Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 86

Author Topic: COVEN: Gulled Goldsmiths and Lost Locomotives  (Read 145826 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: COVEN: Mission One
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2017, 04:47:23 pm »

I Don't have time for this shit, head to the... Whatever the fuck I need to be gettin to.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2017, 06:22:27 pm »

You could roll for if the cars had medical supplies in them.
Or, at least, something to hold back the blood for now. Then again, looking for it would leave him prone to another attack.

Jimmy, I'll stop the beast by making it spin with a spell. Then you should have a clearer shot at it, and the wire'll twist around it as it spins. OK?
I Don't have time for this shit, head to the... Whatever the fuck I need to be gettin to.
..oh well. Flee, too.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2017, 07:20:02 pm »

I am legitimately confused as to what is going on right now. But there's some sort of monster thing there so....SUMMON!

KILL THAT THING. Also look for shit to inject.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2017, 07:29:03 pm »

All right, time to offend every British person ever.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2017, 08:44:11 pm »

Punch the lady in the face before she can cast her spell.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2017, 08:52:37 pm »

"Great... just fucking great. This is such a chore."

Lucian supports Micky's actions. Activate my staff's weapon form and attack the witch lady if he fails to incapacitate/kill her, otherwise prepare to intercept those two tweed-wearing, Starbucks drinking chucklefucks
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 02, 2017, 03:31:00 am »

All right, time to offend every British person ever.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Grrrrrr...
Spoiler: My Next Character (click to show/hide)
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2017, 09:38:42 am »

"Oh dear, it would appear that I'm about to die." Heal myself, if that works then try to run away and hide so that I can heal... if that doesn't work, then I will write Crater on everything within reach using... I guess I'd be using my fingers and my blood. "You guys are very ungentlemanly you know."

As your blood leaks away into the gutter and splashes into your lungs, any last-ditch efforts at escape, medicine or get out from under a car fail. You scatter the car above you and the pavement with desperate explosive runes. The tweed-covered murderess and the sorceror notice the glowing sigils covering the vehicle seconds before detonation, and turn to run, far too late. A massive ball of fire bursts from beneath the car, fed by the engine and motor, roasting everything nearby. Passing from this world, you take two Wiccans, a car and a large length of pavement with you.

..oh well. Flee, too.

Jimmy and Goethe turn tail and run, the massive wolf-man bounding after them, pleased to find a game it understands.

5+3 vs 5+0, 3+2

The thing catches up with them in seconds, attempting to leap directly onto them.

1+3, 2+0, 3+2

Goethe just manages to slide out from under the creature's paws and continues sprinting to the centre of the park. Jimmy is less lucky. The entire bulk of the beast lands on him, shattering bone. Improbably, he manages to roll out from under the tangle of hairy limbs with only a broken leg.

I am legitimately confused as to what is going on right now. But there's some sort of monster thing there so....SUMMON!

KILL THAT THING. Also look for shit to inject.

"Great... just fucking great. This is such a chore."

Lucian supports Micky's actions. Activate my staff's weapon form and attack the witch lady if he fails to incapacitate/kill her, otherwise prepare to intercept those two tweed-wearing, Starbucks drinking chucklefucks
Punch the lady in the face before she can cast her spell.
Yeah, continue retreating from the giant thing, towards the giant glow.  Find someone to stab, or failing that, go stab the glow.

1+2, vs 2+2

Micky swings at the Wiccan leader, missing by inches as she jerks back and hurls her ball of dark energy. The ex-boxer throws himself aside, as the missile heads straight for Lucian.

3+2

Lucian sidesteps easily, and moves in to attack the witch.

1+1 vs 4+2

The hipster skips back and appears to pull power directly from the oval rift above the charred coffee machine. Whirling around in a full circle, she sends a javelin of black flame straight into Lucian's head. Which explodes.

A light rain of pulped cereberal matter, bone shards and blood sprays over the scene. There's a shocked silence for a moment, before the two furious hipsters, Sand, and Ben the crazy old verteran run onto the scene.

2+3 vs 2+2

Ben immediately engages one of the hipsters, slicing off an artfully manicured finger in an amost-too-fast-to-follow exhange of feints and knife blows. Sand meanwhile get stuck between attacking the hipsters and engaging with the ritual, attacking the ritual, or running off somewhere else, ending up in a wary circling stand-off with the second reinforcement hipster.

As a huge explosion is heard from off to the right side of the park, near the church, the ritual leader that just killed Lucian scurries back to hide behind the weird coffe-maker altar. Jimmy also runs into the skirmish at the centre of the park, as does another huge lumbering beast-man, coming from a different direction. Things are getting pretty confused.

A massive explosion is heard on the right side of the park, and the glow of the flames briefly lights up the entire area. The time is 11:49.

Spoiler: sheets (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2017, 09:54:16 am »

Ooooh, did I just start a fire?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2017, 10:05:09 am »

MURDER THAT WHICH NEEDS TO BE MURDERED AND INJECT EVIL THINGS INTO ME

THIS IS STANDING PROTOCOL

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 04, 2017, 10:17:59 am »

Tackle the woman. Start punching her
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2017, 10:49:28 am »

FLASH HAIRY, THEN GO FOR THERE FUCK'IN LEADER IN AN ATTEMPT TO FILL 'EM WITH COPPER, FAILIN' THAT KNOCK OVER THEIR RITUAL THINGY
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2017, 11:10:10 am »

...there's no escape, considering it's speed. Magic molasses, one more time.

Also, Abe, you probably won't be able to reach and attack the thing, considering you have have a broken leg.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2017, 11:14:50 am »

((So someone's dead?  Does this mean someone new can join or is there already a waitlister?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 86