Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Could use some help with a reaction  (Read 364 times)

Arthropleura

• Bay Watcher
  • Elven Historian
    • View Profile
Could use some help with a reaction
« on: February 22, 2017, 02:55:55 am »

I can't figure out what I got wrong here.

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:DISMOUNT_BAY_17ENFIELD]
    [NAME:Dismount bayonet from M1917 Enfield rifle]
    [ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
    [REAGENT:Bayonetted M1917 Enfield:1:WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_RIFLE_US1917BAY:NONE:NONE]
    [PRODUCT:M1917 bayonet:100:1:ITEM_WEAPON_BAYONET_17ENFIELD:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:Bayonetted M1917 Enfield:NONE]
    [PRODUCT:M1917 Enfield:100:1:ITEM_WEAPON_RIFLE_US1917:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:Bayonetted M1917 Enfield:NONE]
    [CATEGORY:BAYONET_DISMOUNTING]

I'm trying to get it to take the specific item ITEM_WEAPON_RIFLE_US1917BAY and give the other two. But currently it just accepts anything, loincloths, daggers, etc. and puts out nothing.
We are currently three turns in, and the main hall is coated in blood, intestines and random corpses. There's a huge pile of 3000 items made of human body parts in a corner and remaining members of the staff of the museum are, as I type this, being slowly choked to death by one of our adventurers.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Could use some help with a reaction
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 03:14:28 am »

I can't see anything wrong with your reagent, although you should check for typos. Your products, however, should look like this:
Code: [Select]
    [PRODUCT:100:1:WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_BAYONET_17ENFIELD:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:Bayonetted M1917 Enfield:NONE]
    [PRODUCT:100:1:WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_RIFLE_US1917:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:Bayonetted M1917 Enfield:NONE]
Is there anything in your errorlog?

Arthropleura

• Bay Watcher
  • Elven Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Could use some help with a reaction
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 03:29:19 am »

That's actually fixed it. Guess I need to pay more attention to my formatting. Thanks
We are currently three turns in, and the main hall is coated in blood, intestines and random corpses. There's a huge pile of 3000 items made of human body parts in a corner and remaining members of the staff of the museum are, as I type this, being slowly choked to death by one of our adventurers.