Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 2 gets cancelled!  (Read 26859 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 2! King Wynarn of Duria!
« Reply #210 on: February 17, 2017, 01:02:54 pm »

B, a betrothal is a betrothal!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2017, 01:04:03 pm »

B
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2017, 02:13:16 pm »

We won't wait, they will wait and the fruits of the relationship will happen in that same time, we don't even know if the heir or her will survive 13 years. And a woman in a matriarchal country means a girl that can learn and probably had learned stuff and be useful instead of just giving birth like a woman in a patriarchal system.

B

Hope all other heirs of them will die and our grandson is born androgynous/hermaphrodite or whatever and join both kingdons in one :v
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2017, 04:48:43 pm »

Hope all other heirs of them will die and our grandson is born androgynous/hermaphrodite or whatever and join both kingdons in one :v

That would be amazing. Then all we would need to do is get a harem going on... a cute boy harem. Arg! I want to agree with amazing boy harem master Swordstar but this is amazing too!  :P

Added on later: I'm sorry Swordstar. I know it probably won't happen like this but I have to give it a try! I have to believe! B
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:53:46 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2017, 05:12:40 pm »

A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2017, 05:13:32 pm »

;-; You and Swordstar are my Spamkingdom heros. So amazing. Would you mind if I sigged your words of wisdom?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2017, 05:13:54 pm »

B
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2017, 05:18:54 pm »

That's, ok. I think.

Should i be scared? Why i am scared? :P
Novice english wordsmith

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2017, 05:21:04 pm »

Don't be scared. I'm not going to sacrifice your earthly body to release your true godly form or anything like that. What gave you that idea?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 17, 2017, 07:08:38 pm »

now this is something i can get behind
B
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 17, 2017, 09:40:29 pm »

now this is something i can get behind
B
I think he was suggesting 'A' there, but the semantics and structure also permit it starting with 'A'.
This is why I both bold and underline my votes :P

Oh wait, he voted B :O
Hum.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2017, 06:07:59 am »

AAA
BBBBBBBBBBB

I think we are decided. The Betrothal must go on.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2017, 06:54:52 am »

You decide to agree to the bethrothal proposal. The diplomat leaves happy.

The Tamaridonian envoy enters next.

"May the Fourteen grace you with prosperity and long life, King Wynarn." The diplomat touches his forehead and his belt in the usual Tamaridonian gesture.

"Our partners in trade, the Damdamians, have set us a task of procurement of some precious and otherwise unavailable, to them, gemstones. What joy it was to recognize these gemstones they seek as Durian Eyes, stones that you have plenty in the south of your peninsula. Mayhaps you would be interested in a trade between your Dynasty and the Damdamian Senate, for which the Tamaridonian King asks only a tiniest of taxes?" The advisor leans in to whisper.

"Currently we have no real income, my liege, so a profitable trade route so early in your reign will only help our Kingdom prosper after your successful uprising."

A) "So be it! We will send the royal prospectors to set up gemstone mines for the Damdamians at once."
B) "Nope, we will not be selling our precious stones yet."
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2017, 07:09:44 am »

We can always find a way to cut the other king out of the deal if he gets too greedy.

A

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2017, 07:17:14 am »

Weren't those the guys that wiped us out on a whim last game?

Anyway, we'd best go with A if we want to prosper
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27