Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: IC - A Light Among Stars [Rogue Trader]  (Read 13557 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IC - A Light Among Stars [Rogue Trader]
« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2017, 01:07:27 pm »

"Ah, crap. Cover, boys!" Tork called. It wasn't exactly his first shootout, even discounting the times he'd ended up exchanging bullets with orks back home.

If close enough to the edge: Half Move into the cover provided by the corner, Half Aim at the leader.
If not close enough: Either Full Move or Run into cover, depending on how much distance needs to be covered.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2017, 02:52:30 pm »

Cursing his uselessness at all matters divination, Maxwell bolts for cover.

Run around the corner, draw laspistol if it isn't ready. Leave room at the corner itself for someone with heavier firepower.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2017, 07:10:09 am »

"I never got a response."
Amara held both hands behind her, and now unveiled her plans, showing off her third eye and...

Devote every half action to maintaining Ebb and Flow at any {most menacing/deadly} enemy, prioritizing explosives wielders [RPG/Leader/Servitors] over small arms people.

And spend my last half action on standard attacking with my pistol at the Leader/RPG guy!

((Let's see -.- I can move, and then do an action...I guess? reading from the handbook, I can't do ANYTHING until it is my turn, and that dude with an RPG will probably attack before me :v

Checking up the Navis Primer, my Ebb/Flow is a half action, and checking up Combat of page 234 ish, attacking is a half action...
So I guess the GM should make my opposed willpower rolls for me :P Hopefully he also is keeping track of the bonus to Ebb/Flow from my background!))

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]