you don't feel the need to breathe here either, but it's still strange.
"Now, then, why did you use the Dako on yourself?" he finally asks.

---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Sparky (Unavailable)

Nez'gol (Unavailable)
---

Rethi-Eli

Mercenary 4

Skipped, see Roll 56
---

TricMagic

Empire 1

Skipped, see Roll 51.
---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Fenrir

Carola
---

Crimson

Empire 2

"Your ring makes the process significantly easier." Amarethon notes, an unknown emotion in his tone. "Moving on, this... Hmpf, dragons, is that truly what they call themselves now? Have they truly lost their sense of pride?" he rambles. "Anyway." he makes a grand gesture towards the dragoness with a wing.

"The dragon's request is utterly ordinary, and of no concern to me. The location, on the other hand..." the god fixates you with his beady eyes. "You will most probably feel enticed to remain in that place; By all means, do not." he adds, seriousness lacing his voice. "I would find it surprising if these thieves will still be sane when you get there, frankly." he finishes, his form quivering and turning into smoke, dissipating in the air.

It takes a minute but you eventually realize time has resumed.

---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Saraqael
--

_DivideByZero_

Order 1

"Guess we'll find out." Kratin whispers back, looking ready to parry the next arrow. If it comes.

"Who are you? Why did you... a-appear here?" the voice is male, and you can hear the faint noise of his bow being drawn. Dur'toj carefully walks towards him in the darkness.

"We don't mean any harm to you. Let us go and we'll go do our business and leave." he says, a note of calm in his words. "We'll just-"

"And what 'business' you've got here?" he asks and the lizardman still at this. He glances towards you and Kratin; The latter just shrugs.

---
Enemies:

---
Allies:

Dur'toj

Kratin
---

Rautherdir

Order 2

You start mumbling nonsense in a fit of panic but then instantly calm down.

"It's Archbishop Vener, Acolyte." the dragon growls then sighs. "The ritual wasn't meant to sacrifice you, but rather add the power that remained in the hatchling to you." his expression immediately contorts in rage after. "But your interference nearly REVERSED THE WHOLE RITUAL, WHICH WOULD'VE STOPPED IT ALTOGETHER WHILE KILLING YOU, IF LORN HADN'T STOPPED YOU!" he roars, then spews a wave of fire towards you.

It hits the spot to your left, fortunately, incinerating a torch stand. A few moments of deafening silence ensued, only interrupted by the archbishop's loud breathing and the fire.

"Perhaps we should leave." Tyler says eventually, only slightly shaken; Or perhaps he's hiding it well.

"No." Vener half-growls, then turns towards you. "I'll finish my explanation first: that white arm you've got is the energy you gained. Even though your dominant element is still darkness, it's no longer the only one; You're now a mix of both Darkness and Holy." he says, anger slowly leaving his features. "Your combination is called Contrast."

---
Enemies:
---
Allies:
---

randomgenericusername
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 04:38:47 pm by Neoexdeath »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 17, 2019, 05:15:57 pm »

Back off for a second, try and show that I'm not immediately attacking. Gesture and communicate as best as I can to Daxon that he should probably handle diplomacy with this thing first.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 24, 2019, 08:55:36 pm »

((I still have the fire garnet in my inventory))

"Nayrous," Nayrous corrects Vanirillian, "I am a living dead shadow of Raioyris, the fourth Trib-commander of the knightly guard of Aamon."

Nayrous accepts the handshake. Bits of black ash dribble from the hinges of his armor, a consequence of the damage he has suffered. Despite the lingering effects of Cordelia's Shadow Rage spell Nayrous manages to retain control of himself. His other hand grasps the small book.

"Gratia, I travel to Mt. Zulle in search of a spell to restore Raioyris, to extract his soul from this bony coffin. Vanirillian seeks safe passage over the mountains, we travel in company." Nayrous looks turns and looks at Cordelia. "And this is Cordelia, it does not speak but I owe to it a great debt for the service it has provided me."

Nayrous grip tightens suddenly.

"Aquila non capit muscas. Answer me, elf merchant, this creature who attacked you. What business does a killer of dead shapes make with a breathing elf flesh? Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt! I am slave to a hungry wolf, sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34