Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 29870 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #660 on: April 09, 2017, 04:23:05 pm »

All of a sudden, the Torumekians start coughing, hacking to the point where it seems as though their lungs are about to come out. Then, some fall to their knees and cough up blood.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 09, 2017, 04:24:05 pm »

All of a sudden, the Torumekians start coughing, hacking to the point where it seems as though their lungs are about to come out. Then, some fall to their knees and cough up blood.
Merseth: "What the hell?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 09, 2017, 04:26:12 pm »

Blink....blink..."A-Are you...suicidal? But...I-I like the way you think. Alright. Lun will still die, I think, b-but you put some thought into t-this."

When the Tolmekians start coughing and wheezing, Nightmare Nekron remains unfazed as Roy says "H-Hey! Are you okay?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 09, 2017, 04:26:57 pm »

Merseth: "What the hell?"
One of them vomits up what appears to be every single drop of blood in his body, and falls over dead.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 09, 2017, 04:30:51 pm »

Blink....blink..."A-Are you...suicidal? But...I-I like the way you think. Alright. Lun will still die, I think, b-but you put some thought into t-this."

Merseth: "Is there really no way to save Lun?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 09, 2017, 04:33:35 pm »

Both Nightmare Nekron and Roy stare at the dead Tolmekian. While Roy starts shaking in horror, Nightmare Nekron simply gives a shaky thumbs up and the words "Metal..."

"Well...you c-could give him that h-healing brew, but this b-body has been burned, charred, and shot to hell. I-If he doesn't die instantly upon de-possession, I-I will be surprised."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 09, 2017, 04:38:02 pm »

Both Nightmare Nekron and Roy stare at the dead Tolmekian. While Roy starts shaking in horror, Nightmare Nekron simply gives a shaky thumbs up and the words "Metal..."

"Well...you c-could give him that h-healing brew, but this b-body has been burned, charred, and shot to hell. I-If he doesn't die instantly upon de-possession, I-I will be surprised."

Merseth: "We'll try it."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 09, 2017, 04:55:19 pm »

"...Okay...F-Fine. Before I l-leave, for now anyway, are you going to bring me a host or s-should I find it myself?"

Roy walks towards the Tolmekians, asking Dek, "What's happening, Dek?"

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 09, 2017, 04:57:28 pm »

"...Okay...F-Fine. Before I l-leave, for now anyway, are you going to bring me a host or s-should I find it myself?"

Roy walks towards the Tolmekians, asking Dek, "What's happening, Dek?"

Merseth: "I don't think we can tame a dragon or something and bring it here... So, find it yourself?

I'm sure you can find a good new host for yourself."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 09, 2017, 05:02:08 pm »

Therefore, with a wave, Nightmare leaves in his smoke form, rising out of Lun's body, which falls over with a thump. Roy runs over and turns him onto his back [Survival Roll: 10] and finds him fully conscious, breathing irregularly and still critically injured, but otherwise aware and still very much able to be saved. "Merseth, get me the brew!" Roy yells out, staying by Lun's side.

~~Chapter IV...Ended.~~

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 09, 2017, 05:03:15 pm »

Fbzib switches the torumekian tank's targeting computer at Lun. The tank's turret swivels around, pointing directly at Lun. There's a large puff of smoke as the shell propels itself towards Lun.
"HAHAHAHA!"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 05:07:12 pm by Puppyguard »

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 09, 2017, 05:04:17 pm »

Therefore, with a wave, Nightmare leaves in his smoke form, rising out of Lun's body, which falls over with a thump. Roy runs over and turns him onto his back [Survival Roll: 10] and finds him fully conscious, breathing irregularly and still critically injured, but otherwise aware and still very much able to be saved. "Merseth, get me the brew!" Roy yells out, staying by Lun's side.

~~Chapter IV...Ended.~~

*Merseth grabs the brew and rushes to give it to Roy to give to Lun!*

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 09, 2017, 05:11:06 pm »

Fbzib switches the torumekian tank's targeting computer at Lun. The tank's turret swivels around, pointing directly at Lun. There's a large puff of smoke as the shell propels itself towards Lun.
"HAHAHAHA!"

[7-1 v 5] While the tank shell doesn't do much damage, the concussive blast does knock Lun and Roy back, sending the two of them sprawling.

~~Chapter IV...Ended.~~

*Merseth grabs the brew and rushes to give it to Roy to give to Lun!*

Merseth places the brew near the two men, and carefully gets Lun to drink it. Working instantly, the bullet holes and some burns heal as his breathing goes more steady. Roy stands up and fires at the Tolmekian tank. [3 v 7] With a snap of his fingers, the spot where the tank is blows up. The tank itself, however, rolls away and remains aimed at them.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 09, 2017, 05:15:24 pm »

Merseth places the brew near the two men, and carefully gets Lun to drink it. Working instantly, the bullet holes and some burns heal as his breathing goes more steady. Roy stands up and fires at the Tolmekian tank. [3 v 7] With a snap of his fingers, the spot where the tank is blows up. The tank itself, however, rolls away and remains aimed at them.

Merseth: "Who's in that tank?!"

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 09, 2017, 05:18:24 pm »

"Nice try, but this one will kill you!"
Fbzib activates the firing mechanism again, but all that can be heard is a clicking noise.
"Oh great, It's out of ammo isn't it?"
Fbzib pops open the hatch of the tank turret, and fifteen illusionary copies of him head in all directions away from the party, with him among the copies.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46