Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Starting Location should we use? (Should note: After editing, you apparenlty can't change your votes anymore.)

Dutchy of Antioch (Greek/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 19 y/o with one daughter.  Dead Uncle was former Emperor.  End point of Silk Road.  Vassal of Byzantines.)
- 6 (10.2%)
County of Orvieto (Italian/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 27 y/o with one son.  Vassal of the Pope.)
- 9 (15.3%)
Duke of Salerno (Lombard/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 31 y/o with many siblings.  Last Lombard ruler I can find.  Can conquer Amalfi.  Independent.)
- 6 (10.2%)
High Chief of Ryazan (Russian/Orthodox/Tribal.  Married 39 y/o with four sons.  Many claims.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Petty Kingdom of Powys (Welsh/Catholic/Fuedal.  Married 41 y/o with several kids.  Strongest Welsh ruler.  Independent.)
- 3 (5.1%)
Count of Aargau (German/Catholic/Fuedal.  Married 41 y/o with Son and Daughter.  Controlled by von Habsburg.  Vassal of HRE.)
- 5 (8.5%)
Duke of Translyvania (Hungarian/Catholic/Fuedal.  Unmarried 19 y/o with many siblings.  Father was former King.  Cousin current.  Vassal of Hungary.)
- 9 (15.3%)
Count Sigfus of Vestisland (Norwegian/Catholic/Fuedal.  Unmarried 28 y/o with 1 son.  Make Iceland relevant.  Vassal of Island.)
- 6 (10.2%)
Petty King of Makuria (Nubian/Miaphysite/Fuedal.  Unmarried 27 y/o with 1 son.  Heir of high chiefdom of Alodia.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Count of Trinkitat (Nubian/Miaphysite/Fuedal.  Unmarried 21 y/o with no heirs.  Strongest single county nation in Nubia.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Screw these guys, I want a ruler designed person.  (Suggest a site.)
- 3 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Crusader Kings II Dynasty Succession Game (Persus13)  (Read 46379 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings II Dynasty Succession Game (Persus13)
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2017, 02:52:45 pm »

Not great. I quit without saving by mistake so I had to redo some time, and then I noticed being about double over your vassal limit means I do not get any vassal income or levies, both of which I would need to take on the pope.

So I'm going to release the English territory when I load the game up again. I should be done by the end of the weekend, someone in game is trying to assassinate me, and I'm in my 50s currently.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2017, 03:47:26 pm »

Not great. I quit without saving by mistake so I had to redo some time, and then I noticed being about double over your vassal limit means I do not get any vassal income or levies, both of which I would need to take on the pope.

So I'm going to release the English territory when I load the game up again. I should be done by the end of the weekend, someone in game is trying to assassinate me, and I'm in my 50s currently.

Try to get only members of house Orsini in charge of all the territory you distribute, if you can.  Without severely disconnected land, if possible.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 27, 2017, 02:50:18 pm »

It's a day late, but here's the save. Didn't get a chance to declare independence, and the son I groomed for the throne ended up inheriting Timbuktu from my wife, which disqualified him from the succession, so it went to the son I was grooming to be a priest instead. Thankfully he wasn't ordained yet or I would have screwed the succession up.

I need to write up all that happened, but I don't have time for another few days. Basically I was at war a lot of the time, and fought the Beyberid sultanate to a standstill for at least five years, took England from the Aztecs, and ganged up on the Egyptian Caliph with Nubia, Hungary, the Byzantines, and the Beyberids.

Spoiler: The World of 1350 (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:08:28 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 27, 2017, 07:41:17 pm »

...so it went to the son I was grooming to be a priest instead.

Sounds like we're staying Vassals of the Pope, then.  Oh well, we probably should get the last areas to connect our Red Sea holdings together conquered before we go for independence anyway.

Sent a message off to A Thing to tell him its his turn.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 28, 2017, 02:19:30 pm »

I hope at least some of those vassals over the limit decide to stay. The border gore will be terrible otherwise, though I expect we have the CBs to retake 'em.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 28, 2017, 02:24:47 pm »

I hope at least some of those vassals over the limit decide to stay. The border gore will be terrible otherwise, though I expect we have the CBs to retake 'em.

I mean, if we get rid of the vassals in Italy, we should be fine in the future.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 28, 2017, 02:57:26 pm »

I don't have Conclave, so I can't do another turn. Sorry if I signed up for another one, I can't really remember doing so though.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 28, 2017, 04:07:30 pm »

I don't have Conclave, so I can't do another turn. Sorry if I signed up for another one, I can't really remember doing so though.

We're just running through the list a second time once we had reached the end.  Will be EuchreJack's turn, in that case.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 28, 2017, 10:17:44 pm »

I died September 2, 1350, btw.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]