Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 86

Author Topic: COVEN: Gulled Goldsmiths and Lost Locomotives  (Read 145842 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: COVEN: Mission One
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2017, 04:15:30 pm »

...Don't I have a spell that makes explosions... he never said this was a stealth mission, right? Wander to the other side of the place and start writing Crater everywhere before walking away in a very gentlemanly fashion. Also make a note of how long the delay is. While doing this he will also say "Hello my good fellows, do you want to -DIE- have a nice cup of tea?"
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2017, 04:41:59 pm »

Sneak up on one of the Hippys, Blind 'em, and Fill 'em with Burnin' copper.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2017, 04:59:12 pm »

Didn't mean I wanted to bring him with us. Oh well. Scout around the area on my own, looking for aspecific focal point of the Wiccans' efforts. Leave the dog-man...I'll call him Scout, behind.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2017, 05:27:59 pm »

Search for hipsters. Be subtle about it.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2017, 05:43:30 pm »

Deftly moving, Lucian searches for hipsters to kill. If/when he finds some, beat the shit out of them with kicks and my lamp staff.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2017, 12:41:42 pm »

"W-w-w-ait I-I-I H-h-have a-n-n-n I-d-d-ea!"

Use my literal vibrations as a sort of magical dousing rod. Walk in the direct that makes me vibrate harder. Continuously shout lines from hentai as I do. "OOOH SUGOUI ELDER GOD CHAN! YOUR POWER IS SO BIG!" Etc.

Once I find myself some hipsters, use magical snakes to reduce them to hamburger.  And, this is very important, if I see the source of this power, I want to attempt to grab it and somehow use it to enhance my own prowess. How I do that, I'm not really sure, but my first guess would be inserting it into nearest orifice or injecting it into myself.

I don't really give a shit about covens and blah blah, but these fucks are summoning all the hot extradimensional horrors! They're blocking my cocking. The only one who can summon unearthly horrors for business and pleasure is MEEEEEE!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2017, 08:08:08 am »

...Don't I have a spell that makes explosions... he never said this was a stealth mission, right? Wander to the other side of the place and start writing Crater everywhere before walking away in a very gentlemanly fashion. Also make a note of how long the delay is. While doing this he will also say "Hello my good fellows, do you want to -DIE- have a nice cup of tea?"
Yes, you do have a spell that makes small explosions. No, Vince never explicitly stated that you had to be stealthy.

You walk round to the right, go round the church in the corner of the square and come across a graveyard in front of the church. You hear a whistle from among the tombstones, and are greeted by someone in a buttoned-up floral polo shirt, jeans and suspenders, sunglasses, brown leather shoes and several bead necklaces. His beard is extensive and trapezoid, and he has a sports bag by his feet that gives off a faint stench of magic.

"You can't come in. The park's booked. We're having a retro film night, and you gotta be a New Age Fun Club ticketholder. Just so you know. You got that, old guy?"

So this is one of the hipsters stealing power from the Coven or whatever Vince was talking about.

Hang back at first, let the lemmings activate all the boobie traps.  See about circling around, maybe coming around in a flanking position.
You circle around to the left, letting the lemings do what they do best. You move past the tree cover, and get to where there's a wide open space on your right. In the middle of it is a public toilets, on top of which lurks... something? It's too dark to see clearly.

A pair of hipsters walk past through the open green space, and you take shelter behind a car on the corner.

"Don't you miss him? He was so authentic, you know, so into it... he really believed, you could tell from the start..."
"We'll see him again pretty soon... or at least some of us will. Cynthia and Brett have turned into absolute animals, you know..."

You're on the corner of the park with the public toilet. To your right and left are trees, and straight ahead is some weird glow in the centre of the park. There's a gate here, not that you couldn't just hop the fence.

You hear distant shouting, and the pair turn and walk briskly into the woods on your right the rest of the Coven walked into.

"W-w-w-ait I-I-I H-h-have a-n-n-n I-d-d-ea!"

Use my literal vibrations as a sort of magical dousing rod. Walk in the direct that makes me vibrate harder. Continuously shout lines from hentai as I do. "OOOH SUGOUI ELDER GOD CHAN! YOUR POWER IS SO BIG!" Etc.

Once I find myself some hipsters, use magical snakes to reduce them to hamburger.  And, this is very important, if I see the source of this power, I want to attempt to grab it and somehow use it to enhance my own prowess. How I do that, I'm not really sure, but my first guess would be inserting it into nearest orifice or injecting it into myself.

I don't really give a shit about covens and blah blah, but these fucks are summoning all the hot extradimensional horrors! They're blocking my cocking. The only one who can summon unearthly horrors for business and pleasure is MEEEEEE!

Completely ignoring any members of the Coven using stealth, you employ the time-honoured "walk forward screaming" strategy and set off into the trees.

5+1 vs 5

A twisted, hairy creature, massive-spined and tightly trousered drops silently from the trees above you, mouth set in a terrifying snarl. You twist out of it's flight path at the last second, but a gnarled fist catches you in the shoulder and sends you tumbling against a tree. Hair sprouting from every crevice and knuckles dragging the floor, the beast clutches its head and howls before padding towards you as you blink away your shock.

You hear shouts:
"What was that?"
"I think Roy got found someone... let's go check. Probably just some nobody addict or homeless, might as well let him have his fun."

Didn't mean I wanted to bring him with us. Oh well. Scout around the area on my own, looking for aspecific focal point of the Wiccans' efforts. Leave the dog-man...I'll call him Scout, behind.
"Sit", you tell Scout, and he does so whiningly.

You move away from the others, and creep between the trees and the church on the righthand corner of the square. You can just hear someone pacing about near the windows. Muffled shouts come from your left, but you press on, and are rewarded with the source of the magical lights and tremors of ritual energy. A sphere of dark ritual energy glows around a square machine about the size of a dometic oven, tended by a man with an enourmous and cultivated beard, wearing dark robes and covered in sticky black liquid. He's making dramatic hand gestures, seems to be imploring something, and is adding to the cloud of energy every so often, pulling it from nowhere.

Deftly moving, Lucian searches for hipsters to kill. If/when he finds some, beat the shit out of them with kicks and my lamp staff.
Sneak up on one of the Hippys, Blind 'em, and Fill 'em with Burnin' copper.
Search for hipsters. Be subtle about it.
The three of you fan out stealthily behind Sand, darting near-silently from tree to tree. You hear a terrifying howl from your right, where Sand is, while from your left comes the sound of two hipsters walking towards the noise, not having noticed you.

11:46
One wheel short of a wagon

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2017, 08:28:42 am »

Head back to find others and tell them about the machine and man. Look for Sand-chan, and use the collar on the beast attacking him.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:06:19 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2017, 10:26:38 am »

Uuuh, why didn't you include the part were I blow everything up in a gentlemanly fashion? I don't care if this guy's talking to me, I'm still gonna blow shit up... And now I have to wait for you to notice this and edit the update... Oh well, it's worth it for explosions.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2017, 10:43:33 am »

Into the rough stuff huh? I got something that will tighten those leather pants.

SUMMON SUMMON SUMMON SUMMON RIGHT IN HIS FUCKING FACE!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2017, 11:00:09 am »

Micky continues sneaking towards the objective. If he encounters any hipsters who are alone, he will take them down quietly via chokehold.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2017, 12:23:46 pm »

Head over towards Sand, because they sound like they might want some help.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2017, 08:53:02 pm »

Beat the shit out of the hippies, taking advantage of my superior agility and staff
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 86