Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Boogie Woogie Feng Shui-2: Fateful Gathering  (Read 4967 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Boogie Woogie Feng Shui-2: Fateful Gathering
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2017, 04:20:43 pm »

((Its fine, I have some examy stuff coming up and was kinda busy anyway :P))

The swordmaster trusts in his newfound ally's killing speed and in mook's poor aim. The hammer falls in slow motion, the camera fallowing the bullet as it exits the barrel tunneling toward the modern samurai as he stand defiantly. The bullet goes lower, and lower, scraping into the right side of the swordmaster's hip as it finally connects! Apparently, his trust was misplaced, as evidence from the blood hitting the sand. ((6-3+4)+8=15 10-6+1= 5 damage. Mooks are getting super lucky this fight, it was supposed to be easy :P)

The man on the white horse swings the lasso in the air above his head with absurd speed, enough to send the sand beneath him flying subtly like the start of a tornado. He lets loose toward his target, the rope striking like a desert rattler. But the seaman was no stranger to ropes. There is a single cutlass slash as the rope approached, half of the torn tool hitting the desert on either side of the unharmed officer. ((3-2)+13=14. Would be a near hit if not for the dodge :P)

The martial artist moves through the sand like a side winder, a trail of bullets peppering her path as the bandits shoot the position she was mere seconds before. In the blink of an eye, she is in tonfa range. She jumps into the air gracefully, spinning to kick a man off his horse. The camera shows the man's frightened face as the foot travels toward it...only for his horse to go back on its hind legs, rearing into the air as it lets out its sound. The foot instead impacts the saddle, leaving an imprint in the leather. ((1-2)+13=12. Eligible for Blur of Rage if you wish to activate it.)

The police officer acts more cautiously then the others, yet more ambitiously picks multiple targets. The camera focuses on him focusing, zooming in on his two targets. Two bullets launch, the camera focuses on two cowboy hats flying in the wind, a single hole drilled through each. It then focuses on the mooks, ducking on their horses having had an incredibly close call. The ambition was his undoing. ((2-2)-2+14=12, narrowly missing the shot :(.)

The bandits respond with a flurry of activity, countless shots ringing out towards the defenders. Most crash uselessly into the cover, or miss their target into the sand.

Yet the camera focuses on three figures. Three mooks look each other in the eyes. That is to say, three eyes between the group-one has a glass eye, one has an eye patch, and the last has a massive scar. They each nod to each other once, before the camera splits screens to their spurs kicking into their horses sending them speeding forward. They each pull out a revolver as they charge towards their targets-The Martial Artist, Magic Cop, and Full Metal Nutball. Will they dodge in response?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2017, 04:26:28 pm »

No.  Now blow up some more mooks.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2017, 05:39:07 pm »

The camera follows the charge of the man with the eye-patch over his shoulder as he speeds towards the cop, who is seen lowering his gun and diving for cover as the outlaw lets loose his volley.

The shots find purchase only in stone and sand, kicking up dust and bits of boulder as the one-eyed assailant rides by. The camera pans as the man's head turns, showing the cop pushing himself up from the ground, apparently unharmed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2017, 08:54:40 pm »

Yes
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2017, 07:56:25 pm »

The swordsman takes a few surprised steps back as he gets hit in his hip. He puts his free hand on his hip and looks at the blood. He shakes his head in disbelief, rage twisting his face.

"この野郎!"

Get angry and run up to the nearest mook (That isn't one of the ones charging right now), spearing him with my katana. Slice and Dice mooks while my "comrades" are at the center of attention for now.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2017, 04:46:14 pm »

The C4 fanatic pulls out an even larger chunk, pulling his hand back to throw it. The camera again focuses on the scarred bandit, bent over as his horse continues to charge full speed. The revolver in his hand pulls forward, spitting out a handful of bullets. The camera goes back to the not-bandit, who's hand flies back as a projectile rushes into it. The explosives therein are knocked away, falling into a nearby cactus. The camera goes high into the air as the explosion rings out, with a small object coming up from the explosion. As it gets closer, its clearly the cactus being launched into the air like a rocket, the bottom smoldering with fire. (Nutball: (2-5)+13-3=7 tried to target 3 mooks and missed. Mook: (6+3-4)+8=13, tis but a scratch. 10-6=4 damage).

The glass eyed man tries to run down the martial artist with his horse. As he gets near, the camera goes in slow motion. The martial artist jumps upward, performing a spinning back-flip over the beast and its rider. At peak, it almost looks like she is about to crash heads with the man, but the camera returns to normal speed as she nails the landing on the other side.

The camera then shows the back of a bandit-the one who had previously shot the swordsman. A sword immediately pierces it, keeping the man suspended for several seconds as the horse under him continues to trot forward. The man slides off the blade as the sword master readies his weapon for the next target. ((2-1)+14=15. Chopped down!))

Some of the mooks in the circle attempt to avenge their newly fallen comrade, but they are obviously nervous about firing towards their still living friends and miss the targets wildly as their bullets fall into the ground in the area roughly near the swordsman's feet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2017, 07:07:31 pm »

(Bumping to remind My Name is Immaterial that its his turn ^_^)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2017, 09:25:09 pm »

*Violent coughing*

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]