Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: RTKEOAES, aka Necrothread the RTD (what is happening I don't know)  (Read 30858 times)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
Re: RTKEOAES, aka Video Game the RTD (4/4, we even have aspect of game)
« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2017, 01:55:00 pm »

Oh dear, I messed up with that. I redid the calculations, and Deikos now only suffered basic me lee damage. As for the HP system, my internet was acting up and I couldn't add your various HPs, but I assume you they're all the same as they were last turn.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2017, 02:19:34 pm »

((Hum. Not sure what to do here.))

Well, there were several good ways to bypass something's hide- but Dwyn had already tried most of them to no effect. However, considering his leg was no longer in imminent danger of lunch, he might as well have another run at the mast.

Target those precious visual organs again. Difficult to armor, unless you're a barrel-eye fish, and this does not seem to be a barrel-eye fish.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2017, 08:57:10 pm »

"Hmmm... yes a close aggression assault on me what be the right move, serpent. It seems like your waning of providing a challenge".

Swim into a position where I could provide defense against the serpents bite, let him make the first move, so that I can easily retaliate with some quick jabs at it's under points.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2017, 10:51:55 pm »

Update inbound

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2017, 11:16:30 pm »

it livesss!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2017, 09:28:46 pm »

Yeah, I lied, the calculations needed to do each turn are overwhelming for me - and the fact that I was studying with a passion for my entire time away from school was not helping. Anyways, this will update once again (although not with the rapidity that it once did)

"Hmmm... yes a close aggression assault on me what be the right move, serpent. It seems like your waning of providing a challenge".

Swim into a position where I could provide defense against the serpents bite, let him make the first move, so that I can easily retaliate with some quick jabs at it's under points.

((Hum. Not sure what to do here.))

Well, there were several good ways to bypass something's hide- but Dwyn had already tried most of them to no effect. However, considering his leg was no longer in imminent danger of lunch, he might as well have another run at the mast.

Target those precious visual organs again. Difficult to armor, unless you're a barrel-eye fish, and this does not seem to be a barrel-eye fish.

14 vs. 8 (Vingar)
11 vs. 11 (Dwyn)
13 vs. 5 (Serpent)

Dwyn's whip cuts into the monster's eye, and to no small effect - the whip's notched tip rips out the visual organ, causing a spray of precious red blood to jet into the water. The serpent, in blinding pain, lashes out at the nearest target, which happens to be Vingar. Vingar's off-hand is clamped firmly in the serpent's mouth as its serrated maw rends his scales and flesh alike. Luckily, the blind serpent only inflicts a superficial wound, although it now is firmly latched onto Vingar. Vingar makes a powerful retaliatory strike with his spear. burying it in the serpent's underside.

-15 HP to Vingar!

"Deikos! No!"
Shove the enemy to the ground and slam the halberd through his helm with Guard breaking force!

Edit: how did that guard get it's halberd back when Deikos disarmed him of it and is using it themselves? Also, what happened to the HP system?

-50000 HP to plot intergrity! (Halberd removed, HP system still in place)

3 vs. 2 (Dustan)
12 vs. 8 (Deikos)
3 vs. 14 (Guard 1, sparring with Deikos)
14 vs. 4 (Guard 2, flailing about on the ground)

You charge the guard and kick it to the ground. You follow the charge up by swinging your halberd down upon the guard's helm, cleaving through the black metal. Red steam pours from the giant gash, and the guard flails about randomly. Deikos ends this by using the guard's own halberd to completely crush the guard's neck. A final gout of steam pours from the wound, and the guard lays still.

While this occurs, the other guard manages to stand up despite its damaged leg. It limps its way over towards you.

Quickly, strike at the other Dragonslayer!

10 vs. 18 (You)
4 vs. 19 (Dragonslayer Axeman)
4 vs. 11 (Revenant)

You leap at the remaining dragonslayer, aiming to decapitate it. With surprising swiftness, the dragonslayer backsteps, dodging the blow. It retaliates with a quick lunge towards you, but you catch the fiend's axe blade on the hilt of your katana and wrest its weapon away. The unarmed dragonslayer jumps away just as Revenant makes a quick swipe at it with his knife.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 18, 2017, 12:56:25 am »

((Holy shit, this is a good game revive.))

Stab! Stab this pesky Dragonslayer!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 18, 2017, 01:28:01 am »

Slam them aside with a wide swing of the halberd, then stomp them down and prepare to impale.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 18, 2017, 06:06:01 pm »

I've made a second RTD, but I'd just like to say that it will in no way supercede this in either import or priority.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 21, 2017, 09:46:48 pm »

Giving this a nice little bump, I'll PM Draignean and Shadowclaw if they don't reply by tomorrow. It's understandable, considering this died for a while.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2018, 02:40:43 pm »

necrobump for the return of the GM

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2018, 06:11:10 pm »

Aaagh, this.

Looking back, I ran this like a disorganized mess. I'd be more than willing to revitalize this - I still remember what I had planned, and I'd love nothing more than to GM again. What say you, if you're still among the living?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2018, 07:15:38 pm »

Honestly, I wasn't even part of this game but I'd like to see it return, if only for the chance to be able to play it rather than ignore it and almost forget that it exists after learning that there's no waitlist despite how much it looked like there was so I would never be able to join.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2018, 07:20:37 pm »

Aaagh, this.

Looking back, I ran this like a disorganized mess. I'd be more than willing to revitalize this - I still remember what I had planned, and I'd love nothing more than to GM again. What say you, if you're still among the living?
If you need to start over, feel free to do so. I have no problems with you tidying it up a bit and beginning anew.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2018, 07:35:00 pm »

Of course, knowing my kind of luck if a new game is started it'll be full by the time I find out about it and still won't have a waitlist for some inexplicable reason, and I'll have to sit on the sidelines as a thread that is literally everything I want in a forum game taunts me again.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18