Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Shadows Behind the Throne: steam release—That Which Sleeps but not a scam!  (Read 5606 times)

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find the infiltration of deep ones useless. Its way too slow, and adds to world panic. I'd much rather use vampires and other agents.plus well of fog

That +20 is a nice boost though I agree that Deep Ones are a bit weak now, they draw too much notice even as Lights in the Deep, and yet you need a lot of them to count. I am also not sure how thematically enemy nations fight them in the ocean?  Depth charges? It would be nice if the ocean became more dangerous for enemy movement and armies with deep ones, so that you could retain some kind of control over their territory.
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

The_Explorer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didnt change the map size or add any mods (are there mods) or anything at all, just 100% default settings...

and the game breaks when it autosaves. Gives a huge error log and fails to save and the game dies...

I hope they fix this up

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I didnt change the map size or add any mods (are there mods) or anything at all, just 100% default settings...

and the game breaks when it autosaves. Gives a huge error log and fails to save and the game dies...

I hope they fix this up

You should report that log to the devs.  They seem pretty responsive in general.
Pages: 1 2 [3]