Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Bifröst Café (IC) Chapter 1: An Eye for an Eye  (Read 7989 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Bifröst Café (IC) Chapter 1: An Eye for an Eye
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2017, 09:15:06 am »

"So you're suggesting we keep this important information a secret, which eliminates any possible chance of some important figure saying, "Oh, hey, we figured that out last week, you just have to do this"? Especially considering the fact that, assuming you are correct about it being only in your bloodline, there's no consequence to revealing it. I doubt anyone will be able to impersonate a Uriah well enough to somehow gain this power themselves."
Black lives matter.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2017, 10:05:38 am »

"We can worry about whether or not it should be spread. Just shouting it out like what the Phosphor is doing is definitely not the best way to go about it."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2017, 01:31:30 am »

"So you're suggesting we keep this important information a secret, which eliminates any possible chance of some important figure saying, "Oh, hey, we figured that out last week, you just have to do this"? Especially considering the fact that, assuming you are correct about it being only in your bloodline, there's no consequence to revealing it. I doubt anyone will be able to impersonate a Uriah well enough to somehow gain this power themselves."
"There were no consequences until today." He places his hands firmly behind him on the counter. "But now, we've just been given concrete evidence to support that monsters CAN use this power, with unpredictable effects. Hibito just nullified all magic in the area, yours included, an action that should have been nearly impossible for an Ignus Fatuus, and he did it while hinting at this power. We. Do not. Reveal shamanism."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2017, 01:37:25 am »

"He's working with Cipher, and... with all due respect... Cipher doesn't really seem like just a group of extremists to me. Maybe they have some secret, powerful ally we don't know about?"
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2017, 05:33:35 am »

"Why did he not just nullify the spell I was under the whole time? That would have been a better show of that ability I would think."
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2017, 09:31:01 am »

"Seeing as I didn't turn into a rug, I'd imagine there's some subjectivity with what it nullifies."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2017, 11:25:49 pm »

Myrrh blinks. "That is... a good point. Indeed, he only nullified Felix's ability to transform back into a demon. In fact, he SHOULD have been able to turn Felix back into his original demon form without him intending to."[/font He scratches his chin. "... In any case, we will do our utmost to continue to maintain this secret for as long as possible. I will inform the Uriah as a whole of today's events, and we will see what happens afterwards then. Are we clear?"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 03, 2017, 12:26:26 am »

"Crystal, unless there are some other things you've been keeping from us."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 03, 2017, 12:31:07 am »

"Oh, I'm sure we're all on the same page, and the trust is absolute," Melie said sarcastically, although he smiled. "But what we got from this is interesting, I'd think. If the Phosphor had something like that in their arsenal, you need to teach us how to use it as well."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2017, 03:40:55 am »

"Crystal, unless there are some other things you've been keeping from us."
"We are glad to have your cooperation, miss Leena." Myrrh's face begets total apathy.
"Oh, I'm sure we're all on the same page, and the trust is absolute," Melie said sarcastically, although he smiled. "But what we got from this is interesting, I'd think. If the Phosphor had something like that in their arsenal, you need to teach us how to use it as well."
The young man bites his lip. "No. At least, not right now. We must be careful about this. We must wait for the higher authorities to come to a decision about what to do next. For now, we keep calm and do not make any rash decisions." His eyes glint, glasses reflecting light at the young berserker.
carrot cakeu

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 07, 2017, 07:56:02 am »

"Well, let's hope the Phosphor doesn't do anything rash while we wait." Melie shot back.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]