Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to Survive the Apocalypse  (Read 5323 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive the Apocalypse
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2017, 09:16:06 pm »

1)Intimidate people into joining.
2)Try taking over a structure of some kind, one proportional to my gang's strength.
3)Fortify location. It will be our base of operations.
4)Raid and pillage.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2017, 09:18:19 pm »

1. Search for water.
1b. Failing that, drink my own pee to stave off death.
2. Do some more hunting. Cook what I kill.
3. Try to make some warmer clothes and/or blanket using animal hide.
4. Make a hat out of money. Use at the most $1000
5. Search for water some more. Just in case.
6. Begin working out. Carve barbells out of logs.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2017, 09:21:40 pm »

Search for water on the island. also: fish.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2017, 11:08:22 pm »

Hmm, I need a weapon. Tossing a miniature facehugger into my pocket for good luck, I go out and try to make the closest thing I can to Predator wrist blades. I also look for food, water, and a shopping cart*.

*In case I need to move my AVP stuff in a hurry.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:11:32 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2017, 11:22:46 pm »

Food poisoning? HA! I laugh in the face of food poisoning!

Through sheer willpower, ascend to a new form of life free from these pesky mortal bonds. Using my knife, adorn my body with the primal language and runes of the Old Gods, that they may grant me their favour. Offer up my soul as sacrifice to my becoming.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2017, 10:00:04 am »

ALL PRAISE BE TO THE DIVINES!

1.) I pray to Chuck Norris, not for aid, but that He might know that the One True Prophet and the Sacred Flock endeavor to spread the Divine Truth to all peoples of the world.

2.) I task the Sacred Flock with gathering sustenance for our mortal forms, and tell them to gather their friends and families, so that they might hear the Divine Truth and be Enlightened by the New Faith. When the Sacred Flock has gathered sufficient sustenance and brought a sufficient amount of the Lost and Hopeless to the Divine Truth, they must gather a supply of armaments, that the Sacred Flock will be prepared to do battle against the Unholy Foes of the Divine Truth. Such is the Holy Will of Lord Xenu, His Will be done.

3.) I take up the mortal instruments, and attempt forge a Flamethrower, that those who would oppose the Divine Truth will will be cleansed in the Holy Fires of Divine Wrath, all praise be to the Divines. I then take up the mortal instruments and attempt to forge a suit of Plate Armor, emblazoned with the Holy Symbols of Armok, the God of Blood, that I might be shielded by His Divine Presence, so that the foes of the Divine Truth will fail to slay the One True Prophet.

4.) I preach the Divine Truth to the Lost and Hopeless, so that they might find the Divine Truth and be Enlightened by my wisdom.

5.) When the week has come to conclusion, I and the Sacred Flock will endeavor to find Vessels Of Motorized Transportation, most preferably motorcycles and sturdy jeeps.

6.) When we have gathered a sufficient quantity of Vessels Of Motorized Transportation, we will flee the City in a Grand Exodus, so that the Undead Aberrations will not overcome us. We will endeavor to find a small town susceptible to the Divine Truth, and if we are successful in our endeavor, I will preach the Divine Truth to the Lost and Hopeless, so that they will know the Divine Truth and become Enlightened by my wisdom.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2017, 12:34:34 pm »

I Look for a Crow bar
Search for Boards
Search for more food & water
Kill Zombies that are getting too close to my home
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2017, 03:48:06 pm »

Better late than never.

1.Aquire a map of this cities sewer system.
1a. Get a flashlight and crowbar.
2. Using this map, find where all the local entry/exit points are.
3. Move all my house's supplies into a side room down in the sewer. There should be quite a few of those with metal doors.
4. Loot buildings that directly link to the sewer from their basement.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2017, 01:08:15 pm »

1. Retroactively eat food for the past two weeks.
2. Stockpile stuff upstairs; go through pre-apocalypse possesions for anything useful. Fill bathtub with water if its still running.
3. Take the most weaponlike construction tool I have and do a spot of looting. Go for whatever looks easiest.
4. Demolish staircase and hide upstairs like a wimp.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]